Naked As Sin

RIP, that's still a good run. I don't know if I have the patience to try a naked run, even with a necro. I appreciate reading other peoples crazy stories though:)

If you don't have patience, you should definately not try the necro. For normal and NM it's ok, but it really slows down in hell.

RIP Buff-E

Thanks for the comments all. Always nice to hear that people are reading and interested.

@japanzaman I'm pretty committed to this as a long term project and I'm sure there will be plenty of deeds along the way. The sept could take years.

@liquid_mage I'm pretty sure I'll be back with more crazy stories, crazy naked stories. Just needing a break from Assassins for a bit. And to relearn some things like taking on Nihli at 5.30am when you are still half asleep isn't necessarily the best thing to do. In the meantime, for a completely different experience, I'm going to have a run with a Sorc and without thinking about writing progress posts. Yes, the sorc is naked.

@Cyrax If I remember your Necro is well into Act 5 Hell! Looking forward to your next update!

IIRC 'only' act 4. But i could be mistaken there. Also that's why i'm saying you shouldn't do summoner unless you have patience. Speaking from experience here. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High