2015 Summer MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

@Grape we should absolutely team up, but we need an epic name that is worthy of the collective irony of our shared nominibus. I propose "The Wrath of Grapes". If you concur, please add our names to the team board!

<LiquidClear>where are the spoiler tags?
<nulio>hmm I have power now
<nulio>I'll ban gripphon from mfo
<nulio>and make this fun for everyone

@Grape we should absolutely team up, but we need an epic name that is worthy of the collective irony of our shared nominibus. I propose "The Wrath of Grapes". If you concur, please add our names to the team board!

How about Team Raisins, because you'll be shriveled and dried up by the time team Happy Accidents is done with you! Zing! (Is this how trash talk is done?)

I've put in an hour or so into Pindle and got a couple of single figure qualifiers but if I can convert some of the rares that have dropped into greens or golds, I'll be a happy bunny!

@GooberGrape , love the name! Others, fearrrr! Also adding "Happy Accidents" to the list of teams. We need more teams, with only three of us there's a guaranteed podium place for every team and that's just too lame ;p

Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
thefranklin [1.13d SC FAM]
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
LiquidClear [1.13d SC FAM]
Zylo [1.13d SC FAM]
queenEm [1.13d SC FAM]
srrw [1.13d HC FAM]
kestegs [1.13d SC FAM]
Saluki [1.13d SC FAM]
Thyiad [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
dOOmas [1.13d SC FAM]
TheNix [1.13d SC FAM]
XyleneCyanol [1.13d SC FAM]
maxicek [1.13d SC FAM]
GooberGrape [1.13d SC FAM]
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
Thyiad [1.13d SC FAM]
-------------------
Teams
-------------------
PvP N00bz (Maxicek and Gripphon)
Happy Accidents (LiquidClear and Zylo)
The Wrath of Grapes (GooberGrape and Grape)

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
thefranklin [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
TheNix [1.13d SC FAM]

Last edited:
Good luck everybody.

Don't forget to remove from available for teams who already is in a team. Cheers

Zylo you have the wrong Liquid!

nulio, just make teams from the others available at random. That's what jjscud used to do iirc.

Edited few names out.

Ran couple hours. Next runs will be made Sunday night :p GL all etc. Don't find too many Tyrael's or it might be too hard for me to catch up..

I've gained two more levels than I've found qualifiers. That wasn't exactly what I was going for, game!

Remember not to post qualifiers everyone. Runes, rares and non-qualifiers are GG though!

@maxicek I think I won't do that but I'll try to help that some more teams might pop up.

@TheNix you listed yourself as available for teams and you're the only one in Pindle still on that list. Do you want to talk with @Cyrax and @thefranklin about one of them joining in a team?

And then I'd say for the other one to spam other players to find someone for their team :) Go go team forming and player bonding!

Any suggestions on what to use to open the "excel" file? im on linux btw.

Nevermind,got it open in Google Sheets.

Last edited:
So after one day of playing (running is a too strong word since I have done the Pits maybe 10 times...) and so far the best I got was a M'avinas Icy clutch. That is NOT a qualifier...

Three reasons I will NOT win this MFO

1. I will perhaps have one hour per day to play
2. One run in the Pits takes average 7 minutes
3. I have 128 in mf

However: I enjoy this forum and sharing the game with you so much it doesn't really matter

First day of running is done for me. Had a rocky start. Found SOJ before i even found my first qualifier. By the time i had 3 qualifiers i also had 3 unique rings. Aforementioned SOJ, carrionwind (improvement on perfect grail) and manald. I guess the game thought i'd get points for finding all unique rings or something.

After that things slowly went better. In the end i guess for a first day my top 5 is totally acceptable. Only found one rune worth picking up (ist). Also found this:

Arcing Small Charm of Good Luck
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 57
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x837a6954
Adds 1-41 lightning damage
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Not sure what to use it for, but it seems to nice to be collecting dust in a stash.

And before i forget: I'm using the Excel sheet and i love it! Nice job nulio! :) (Why didn't you make this years ago? :rolleyes:) Now for updates i can just send the sheet back. ;)

I just hope Excel is big enough to contain all Griph's qualifiers. :D

Manage to play all the way after work, yeah!

Diadem, Corona and Giant Thresher are raining from the sky, but none of them have a gold colour.

Keep going !

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High