Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yup working El stupido hours.

I am more literally snowed under. But also literally not an Aussie.

And just an FYI, every time I try to swype Aussie it comes up sissies. Coincidence? .... I highly doubt it!

Too lazy to catch up, but I wanted to comment that this recent thing with Richard Dawkins being disinvited from a conference for criticizing a minority (his words) of feminists has been both hilarious and disheartening. *sigh*

I think i read something about that. Not entirely sure what it is about, but i think it was something about someone getting offended by a cartoon. Too many stupid people on this planet. Not much we can do about that.

*gets popcorn and waits for kestegs to get lynched by an Australian mob*

The cartoon is certainly offensive to many people. It compares radical islamism to radical feminism (especially in light of the recent Cologne attacks and similar references). That said, there is some context to it (the two caricatures involved) that add an extra layer of humor to those who know about them: "big red" who has become a bit of a caricature for radical feminism overall the last 2-3 years (dyed hair, loud, obnoxious and problem glasses) and Dawah man who is infamous for arguing that atheists should have no reason to not want to drink their dad's sperm (I'm not even joking).

Anyway, funny cartoon and I love all of SyeTenAtheists's material (the creator of the cartoon) as it makes fun of a lot of people on all sides of the debate... but anyone who is not a regular in the "youtube community" for these topics will probably be fairly ignorant of the context for most of his cartoons.

I'd rather make fun of you, its way easier than making fun of myself.
Ignorant cyrax is ignorant.

*gets popcorn and waits for kestegs to get lynched by an Australian mob*
In Australia a mob is a bunch of sheep. hanging out. doing sheepy things.
A gathering of Australian people is called a pub.

My mate is getting married today in new Zealand. sadly I couldn't be there for it but I am very happy for them both. and its literally the only wedding Ive ever wanted to attend.

So you didn't want to attend your own wedding?
not particularly. Pants were involved, and strangers. At least at someone elses wedding I could stand in the back in my kilt and studiously ignore anyone I didn't know.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High