Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

At least we'll be able to get to 100,000 posts faster now...

*serves wine

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

*serves long island iced tea.

Last edited:
kestegs the grammar police strikes again, I bet he has alot of mistakes to correct.
There are always people that want to talk about his colon, his physician might be one of them.

So Ancientstegs how is everything? I shouldn't call you ancient anymore cause in 4 months and some days I'll be ancient+1.

You're going to be 64 soon? You really are ancient!

Life is difficult right now, to put it lightly.

*dew me

I hate it when I suddenly lose my temper at something irrevelevant. Like when I feel completely stressed out by my school work I then become like a complete a######e towards my friends. It feels like I'm blaming them for this, but I'm not.

Last edited:
Hello!

How do you take your spam then?

In great amounts on forums. Any other form doesn't do it justice.

Also, how did you know a fork caused your scratches? Sounds suspicious if you just "woke up" and there it was, you knowing what had happened.......

I generally use a fork on the dog, not electricians. Something's not adding up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

*forks steggles alot*

Last edited:
*serves Kegs his dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tea

*serves tequila

*serves long island iced tea

I hate it when I suddenly lose my temper at something irrevelevant. Like when I feel completely stressed out by my school work I then become like a complete a######e towards my friends. It feels like I'm blaming them for this, but I'm not.

I know what that feels like and the slightest things can trigger it. I found a way where I no longer piss off my friends but aim it towards something else. Does the trick. I can still get aye cranky though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High