The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

Today was a pretty decent day in LK. First hour, I didn't really get anything, but then it started.

z3z17n1.jpg

What a nice surprise! I really needed that rune before I find Sur/Ber, so I can make a CTA. That's the one runeword for this character that I was really scared of rolling, +1 BO and +6 BO is a huge difference. Scared, I went and took my chance:

Code:
Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 17 - 52
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0xd54fb4dd
Item Level: 79
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
252% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+4 to Battle Command
+4 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

PHEW! 4/4/4 is a pretty good roll! So good, that I sighed with relief as I knew this is a CTA that should give me enough life/duration to start properly running CS once I get Enigma. So glad! Although, if I start swimming in Ohms, I'll probably try to roll another one (in a different base), if I could get a +6BO one. But very glad about the roll!

Kept running LK and within an hour of that Ohm, I get Mal and 2x Um. Pretty cool, since I've only found 2 Ums before those two, so it was nice to get few extra in case I want to make Duress/Stone for Merc and possibly socket in Shako/Rare circlet eventually. Ums seem to be quite rare for me. Also found a semi-decent rare jewel, that I'll probably use at some character who needs a slight reduction in required stats:

Code:
Shadow Eye
Jewel
Required Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0xad899d62
Item Level: 80
+2 to Strength
Cold Resist +7%
Lightning Resist +7%
Fire Resist +7%
Poison Resist +7%
Requirements -15%

Oh, and I made a minor upgrade on Aura's armor:
Aho8z21.jpg

Managed to get Sur #5 in LK few hours after that Ohm:

3BJc0Vw.jpg

Took me pretty much exactly 2 hours to get 3x flawless amethyst, 2x flawless topaz, 1x flawless sapphire to cube up the runes plus finding the Light Plate, managed to get 3os on my 3rd Light Plate, luckily this base was 106def, 1 off from perfect without ED.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Enigma! Pretty decent roll on the CtA as well, nicely done. :) Are you done with LK now, or is there more you're looking to farm?

No more LK running, at least for now. At the moment, I'm doing a mix of Mephi runs and Grand Vizier/Infector runs. Mephi runs in attempt at finding Shako/Mara's and better Waterwalks, my current one has only 47 life. CS runs to get a level so I can finally update the table. Mephi runs are okay, but the fact that I am keeping all my S/U finds, I need to spend quite a bit of time muling items off, so that's not fun. Hoping to luck out and get a Shako from CS, at this point I've already seen 3 failed sets, it's quite infuriating...

Also having a bit of a headache figuring out my Merc gear. Eth Cryptic Axe Insight and Concentration from me deals enough damage, so I only need a source of leech and then extra def/reduced damage/resists/CBF. I might at some point return to LK to farm another Ber for CoH, but I'm not sure that's the way to increase Merc survivability. Suggestions are more than welcome from anyone :)

Treachery is always a good budget option, once fade procs his survivability goes way up. I always suggest a Delerium for the helm, as the crowd control from the confuse procs will keep him alive as well. Good luck on the Shako!

98.7 now - I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Quite a few rune highlights in this update - with video too! The highlights were uploaded directly from twitch, so I blame them for the loss in quality. I don't stream much, so I was fortunate to even capture a few of these drops.

Finds:
Eth Reapers
Sur Rune - video
Vex Rune
Cham Rune #1 - video
Cham Rune #2
15 Res/7 FHR Jewel
Ber Rune - video

Code:
Name (F)     Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy     Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal       Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist     Izuna           SC      Sin       98.7           No         4441        465            4         324
T72on1       Neverland       SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1594        394           11         148.5
PhineasB     Mercy           SC      Sin       96             Yes           -        367            9           -
hasuprotoss  Reina           SC      Sorc      95             Yes         894        316            -           -
XyleneCyanol Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
Tarantella   Tarasha         HC      Sorc      94             Yes           -          -            -           -
PhineasB     Hiatus          SC      Sorc      94             Yes           -        338           15           -
Reyz         Qty             SC      Sorc      92             No            -          -            -           -
Neksja       Aura            SC      Paladin   92             Yes         250        167            -           -
OldSoldier   Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
Southpaw     Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt       CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           -          -        Dont want to know
LiquidClear  Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage  zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Neksja       Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone    Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
MercMan      Este            SC      Ama       86             Yes        1212        278            2      Classified
Lord Molyb   Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     84             No          104         87           16          idk
Zenigma      Ayura           SC      Barb      84             No            -          -            -           -
Gambit       Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Zenigma      Gnosis          SC      Druid     78             No            -          -            -           -
logo         Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl   Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0  
Vildecor     Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax   Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Lord Molyb   Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       50             No           12          9            0         idk
Kitteh       Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU          Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit       Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Jean Avila  SpeedAdict      SC      Ama        29            No            -          -            -          10
Smancer      Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin   Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
TwentyMule   Gaius           HC      Assn      17             Yes           1          -            -           -

The Fallen:
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Okay, it's definitely about time that I've update my progress...

Ayura has been a busy little boy in pindle. Making some decent progress, finding some decent items, upgrading random rare throwers as he sees fit for the occasion... Made this little bad boy in order to bump up the player setting on pindle without losing too much efficiency in runs

Code:
Viper Song
Winged Harpoon
Throw Damage: 35 - 262
One Hand Damage: 87 - 126
Quantity: 50
Required Level: 77
Required Strength: 76
Required Dexterity: 145
Fingerprint: 0xd5d45242
Item Level: 86
5% Chance to cast level 1 Amplify Damage on striking
224% Enhanced Damage
+13 to Maximum Damage
+14 to Attack Rating
Replenishes quantity
Required Level +12

Also found this cutie
Code:
Ghoul Bite
Winged Knife
Throw Damage: 98 - 166
One Hand Damage: 115 - 149
Quantity: 200
Required Strength: 45
Required Dexterity: 142
Fingerprint: 0x848ed851
Item Level: 83
327% Enhanced Damage
+333 to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 95 Lightning Damage

It's got the big thing: damage; but it's missing some of the preferred secondary stats: amp, ias, cold, the like. As I can tell by the color when holding, it rolled with ferocious instead of cruel. Maybe massive, not sure if the hue of yellow is different between the two. Either way, over 300% ED is cool.
It did roll +damage, +damage/ar, and +ar. That is rare enough in itself.

Anywho, I accidentally walked on into nightmare or normal while trying to open in hell .... so I lost my map D:
And that's unfortunate, because I had a decent enough LK map, only one campfire. I had a good countess map, and I also had a fair pit map. All in one. And it is now gone. Tried to end the process, but the new roll had already taken.
I use shortcuts to open difficulty, I accidentally pressed j instead of h, and in instinctively clicking in the direction of intended travel, I pressed on normal or nightmare in the difficulty select before I could correct myself to press h.

I'm mostly running pindle for the so it's not a massive loss; I was done for the foreseeable future in LK, having made my fort. If desperately need to have faith, I'm just sur away, so there's that. I could roll a LK map fast enough should the need arise.

All that said, I was taken aback enough to sideline Ayura. He's earned the rest; should any of you want to hear the man talk, he'll be tossing a few back with Geglash.

Now, with him sidelined, I decided to push a bit further on Gnosis. Gnosis, having been parked at the outer cloister, was chomping at the bit to crush some foes. Having run a few pits at varying difficulties, he decided he had had enough and went forth cruising through at /p8. It was rough going, but he made it to catacombs level 4, and decided to bump it down to /p3 for the demon queen. That was a mistake. Gnosis found her so easy at that level, he thought someone was playing a practical joke. There was no way she went down so easily. But she had. So he picked up his belongings and moved to Lut Gholein. (still wish I could have gotten the quest drop at a higher player setting)

Act 2 was uneventful. I can't even remember which difficulty setting he ran it at. I think I mixed it up frequently. Though I disitinctly remember going through the sewers at /p8 only to get a physical immune radament. And he was either regenning too quickly or he was cold immune too--I couldn't kill him with hurricane, so I had to run that hell again. I bumped it down to /p1 for that, because at that point, I was simply done with act 2.
...this was after killing Duriel, mind you :p

Act 3, also not particularly interesting, I went through again at varying /p levels. Did that as quickly as I could, because I wanted to get to act 4 in order to run LK as efficiently as I could. I only recently finished running LK on my barb, so I'm already halfway fed up with it. So I finished act 3, and proceeded to roll a LK map. Found one with two camp fires near the wp, which only took a half-hour. After starting to run the new LK map, I started mentally noting his deficits. Not only did he need the enigma, which I'm still running the runes for, but I needed a spirit monarch for him. Relying on enigma's strength bonus, I should make my way to equipping a monarch quite easily.

So with that in mind, I started running some pits as well. I found a mage plate in act 2 or 3, which I cubed 3 sockets into. It had fair enough a defense rating that I was pleased to roll an enigma into it. But while running pits, I found this:

Code:
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 465
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0x365af3d9
Item Level: 85
3 Sockets (0 used)

And I didn't even need to roll sockets into it. After some calculations, I found that I would necessarily have to the strength to equip it in order to equip the spirit monarch (a plain monarch being the main reason for which I was running the pits in the first place). After those calculations, I decided to stash the mage plate for another class at another time, should I decide I want it. On top of that, its defense is 2 off perfect, so I'm good with the upgrade over mage plate.

Anywho, I eventually found my monarch, later that day, no less. And I immediately rolled sockets into it. It took longer to find this first monarch than I had anticipated. And I knew going into this endeavor that I would need to find multiple monarchs in order to get the 4 socket roll out of the cube. And I wasn't about to use one of my socket quests on it. I'm saving those for very specific drops--reach goals: eth reapers, rare pelt, and whichever merc helm I end on (I currently have guillame's, which is a very possible endgame helm for my merc, so that's kinda exciting). without further side-tracking, I'm happy to say that I rolled 4 sockets on my first try. My luck with rolling 35% fcr (which unfortunately is what I need to hit 99% fcr with the planned gear that I have acquired) has been lack-luster. I believe my rolls thus far, in order, have been as follows: 31, 25, 25, 34, 30, 25, 33. I had numerous sets of spirit runes when I started, now not so much. And let me say, it's harder to stockpile runes for rerolling when you don't access your extended stash, which I still intend to not do on this guy. I've gotten so far without it, so I'm happy to keep running instead of drawing upon his extended stash, which I'm keeping for the sake of legacy, even though I know I've left several items behind because I'm too lazy to pick some items up. Anyways, I'm running LK with the foremost intent to roll the spirit to 35% fcr, so I don't get discouraged on the Hr front.

Granted, I found these literally in under ten minutes of each other friday night.... checking the timestamps on the screenies, they were 9 minutes and 50 seconds apart.
View attachment 4100 View attachment 4101

Obviously I was supposed to make a melee character instead.
Good grief....

Pun intended... I know, I'm the worst

And because I don't want to insert another spoiler into this... I found this in LK yesterday
View attachment 4102

So I guess I'm a 1/4 of the way to enigma, plus a good base

Now all of this is well and good, but the actual reason why I decided to post this right now...

Code:
Falcon Mask
Defense: 21
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 28
Fingerprint: 0xe0c79ba8
+3 to Summon Grizzly (Druid Only)
+3 to Tornado (Druid Only)
+2 to Hunger (Druid Only)
3 Sockets (0 used)

It came with the 3os. Until I find the rare pelt (should I be so lucky) I can make a delirium out of this baby. I know it's not the best helm, but putting it to use on a druid comes with the benefit of being able to shift out of the bone fetish shape with a simple one point investment into one of either werewolf or werebear.

Once upon a time, back in my early 1.10 days, delirium was a goal runeword of mine. I never made it. Now is my chance to put it to use on a character that isn't terribly set back by the aforementioned shortcoming of bone fetish.

As icing on the cake, falcon masks don't look as bad as rams' heads on the druids. Those things look downright silly...

Though I would have preferred the wolf head :p

And another side-note, I want to sell it just to see how much a vendor would sell it back to me for, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to afford to buy it back, even with millions of gold stashed.

That's plenty enough writing for now, I'll regale you all with some of h is muled-off finds sometime later. And though he's made some significant progress, I don't feel like updating the table at this time. It's not been too earth-shattering of progress, and I don't anticipate much more leveling until I make that enigma.

Last edited:
@NanoMist That is awesome !!! Congrats on the progress and on the impressive rune finds.

@Zenigma Good progress there. Good luck on the rest of the journey !!!

I'm happy to say that I picked up running CS again in between playing D3. Not much, not even enough to see the xp bar move in my opinion. But then again at level 97, you don't see it moving anymore anyway, you just hope it will at one point ... ;). Nothing major yet, only Dracul's and Levithian. And one close call, which reminded me that dying almost isn't an option, as I would have a really hard time finding the motivation to continue when that happens.

Still hoping to find more runes, especially after seeing Nanomist's goodies. Then again we might get the impression he found it in a short time span, because he is still at the same level. But who knows how many hours it took him ...

@T72on1 - Great to see you back running! Glad you didn't die, I always find it's the most dangerous right after a break. Hopefully the runes come for you soon, I found most of my runes in the CS, so keep your hopes up!

Yes indeed it was within' the first 40 runs or so. Getting back focus was definitely the issue. Even more so because pace in D3 is completely different, which is always quite dangerous to deal with.

Thanks for the encouraging words. And I'll stop whining about the runes now. I'll just find them instead ... :cool:.

AgainstAll is having fun. Went to Hell mode a bit early (70) but had a map with way point next to Rakanishu so ran that till 76 at which point I needed a change of pace so I added the Pit. Yeah, still a little early for the pit power-wise, but anything not LI evaporates and LI tends to not be CI so freeze'em and watch the Merc wack'em with Insight. If LI/CI, strafe with riphook+cleglaw's pincers mean they don't get to move much. . Now sitting at 81, decided I could risk running to LK. killed Duriel last night, so should start LK running today sometime (Harmony + Stealth + 40% boots should let me run pretty fast, freeze/lightning fury anything that gets in the way).

Key finds:
Early in her career she found chances gloves, which means now she has fun stuff like: Atma's Scarab, The Stone of Jordan, String of Ears & Snowclash, and the aforementioned riphook. She is still sporting her Normal reward imbued circlet (+1 amazon, +20 resist all, 16-54 fire damage, +4 dex, +4 max damage). Peace and Cleglaw's Pincers/Chances round out questing mode.

Grail finds for me:
Boneshade, Suicide Branch, 2x Cloudcrack , Coldsteel Eye

Code:
Name (F)     Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
zticazzy     Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal       Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist     Izuna           SC      Sin       98.7           No         4441        465            4         324
T72on1       Neverland       SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1594        394           11         148.5
PhineasB     Mercy           SC      Sin       96             Yes           -        367            9           -
hasuprotoss  Reina           SC      Sorc      95             Yes         894        316            -           -
XyleneCyanol Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
Tarantella   Tarasha         HC      Sorc      94             Yes           -          -            -           -
PhineasB     Hiatus          SC      Sorc      94             Yes           -        338           15           -
Reyz         Qty             SC      Sorc      92             No            -          -            -           -
Neksja       Aura            SC      Paladin   92             Yes         250        167            -           -
OldSoldier   Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
Southpaw     Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt       CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           -          -        Dont want to know
LiquidClear  Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage  zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Neksja       Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone    Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
MercMan      Este            SC      Ama       86             Yes        1212        278            2      Classified
Lord Molyb   Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     84             No          104         87           16          idk
Zenigma      Ayura           SC      Barb      84             No            -          -            -           -
Qwernt       AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit       Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Zenigma      Gnosis          SC      Druid     78             No            -          -            -           -
logo         Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl   Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
Vildecor     Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax   Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Lord Molyb   Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       50             No           12          9            0         idk
Kitteh       Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU          Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit       Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Jean Avila  SpeedAdict      SC      Ama        29            No            -          -            -          10
Smancer      Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin   Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
TwentyMule   Gaius           HC      Assn      17             Yes           1          -            -           -

The Fallen:
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Still hoping to find more runes, especially after seeing Nanomist's goodies. Then again we might get the impression he found it in a short time span, because he is still at the same level. But who knows how many hours it took him ...

Good thing my hours played in that span can be figured out..

As for the rune drops, I did expect to see a couple though. Death sentry kills everything in the screen that isn't an Arach, and I'd say I'm averaging 20-something monster kills per run. That's enough kills to be expecting something with my number of runs. Still incredible to find back to back Chams though.

I'll keep the Cham runes for future use, I may need the CBF on another character. Still waiting/dreaming for that 3os Etomb.

Code:
Neksja       Aura            SC      Paladin   94             Yes         877        304            -           -
Qwernt       AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -

The Fallen:
Code:

Mid-week(ish) update on Aura!

As per my previous update, I finally acquired Enigma for Aura. Things really started to roll from there. The plan was to run Mephi until my eyes bleed or until I find Shako/Arachnid Mesh/Mara's.

But that didn't happen. I realised that Aura was pretty low on MF (around 180%), so I did maybe 2 hours worth of Mephi without much useful finds and decided to go back to CS. I am now taking the route "I'll either find those 3 items in CS or I'll never find them".

Off to CS I was again! Decided to reroll my map, since the one with decent Mephi map had the L-shape Grand Vizier, so 75% of the time that pack was missing lot of minions. So, I rerolled to get a pretty good map, also pretty dangerous. I died twice while getting used to the map. So what's the deal? There's minimum of 1 boss pack spawning at Grand Vizier seal, sometimes 2, but very often 3 boss packs. That's 3 boss packs and Grand Vizier's crew! That's pretty great XP, but also makes very dangerous runs if there's Fana/Conv/Might auras present and OK's curses. While that place is dangerous, Infector is slightly easier, there's occasionally one additional boss pack there, but more often not. So, the best runs are Grand Vizier + Infector + 4 boss packs. All around 1 minute.

Which brings us to my current run times. So far my run times seem to average around 55-57 seconds while playing /p8, but that's without muling items off to GoMule stashes, so 1 minute per run is pretty accurate. I've not been looking at my gained XP per run (or per hour) yet, but I think the few runs I've kinda kept an eye on it, I've gotten 750k per run. Now at lvl94, I'm roughly 190m from lvl95, which would mean that I'd need ~250 runs (or ~4hours plus some) to level up again. Not too bad, but this is still child's play when it comes to last level.

My finds? Glad you asked! It's not all Nanomisted out there, some people really have it rough. For runes, between 92-94, I found 1x Mal and 2x Lem (and additional Um from a poppable at RoF waypoint if I recall). Then again, I haven't run that much yet. Here are some other selected finds from past two levels:

Code:
Amber Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0xe08f1004
+12 to Life
Lightning Resist +11%

Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 1367
Durability: 20 of 30
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 165
Fingerprint: 0x9a5f3cf1
Item Level: 87
+1 to All Skills
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+164% Enhanced Defense
+46 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 14

Bitter Stalker
Sharkskin Boots
Defense: 36
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 38
Required Strength: 47
Fingerprint: 0x90256bed
Item Level: 84
+6 to Dexterity
Cold Resist +8%
Fire Resist +29%
Poison Resist +29%
18% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds

Carrion Wind
Ring
Required Level: 60
Fingerprint: 0x76a84472
Item Level: 88
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck
8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking
6% Life stolen per hit
+117 Defense vs. Missile
Poison Resist +55%
10% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Level 21 Poison Creeper (4/15 Charges)

Chance Guards
Chain Gloves
Defense: 27
Durability: 9 of 16
Required Level: 15
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x55b651f3
+25 to Attack Rating
+23% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
200% Extra Gold from Monsters
40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to Light Radius

Eschuta's Temper
Eldritch Orb
One Hand Damage: 18 - 50
Durability: 22 of 30
Required Level: 72
Fingerprint: 0x1ac8afc5
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+12% to Lightning Skill Damage
+18% to Fire Skill Damage
+21 to Energy

Lightsabre
Phase Blade
One Hand Damage: 97 - 129
Indestructible
Required Level: 58
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0x6653913a
5% Chance to cast level 18 Chain Lightning on attack
+20% Increased Attack Speed
183% Enhanced Damage
Adds 10 - 30 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 60 - 120 Magic Damage
Adds 1 - 200 Lightning Damage
5% Mana stolen per hit
Lightning Absorb 25%
+7 to Light Radius

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xd71a06fa
100% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die
Adds 37 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
-4% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+5% to Poison Skill Damage

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x1c0851e9
100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-4% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+5% to Fire Skill Damage

Hexing Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xe3f88215
+1 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+22 to Life

Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0x98324b36
Cold Resist +12%
Lightning Resist +12%
Fire Resist +12%
Poison Resist +12%

Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xbfb40455
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Adds 3 - 32 Lightning Damage
+50 to Life
+42 to Mana
Lightning Resist +33% Set (4 items): +10% Faster Cast Rate

Tal's ammies are flying around for me. Before my long break, I didn't find a single one in like 3-4 years, now I've found 3 in ~3 months. Arkaine's Valor, Carrion Wind and Lightsabre all grailers (including ALL my characters now).

Here's my current gear:

Code:
Dread Shell
Circlet
Defense: 23
Durability: 34 of 35
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xf06eda50
Item Level: 89
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+11 to Strength
All Resistances +13
Level 4 Frost Nova (30/30 Charges)

Entropy Noose
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0xe4233157
Item Level: 91
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+15 to Attack Rating
+13 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
All Resistances +20
Lightning Resist +7%
+1 to Light Radius

Enigma
Light Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 877
Durability: 59 of 60
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 41
Fingerprint: 0x7e34c234
Item Level: 64
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+771 Defense
+70 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
94% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Plague Touch
Ring
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0x658178c5
+10% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 6 - 3 Damage
+107 to Attack Rating
Cold Resist +11%
All Resistances +7

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xfc6badfd
Item Level: 71
+1 to All Skills
5% Life stolen per hit
+47 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina

Dread Lash
Sharkskin Belt
Defense: 34
Durability: 13 of 14
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x12af51df
Item Level: 93
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+24% Faster Hit Recovery
+6 to Strength
+59 to Life
+10 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 10%
Lightning Resist +8%

Waterwalk
Sharkskin Boots
Defense: 120
Durability: 12 of 14
Required Level: 32
Required Strength: 47
Fingerprint: 0xbb9b2d2d
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+200% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense vs. Missile
+15 to Dexterity
+47 to Life
+40 Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 50%
+5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers
Defense: 67
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x19aadcda
+2 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+25% to Poison Skill Damage
+30 Defense
Cold Resist +30%

Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 17 - 52
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0xd54fb4dd
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
252% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+4 to Battle Command
+4 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Spirit
Akaran Rondache
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 59
Fingerprint: 0x3caf2f03
Item Level: 71
+2 to All Skills
+29% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+106 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +37
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+3 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune

Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 24
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x2e0882cd
Item Level: 36
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +40
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune

Spirit
Sacred Rondache
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 155
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 66 of 68
Required Level: 52
Required Strength: 109
Fingerprint: 0xf2019229
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+108 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +42
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+3 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ort Rune

Merc gear:
Code:
Stealskull
Casque
Defense: 239
Durability: 12 of 24
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 59
Fingerprint: 0xf21ce766
+10% Increased Attack Speed
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
5% Mana stolen per hit
5% Life stolen per hit
+228% Enhanced Defense
48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 705
Durability: 31 of 150
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0xf2d9557b
+190% Enhanced Defense
+117 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
+94 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Cannot Be Frozen
+100 Maximum Durability

Insight
Cryptic Axe
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 183 - 801
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 155
Required Dexterity: 93
Fingerprint: 0xe285071c
Level 17 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
256% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
232% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
+5 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

And @T72on1, I thought you were enjoying D3? I kinda need you distracted from D2 for a liiittle bit longer ;) No more running for you!

Go Nibbler go!

1 min/run is very very respectable, especially at 75k XP.

When Eleanor was at her CS-running peak (lvl 97) she was cranking out just over 80k/minute, so you're not far off already. With some gear upgrades and practice I wouldn't be surprised if you surpassed her handily! Well done. :)

Guys this is my drops in nightmare.

I'm collecting gold because I'm using the rw harmony for the revive skill, I'm stafezon lvl 77 act 2.

sRaAC3h-9A5VJglZXZoZ0bl_QkRIbI-T9C38YhaQzq22KnfsZ9mqVi4Nj6rwMTkE8uhzlYtNqglVx3kGC6Nja9c9y_HaGP1onu8-l2X6pn7gV7nvSq5JJxPVMC1EYD0rpfO-_gx43uznlUaGIWnstZyYh7-JZrHgwEOybRW3fm1r23Parg7oHeXprjcdhMDnjLnRsotKJ0Y3DaJYWbfxOjOe585GNRbTUONVcTeBzrija2xlcqALd2z1WxWYVCmKFqhaMUO2VlC5P4g1pWjjpUDuK2duq2x5NIV2GvwhXVNzPGLV7Lta_RerNjPAcTG_TooeinSwDFvBc2ebEp7-sQo5NDYpqlFu0FhF7bZCsBo6ZaCCcXuIyOq0x4G1uqduqkyNJHCpPSV7EFZSVRv1l5lzcptLGkV7-vV-o-0TnMXN1lZ85c378zhZTv9CwM7OFYWL5HIuwxHdXjZs1AHtAnlPAqVm96u5sUcyF3hVQ3SJJnXTRc_8Y0mfL2hMUR4mmAW4RYI9T5XX9ZmTmuYaTtHlfaDiP76iZUGLP44qVQMHdmNls1gnXiH0ehJVI2Rkcx1ZCRwgcu7nVkufede6I4DX4-lT_3VtrrhRvu9bs49AdDg=w800-h600-no

WWjMcRFIPXGm0RkFfXrUAlUNcrilrHvo05XGt7jK3BLbvGxxOulS1s56RED_2JaNeeLSRGlyMv0zQ0-AFpye21bhbk7KuhjVxScP_bN1-qWPWzqlzqgsCOlzUXcFPB_1jq1g95nRT7IayFg2HwTdSOzpngovGvHHrse12Opk_urxl9t-Z1dzy5x1a22yCI2hMfu8RD7Rr4-FQLuwgzDpzgpqiMyTEFH88QnY2z0xQFZOKNCiV82sJlymkLXBpPimN6VwMz4e9yWAY5kbHb90EK_zo79etUoFiyBvZOOvutHUnFD1rSRNkXFRap6g4MNlTj327QUK3Iw2giCJFOePTUqHN4kzCKuG0ufFRlYsjbvr0XAZ603Ebmzq_S_TGNW8u6rBYumVLDsMF8ccLXsgBZKWxT-_y2axsI1BuU1EkTYXpiB-PooiYNzTpXaKUeOuRe6-ovJM2iGZnm-eiSkYgy6VpRmhg2Zuuf0-ksq2RWq2rvqwOoIZrGSDfunmm8QmbcC6tUa2gvivqOPAVnyNO4W-10G9lZ17tWxZ6XBDiYoO1dsJgBpH10doXFFzY5wLfcjWQQeJld49G9R1mjQXusd3iXRpS97pUwti3hOJWb_Gsjc=w800-h600-no

wfxpSIUaUo0cGqjYjCRpg3HV6RqZXYMwaHVWynwDX_UV7gPekFiVUdnY3yyQGDut9Lx2mVV6Jippiz3YuKJuS5IgV0kkNC_B6_E1ycfdgG2Di3T7RZe2dQOixX-SUi-Q9l40ESk1kuiOviLdlBIdu9xOPry2VQRft06njLuFTszcaPfs0TqrXTtskc80rGwBKQH712Gp_xwRNdAzB4s5U5AV3wxH_aJ8DkHBT3B3W3x4sgNS7w1djmIlZ5e3DyX9zPESmfz7XoWs_DVjeX8yIQX3W_PVVWxb7PjHv3IzlhIv4zV3Bl-BSCfgruQ2Zt2EDhwCDCMPilLCBmgXNfIXAIxl4CshLJ5bHKACXfd1Qa6AlPx4J6l1UNZw6w1cmUaPYbrrbGFQI4zE152FGpg-PJQkvc0mCIL5ndQao61_qseOcPoDNt1KxVR5DM4hVSKlO_XOkytGiei0qc2zQFYdhjKb_j9AfL5US-ewnHnQoYCJxc3K4R1KM4quumshPT1NB1HkulCI0xzegtqVw8qJXjnd-Zkk9BAf0HXhlLChNSf9uQZjuWEytfyQiwaw4HbdcrWCCc5srOrxvvVHa2TNn_hgO55YfuLWpyoDHjtr9r3b4YQ=w800-h600-no

Code:
Neksja       Aura            SC      Paladin   94             Yes         877        304            -           -
Jean Avila  SpeedAdict      SC      Ama        77            No            -          -            -          50

The Fallen:
Code:

And @T72on1, I thought you were enjoying D3? I kinda need you distracted from D2 for a liiittle bit longer ;) No more running for you!

I'm still enjoying D3 a lot, no worries :). But the call of D2 and particularly this project is strong, so I have also picked up running CS again. It's only half an hour here and 45 minutes there, so nothing major. You'll probably still catch up on me, but I'm not giving it away for free ;).

For reference: I'm currently sitting at some 3.003M xp, so that is roughly 15% from 97 to 98. Not sure how long that took me, I should check when I'm home and have my notes. I think something like 10 - 11 hours. Quite some time to go before I hit 89 ... I'm doing roughly 1 run in a minute, muling included. I currently have the L-shaped Grand Vizier, because I find that one a lot easier to run, but indeed that one misses some minions from time to time, so I might be better off to change to the other layout. Not sure if there's other things to look for in a good CS map?

Good luck !!!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High