Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Nearing the end of mine. Only 3/4 day left to go. Also looking forward to the end of it.
Ditto. Only wed, Thu and Friday left.

Had Monday off fro Anzac day.

I meant threequarters of one day left. Not 3 to 4 days. Short week this week. Still too long to my taste.

*serves black coffee

*serves baja blast

*serves Dew

*serves Livewire

*serves wine

*serves sangria

No one ever orders coffee.. Except Klonki, and I haven't seen him in a while...

*disappears via work waypoint

I guess i'll go have a word with her because she didn't do a very good job of shutting you up as you're still here. :p

I wish you all the best with that! Some forces in this world are not to be trifled with. Fusing the atom may be more within our grasp that shutting me up! :D

A lot of us 20-something guys are now 40+ with kids. I'm always impressed though that this place perseveres! I keep coming back.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Oh, and I take my coffee black. I don't exercise enough to drink dew anymore.

I drink long macchiatos mostly.

A lot of us 20-something guys are now 40+ with kids. I'm always impressed though that this place perseveres! I keep coming back.

Hey, don't put me on the same line with these old farts. I'm still 9 months away from being 40. Yup, a true youngster :cool:. With 3 kids though, so I hear you about that part.

I'm only 33, but 2 kids. I did join the forum late though.

My daughter likes the baja blast, so I always make fun of her when when drinks it at taco bell (like last night, actually)

I do like live wire, and I like the kickstart orange citrus quite a bit as well. That's basically dew + orange juice, for you 3rd world countries that don't get special dew flavors.

Was playing some pvp in Destiny (Iron banner) and after one of the matches i got a message by some guy that asked 'why i sucked so much'. Never meet the guy before that i know of. The match that had just finished was pretty poor on my side, but still who says that to total strangers? It was very tempting to respond with 'why are you such an ***hole' but i decided to be the better man.

Was hoping he'd be in the other team for the next match. Unfortunately next two matches he was on my team and after that i had to make dinner. In both matches i ended up just above him so that was nice.

Looked up his stats on the destiny tracker afterwards and his k/d is quite a bit lower than mine. Very tempting now to send him those and ask him why he sucks so much. It's hard being the better man.

Being the better man is dumb. Everybody has good and bad games.

My son gets really mad at bad people, but usually just when trying to do one of the end game co-op missions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*serves black coffee

*serves long macchiato

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves beer

*serves black coffee

*serves long macchiato

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves beer

Have just loaded this tapatalk app...

Anyways, hate to wake up at 5am. The long commute to work gives me time to read a bit (about LK, AT runs), do some email-age and spam forums though :)
Yearning for a big mug of coffee.

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

Being the better man is dumb. Everybody has good and bad games.

My son gets really mad at bad people, but usually just when trying to do one of the end game co-op missions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't blame him people suck. Especially kestegs.

My favourite metal and hard rock cd shop is closing after 18 years :(. Definitely must try and get there to see if there are still some interesting sales in the weeks that are left before they close.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High