Forums Rejigged

R

Rushster

A quick heads-up that we have rejigged the forums index and moved all the Diablo 2 forums to the top of the forums listing. With more players getting stuck into D3 recently we want to make sure all the great posts from you guys are not missed

If you think there is a better way to organise these then feel free to chip in with suggestions :)

I think it's great. And it will definately broaden my horizon as I'm likely to check out D3 HC forum at least 10+ times before my brain gets rejigged.

I think that it looks great, although I'm curious of the response from the D3 community :p

This has made me realise something; I haven't actually been outside of the SPF for years. I forgot there were other forums...

Shame on you :)

Glad to hear that the admins here have their priorities sorted out :).

There's other forums? Next thing you know Rushter is gonna claim the earth is round too. Crazy talk.

Does the rejigging mean we get the jig smiley back? I know at least one person who would be thrilled with that (hint: Malevolent).

A quick heads-up that we have rejigged the forums index and moved all the Diablo 2 forums to the top of the forums listing.

That's where it belongs! If we had a thumb up smiley, I would have used it here ;).

I think we have some kind of emoji support here, but I'm too lazy to figure out again how to use it.

I've been having issues with tapatalk recently. anyone else having isdues?

Yes, they disabled it due to unpaid ad revenue. See my thread in the site feedback forum.
Wasn't that what happened the first time it was taken off, too?
Because I remember it coming off Tapatalk before

Yes, they disabled it due to unpaid ad revenue. See my thread in the site feedback forum.

Thanks, maxi. Shame this site is basically unusable on phone now.

I think we'd be at the top of the forum list if it was sorted by number of posts per day.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High