Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I completely forgot about the meteor showers and went to sleep like a doofus.

On the other hand, I saw a COMPLETE rainbow, which I had never seen before, so that was awesome.

When is a rainbow complete? You found the pot of gold at the end? I guess that would be pretty awesome.

Hey guys, hows it going, long time since i popped in here, but i still check the site out pretty often. Hope all is well with everyone!

Yeah we had quite the storm here aswell.

I bet thefranklin wants pictures from the GF and not the meteor shower.

4 - time MFO/RFO/PVP champion and has a girlfriend? I could believe one of those achievements individually were possible by a single person, not both. The more plausible explanation is a Jerry and George style "dating assistant." The Summer of George!

I've seen several complete rainbows when in Northern Ireland (you get a lot of rain there) but never found any gold. I blame the leprechauns, not sure what they are doing so far up north.

4 - time MFO/RFO/PVP champion and has a girlfriend? I could believe one of those achievements individually were possible by a single person, not both. The more plausible explanation is a Jerry and George style "dating assistant." The Summer of George!

my-girlfriend_o_206208.jpg

Real-Girlfriend_o_93538.jpg

Level-70-Raids---Level-70-Pvp-Gear---Level-70-Dungeons---I-Have-A-Girlfriend-And-She-Is-So-Blue-Lyri.jpg

Lol.

We get plenty of complete rainbows here. And technically you could never find the end of a rainbow, since it's based on the person viewing it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High