Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Figured, still very fun. You know, except the part about being strapped to another dude.

That almost sounds like you were actually afraid, surely this can't be the case!

I'd probably want to jump solo as well, but I'm not that sure.

The woman helping me into the harness put it very eloquently "you are only 4 layers of clothes away from penis in butt"

Edit: autocorrect wanted to change it to "pens in butter"

I did my first jump solo. Had a choice between 45 minutes of training and a tandem jump, or eight hours of training and a solo jump. The parachuting part is a blast - you're basically flying a huge inflatable glider. I didn't really enjoy the free fall on my first jump, concentrating as I was on keeping my underwear clean until the canopy opened.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I did 5 minutes of training for the tandem most of which was in the plane on the way up...

The woman helping me into the harness put it very eloquently "you are only 4 layers of clothes away from penis in butt"

Lol, that's pretty awesome.
I did 5 minutes of training for the tandem most of which was in the plane on the way up...
Wow, I'm surprised it was so little.

Yeah it was kind of a screw up, there was supposed to be a 10 minute video, but the groundstaff were disorganised and the plane was ready to go. So our tandem masters showed us stuff quickly and explained landing as we were gliding to the ground.

Not so sure I'd be alright with that, I'm kind of a planner.
It was ok, fairly straightforward as they do most of the work. Just needed to know the position for exiting the aircraft, position for freefall and position for landing.

That only goes if you do the positions the way they should be done. That's why you get instructions!

Same here, basically. We watched a 5 min video and then they reminded me what to do just before jumping out. I did this in August.

The free fall was mediocre imo because it was kinda tricky to see or enjoy it when you're holding your head back so much. *shrug*

The parachuting part was much more interesting.
At least this was beside some mountains in BC so it looked nice. Our landing was also the smoothest of the group (didn't feel anything)

Shouldv'e replied with 'actually i'm only 3 layers off'

My phone just autocorrected the word lab to Khan...
I am not going to try writing anything further than this

Do we want to know why you're talking about khan so much?

I prefer to be a scrooge in all facets of my life.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High