Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

The boss has declared today to be a snow day, so I guess he's not all bad after all!

I bet there wasn't even any snow.

Looks like we won't be having a white xmas. Already about 10 degrees about freezing point and this morning i heard on the radio the next few days temperatures will be going up. Not that i mind though.

Just had to man up!

That must've been so hard for you!

I'd like to post more, but i got a ton of work to do so that'll have to wait.

I'm glad Cy is busy at work. A bored Cy is a dangerous thing! One should always keeps one's Cyrax well entertained and occupied or he might get restless and destructive. [emoji12]

We actually got somewhere around a foot of snow. It was also very windy, which created very bad driving conditions. I did do a lot of office work though, which was a relief to get done.

That's funny, because that was my exact situation. I was going to college to get my accounting degree when I decided I couldn't handle sitting behind a desk for the next 40 years. But that was when I was like 20 with no kids and a working wife, so it was much easier then.

The boss has declared today to be a snow day, so I guess he's not all bad after all!

Yeah, I made the "financially sound" decision and went through it, although my personal plan always involved kids in the future so I knew I'd need it. There are plenty of job oppurtunities in my field, so its a non issue to find work, and the pay is decent, so I guess there is that. The wife used to work but when we had our second kid, what she was making was outweighed by sitter/day care costs, so now she stays home with them. Works out I guess, but means I can't just up an quit any time soon.

I'm glad Cy is busy at work. A bored Cy is a dangerous thing! One should always keeps one's Cyrax well entertained and occupied or he might get restless and destructive. [emoji12]

There's more than one me? I feel the world is a better place now. :D

Yeah, I made the "financially sound" decision and went through it, although my personal plan always involved kids in the future so I knew I'd need it. There are plenty of job oppurtunities in my field, so its a non issue to find work, and the pay is decent, so I guess there is that. The wife used to work but when we had our second kid, what she was making was outweighed by sitter/day care costs, so now she stays home with them. Works out I guess, but means I can't just up an quit any time soon.
I actually became an electrician after my wife got pregnant and we had no insurance. We were not very good at planning, apparently.
There's more than one me? I feel the world is a better place now. :D
No, you are very confused.

I actually became an electrician after my wife got pregnant and we had no insurance. We were not very good at planning, apparently.

I initially read that as you became an elephant...

So freaking hot today 42c (roughly 108f, and I need to be outside...)

I initially read that as you became an elephant...

So freaking hot today 42c (roughly 108f, and I need to be outside...)
Is that a fat joke?

I hate you. It was right at 0°F this morning, with a foot of snow on the ground.

@kestegs I bet you'd be confused to if you found out there's more you's out there.

It's not a fat joke. Elephants are just big boned! And just be grateful he became one after knocking up his wife (instead of before).

Yesterday was quite hectic. First at work, then making dinner and when done with that i had to play a match. We won 7-1 (vs the last team in the group), which supposedly was exactly enough to get tied for first place (we're halfway through the competition now). Personally i didn't play very well, but i did win both of my matches. Last time i played quite a bit better and i lost 2 out of 3. Go figure.
Now some more work at work. Only one more day after this one and then...two weeks off!

Planning is not for everyone, I don't like to plan everything, just the overall course of things happening, Job, family, dying at age 50 so I don't get as old as kestegs. You know, the usual.

Yay for two weeks off! One more day! Then Cyrax and I can just play together all day for the entire two weeks!

I guess you have my plans right here. :D Also you can plan on dying at age 5000 and still not be as old as kestegs.
I don't think anyone will ever be as old as kestegs

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my biiiiike! I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like!
BIIIIICYCLE BIIIICYCLE!

Planning is not for everyone, I don't like to plan everything, just the overall course of things happening, Job, family, dying at age 50 so I don't get as old as kestegs. You know, the usual.

Yay for two weeks off! One more day! Then Cyrax and I can just play together all day for the entire two weeks!
Yeah, I normally that line of planner, but was very impulsive with deciding to have a kid.
I guess you have my plans right here. :D Also you can plan on dying at age 5000 and still not be as old as kestegs.
Dang it, I'm going to have to get an Xbox one now!
I don't think anyone will ever be as old as kestegs
Grrrrrrr......
I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my biiiiike! I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like!
BIIIIICYCLE BIIIICYCLE!
So do it?

Yeah, I normally that line of planner, but was very impulsive with deciding to have a kid.

Dang it, I'm going to have to get an Xbox one now!

Grrrrrrr......

So do it?
So it was a concious decision, not an accident?

ah 19 and knowing what you're doing. silly youngs kegs. I was atleast 20! hahahah!

I tried to ride my bicycle. I tried to ride my bike.
But he had a flat tire so I got sad.

I always know what I'm doing, ALWAYS! Even when I don't.
I second Jcakes on the old kestegs front.
Learn to ride a unicycle then if your normal bicycle has a flat again you could just ride it on one wheel.

I actually did learn to ride a unicycle in high school as part of a drama project. but unicycling is much different to perma monoing a regular bikecycle

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High