Stream your D2 gameplay!

Grats pharphis!

Thanks maareek haha

That would be cool gripphon, maybe after I buy blizzard and 1.14 comes out :p

Last edited:
Grats pharphis!

Nicely done. Saw some of your runs night before you ding'd, was fun. Good luck if you decide to try to gamble that 1.08 WF. Would be epic to see that bow (now someone make a dedicated GF barb 99er in 1.07) :p

Are you going to keep playing 1.07? Come back to 1.13. Race for Tyrael's is always on! :cool:

I might try pally for trav runs next in 1.07... already rushed the char to hell and did most of the quests. Next I'll have to get him to 85 (yawn) and work out all my gear slots

Imagine Nulio characters not only being mega strong, but also having special ego-boost aura during pvp. No one would ever challenge him to a duel. Ever.

I thought nublio always had special ego-boost aura during pvp?

Also, grats pharphis, Jcakes really wanted to see you fail, but you sure proved him wrong, kind of.

Ok, time to burn through all of those exploding potions I started picking up from lvl ~97+, and then if I feel like it I might also burn through all the sapphires I found as well and hope for a sick unique or rare mpk ring

edit: down. Rolled ~1500 items worth of fire res and cold res rings. One unique: nagelring. Several cathans and angelic's, several crappy rares, and a few ok blue rings. I got one with 37 mpk, 1-2 with 36 mpk and a mix of other crap.

Last edited:
I thought nublio always had special ego-boost aura during pvp?

Also, grats pharphis, Jcakes really wanted to see you fail, but you sure proved him wrong, kind of.
Can you blaim me? I really like it when Jerome fails.

Going to do some cow runs to lvl my pally + zon in 1.07 (to 85). Probably I'll find a few 45 life skillers on the way, too

edit: down... found a +11 max dmg SC

Last edited:
Time for some council runs with my pally :D (hopefully I don't die)

edit: down

Found war trav and got the hang of these runs a bit. Considering trying to find a map that allows me to walk through durance isntead of travincal with ideally 2+ shrines (for gem shrines) so I can spawn myself and merc right beside council consistently

Last edited:
Planning to start streaming D2 1.06 in the next month or something. Any tips for streaming D2? I probably play it in windowed mode 640x480 so is there anything I should know about streaming windowed mode?

Also if I stream to Twich does it store the videos and can I publish them to Youtube later? I'd like to make this like a Let's Play series since I havent seen any of these about 1.06.

Planning to host my own TCP/IP game and use a virtual machine to join 4-5 characters at the same time to the game. Goal is to play through the game Norm -> Hell with each class and then continue to level up the ones I like most and/or find the best gear.

The class builds will be the cookie cutters everyone was running back in 2000- 2001.
Multi ama
FO sorc
WW barb
Hammerdin
Im+bloodgolem CE necro

It sounds fun. GL!

I streamed a while ago. I remember at first I had some issues but then after following a guide for OBS and D2 it was easy. If I locate that guide again I'll post it.

Akii, that sounds awesome! Can't help you but I hope you get it working good. Don't forget to post here when streaming :)

Planning to start streaming D2 1.06 in the next month or something. Any tips for streaming D2? I probably play it in windowed mode 640x480 so is there anything I should know about streaming windowed mode?

Also if I stream to Twich does it store the videos and can I publish them to Youtube later? I'd like to make this like a Let's Play series since I havent seen any of these about 1.06.

Planning to host my own TCP/IP game and use a virtual machine to join 4-5 characters at the same time to the game. Goal is to play through the game Norm -> Hell with each class and then continue to level up the ones I like most and/or find the best gear.

The class builds will be the cookie cutters everyone was running back in 2000- 2001.
Multi ama
FO sorc
WW barb
Hammerdin
Im+bloodgolem CE necro
It only saves them for about a week iirc, and you have to change your setting to "archive videos" or something like that. Once you go to an old video, you can make a "highlight" for it to be saved on twitch/youtube or just upload the whole thing iirc.

GL

I just set up a twitch account and tested some streaming. I only play 1.13 and don't really do anything interesting (so no one will probably care to watch) but I may stream some unique characters doing Baal runs or more AT or something. If I'm allowed to, I may stream some during the MFO! I just want to have video evidence when I find my Tyrael's, obviously. http://www.twitch.tv/liquid_clear

Offline now, but yeah.

MFO streaming sounds great! At one point right after my 106 hour MFO, I was considering doing like a 120 hour all streamed MFO, but it didn't get past the idea stage. It's a nice idea though imo, in any case, so go for it I say!

OK, so it's 1 AM here and probably 7 or 8 AM in Europe, so this is obviously a bad time to be doing so, but I'm going to stream myself exploring my pit map. It'll be just like watching Grip or Fabian run! ...if they were piss drunk and playing left handed.

http://www.twitch.tv/liquid_clear

EDIT: And done. A bunch of runs without anything to show for it; just saving my luck for mfo!

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High