Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Me and giving up? Psssh. Actually i sometimes am a bit done with it. Unfortunately i can't find anything to replace it right now. In fact last weekend i actually went back to LK for a bit to get my assassin some better gear (didn't work though). And since you asked i did quite a bit of pvp lately in Destiny so i figured i'd try and do something fun and make a clip out of my best snipes of the last few weeks. Which i finished like 10 mins ago. :) Was quite a chore to go through all that footage (streamed for hours) to find the good stuff, but i did manage to get some nice ones. In case anyone is interested here's a shameless self plug. :p

So what have you been doing all this time?

I still see you on xbox live, don't lie to me. My xbox live expired last february and I did not renew it. I have thought 2 times about renewing it but can't justify the cost vs. actual play time. Unfortunately I don't have the same gameplay time I used to have...

I've been working, and doing home improvement shit, otherwise just life. It gets in the way. I'm hoping to do something fun again someday. Someday.

P.S. Watched the video, pretty sweet shooting. No wonder I always died and you destroyed when we played together.

Last edited:
I still see you on xbox live, don't lie to me. My xbox live expired last february and I did not renew it. I have thought 2 times about renewing it but can't justify the cost vs. actual play time. Unfortunately I don't have the same gameplay time I used to have...

I've been working, and doing home improvement shit, otherwise just life. It gets in the way. I'm hoping to do something fun again someday. Someday.

P.S. Watched the video, pretty sweet shooting. No wonder I always died and you destroyed when we played together.

Quit life and do something fun again. :p

We all have our place in a team. For some it is to kill, for others to be cannon fodder. At least you have your uses. :D

Good point, I'd never considered that.

What do you do with thousands upon thousands of surplus pairs of shoes?

Make the wife happy? And if she still complains bury her under a big pile of shoes.

Good point, I'd never considered that.

What do you do with thousands upon thousands of surplus pairs of shoes?
You can repurpose them. Many professional killers like to relax with a little gardening, for example.

shoes-5.png

*Gardening*?

In my day we called it "shallow graves". Only when plea-bargaining, obviously.

You have to handle that carefully, however. If not being properly decomposed, corpses in the garden might lead to unpleasant situations involving the local authorities.

BTW, beware of rug scammers!

359DAEEF00000578-3658038-image-a-1_1466759317084.jpg

Useless for Noodle's purposes. He almost never rugs hobbits these days.

Who else recalls the good old days of the Hairy Toes Wars?

So... who is Etdlahq?

Incidentally, I asked myself that question as well.

Result

If my memory serves me correctly, Etdlahq was a character of a long deceased member called Ryondaahl. (Edit2: Looks like I'm wrong about this) I spent a number of Saturday mornings killing player64 cows with Ryondaahl and a number of ex-SPF members back in the first half of the noughties. Fun times!

Edit: Ryondaahl's tag at a rival D2 forum was "Etdlahq's Champion", so perhaps my memory isn't too good after all.

Last edited:
What is this influx of new people in the bar?

I leave for a few days and this place is overrun with kids!

*wanders off muttering about that Etdlahq kid he once knew.

What is this influx of new people in the bar?

I leave for a few days and this place is overrun with kids!

*wanders off muttering about that Etdlahq kid he once knew.

In your time here, you will have seen many come, and go, it must feel awkward.

Who do you miss the most? The Neanderthals? Australopithecus? Velociraptors? Eryops? Cthulhu?

What came before the archaea? So many questions.

*wakes up on couch*

New people in the bar? What?

Drystan2014 said:
it did slow down my laptop a bit, so I must get a new PC soon
Posted in 2014. I still haven't upgraded my laptop. I'm still using the thing I got back in 2010, which I wanted to change three years ago. I kind of feel lazy that I've wanted to upgrade for THREE years without getting a new laptop/PC. Perhaps now I should?

Everyone is new compared to you kestegs.
I wished I had some rugs in our D&D yesterday, I could have rugged a dwarven druid lvl 10 and then threw that rug on a burial pyre.

*wakes up on couch*

New people in the bar? What?

Posted in 2014. I still haven't upgraded my laptop. I'm still using the thing I got back in 2010, which I wanted to change three years ago. I kind of feel lazy that I've wanted to upgrade for THREE years without getting a new laptop/PC. Perhaps now I should?
yes

@pharphis - sage advice. Thankyou! :D

I reinstalled D2. Not really sure if I want to start anything new though. I upgraded to 1.14 after connecting to B.net, and so couldn't change to any mods. Now I've reinstalled, all mods back up, and I'm not sure how I should go about starting a new char, doing a few runs, trying to make progress in Median, or what.

I have so much time at the moment since I'm taking care of a dog for several hours almost every evening, and am unable to go out.

Anyway, apart from the newer than oldstegs people, what's happening?

Corpses are great for gardening.

I had to pay a little extra, but building my house on top of an ancient Indian burial site is convenient for so many reasons. "What, THIS corpse? Oh, no, this isn't fresh, I'm studying native American embalming techniques! Wow, they were really advanced for their time. Hey, this one is even wearing a watch!"

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High