Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I got called a convict today. but i'm Australian so most likely i'm descended from convicts so maybe its genetic?

I am descended from convicts, at least two of them. My GGGGrandmother was a bed warmer/servant for the ship's surgeon. Once she fell pregnant he sent her back to the female factory. Much nobility shown there! Her daughter married another convict and thus my mother's line began.

Last edited:
I am descended from convicts, at least two of them. My GGGGrandmother was a bed warmer/servant for the ship's surgeon. Once she fell pregnant he sent her back to the female factory. Much nobility shown there! Her daughter married another convict and thus my mother's line began.
the more you know!

i'm now mildly curious also as all I know is my mothers side come over on some of the first boats.

My dads side generates from a little town in france (thomaire) and a stable boy there or so I'm told.

PoE. It has me.

Played it for some time. As far as I remember, I have only finished the act 1. There's a few strange ideas like no money at all but the game was quite nice. Have to check it more. :) Maybe when I will be bored with D2 and still being too poor for D3 (*** Blizz for permanent internet.. I just want single player not multiplayer all the time). Saw the game + RoS for about 28 € at sale (in Poland). It's still too much for me. Maybe if I wil publish something more (3 more articles were recently sent for a review), I would finally buy D3. D2 is getting boring. Thankfully, there are cool mods like Median XL. :)

Last Saturday i decided it would be a good idea to (finally) do a 4km run again. Had been almost a year since i did that. Didn't go all that bad (just under 23 mins). But i guess my body thinks i'm getting old because it's now 2 days later and i still feel some of my muscles. Should be nice when i'm gonna play badminton tonight.

Last Saturday i decided it would be a good idea to (finally) do a 4km run again. Had been almost a year since i did that. Didn't go all that bad (just under 23 mins). But i guess my body thinks i'm getting old because it's now 2 days later and i still feel some of my muscles. Should be nice when i'm gonna play badminton tonight.

That's only the first couple of times, after that it gets a lot better !!! And a bit below 6 min / km indeed isn't too bad for a first time :).

Good luck. Running is so much fun. I wouldn't want to have to miss it.

THIS
This is how you tell the difference between cyrax and corax. corax says running is the devil

My brother is running from time to time. I'm too lazy, too fat and walk like a duck (my legs looks like V ). Damn.. I can't even bicycle (that's due to my impaired hearing and equlibrium) ! I don't even like FIFA or PES games :p

I don't like it either. Only doing it to keep in some kind of shape that isn't round. :rolleyes: Used to run more than that. Last couple of years i've done mostly 2 km per run during summer (my only really active period). Then i ran multiple times a week. Which does give some results.

Best (recentish) efford was 1,5 years ago. Ran 2 km a day (and once a week 4 km) for about a month and a half. Started out around 12.5 mins. In the end i could do it below 10. But that took quite some time and dedication, pushing myself to the limit every day. So last year i took a more relaxed approach. Ran every other day and while going a decent speed i didn't push myself to the limit.

Best efford ever was when i was still really fit. Once did 8 km in 38 or 39 mins. Which means i did both 4 kms faster than a single 4 km now. Granted i really pushed myself there (while running i was checking to see if there was a bin nearby for if i had to puke), but it felt really great having achieved that. All in all not too bad for someone that's no runner and certainly no longer distance runner (i was really fast at 60 or 100 metres).

@RadTang Perhaps you should try? Just start off slow and with a doable distance. Personally i get more satisfaction out of going faster on a shorter distance, rather than doing a longer distance. Which is why i'm more comfortable with 2 km. Takes less time and you can try to push yourself more.

@RadTang Perhaps you should try? Just start off slow and with a doable distance. Personally i get more satisfaction out of going faster on a shorter distance, rather than doing a longer distance. Which is why i'm more comfortable with 2 km. Takes less time and you can try to push yourself more.

I try to catch up bus and have to run for it :D I feel so bad, very tired. If I was paid 1 €cent for every kcal taken, I would be rich... -,- 176cm, 100 kg here (I'm European so no imperial values here, sorry). Thanks for advice anyway. I have no problems with walks, even longer ones.

The clue to enjoy running and keep doing it, is to take it slow. You should only run at about 70% - 75% of your maximum heart rate, unless you are doing intervals or a speed run. Pushing yourself is good once you are in good shape, to build up endurance, but even then not too often, unless you are really training for a short race.

What really helps me to enjoy running, is to avoid hard surfaces all together, and go running in the woods instead. Lovely to enjoy the surroundings that way. I started out with 10K to 10M runs (I was still playing soccer back then, so didn't start from scratch), and no my longest distance so far has been 53K. It's just a matter of building up slowly.

Something that works for a lot of people is to listen to music while running. I usually don't do this, but it might help you.

The clue to enjoy running and keep doing it, is to take it slow. You should only run at about 70% - 75% of your maximum heart rate, unless you are doing intervals or a speed run. Pushing yourself is good once you are in good shape, to build up endurance, but even then not too often, unless you are really training for a short race.

What really helps me to enjoy running, is to avoid hard surfaces all together, and go running in the woods instead. Lovely to enjoy the surroundings that way. I started out with 10K to 10M runs (I was still playing soccer back then, so didn't start from scratch), and no my longest distance so far has been 53K. It's just a matter of building up slowly.

Something that works for a lot of people is to listen to music while running. I usually don't do this, but it might help you.

Thanks :) I used to listen to music a lot. Now, since about a December or so, it's even harder for me and I think I don't have the pleasure in my music... probably my depression hit hard :(

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High