ESU # 3 - July 2015

1. 10 works for me
2. Who would dare show up for one of these things drunk?
3. Shotgun?

We made it to act 3 NM alive. I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I almost passed out and then someone (maybe me) hit a fire shrine.

Good teleporting, Tai. We'll try to cut back in the later acts, but 1&2 are so mundane and pointless.

Stuff I have; Pjewels (amethyst, skulls, and two flawless everything), hel rune.

I guess I'll run Andy during the week, if/when time, to get caught up in levels.

I should level a couple a couple of times just getting the way ports I missed. So far, I have crafted a mediocre blood belt, a truly bad blood belt, a +1 zon caster ammy and a lousy safety belt. I have gambled Pally and nerco ammys also. Things are about normal.

Sounds good. I'll probably poke around a bit to check for runes and whatnot before Monday. I'll be in DC, but should be able to get everything set up in time to be there without any real issues.

Andy dropped a P-crown last night. Beat my +80 life circlet, but I feel like someone else could make better use of it. I also ended up with an Ethereal Heavenly Garb, which I put on the merc for now. Anyone want to swap out their Stealth for 324 ETH defense?

A KO and a SOL in one run last night. I'll make an insight with the SOL, but maybe we can work towards an obedience polearm as well?

Last edited:
Sounds good. I c an probably make use of the Garb, but I just upgraded my stealth so we'll take a look. It might be better for Yogi if he's going pure trap, as I might get hit more often. Either way, good to have at our disposal.

Did a little bit of Andy this morning. Nothing of note except 3 more sols and a Rockstopper. Thinking we should be able to come up with a use for those.

Have a movie and beer thing tonight, but I'll find out the time frame and let you guys know if I'll be able to make it tonight or not. I think I should

No problem, Tai. We can start as late as 11 EST. I may be handicapped, but that's only to be blamed on the hour - certainly not any mood enhancers.

I'm level 50 now. The Oak is now giving a 115% life bonus. If you want to negotiate a p-crown / rockstopper deal, it may be mutually beneficial.

It would be better for me also if we started a little later tonight. I have some offline stuff I need to do around 10 your time.

Quick session. We hammered through Act 3, dodging the occasional FE and the usual dolls in Mephisto's grotto. Yogi had to address a noisy dog issue, and was unable to stick around for a couple of Meph runs. Meph dropped 1/2 of the Orphan's set (the helm & belt - plus we already found the shield), but was otherwise unkind.

As we're two casters and a giant bear (class specific helm), is there any point to the Orphan's set? Tai will make use of the shield and the helm is good for a merc. The belt? The entire set as a whole? Thoughts?

Dump it. That set set doesn't suit our needs. I did manage to find an Amn, so I'm wielding a spirit sword now.

So, I did some runs (maybe 6) and on the very first one I detoured for the countess (hoping for a lum). Green sharksin gloves dropped. I thought it was mavina. Turns out we now have all of Orphans. And an aldurs helmet, which isn't really helpful.

Role call for tomorrow? I'll be there by 10, but 11 is good too.

So I did a couple of runs to clear Chaos Sanctuary (except D) and got a couple more rune drops.

As far as I know we have:
Lem (x2)
Lum
Pul
Hel
Sol (x5)
Ko (x2)

Plus the various lower runes. Seems like we should make use of a few of them. I can see Treachery, Passion, Lawbringer, Smoke or Wealth being useful. If you have any other suggestions or other mid-level runes kicking around post them here and we can get an indexed list going with options.

Cheers
-Tai

I have those counted (Pul, 2 Ko,) as well as 2 Hel. And there's another Sol, but it's waiting to be crafted into a blood ring.

Concerning the runewords: there isn't much that will significantly help me at this point. I can see a use for you guys, but I need to find some CB and Resistance to be ready for Hell. Smoke seems too expensive for what little benefit I'll derive; more so for Treachery.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High