Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+116 to Attack Rating 
7% Life stolen per hit 
+13 to Dexterity 
Replenish Life +8 
Cold Resist +5% 
All Resistances +10

Lawbringer's Corpse shattering maths:

Chilled enemies have a 20% chance of shattering. (source: RTB)
Pindle has a 16.36% chance of spawning CI (source)
Arbitrary rounding of 'immunity' to 20% to cover instances where chilled fades and grief grabs the kill, and make maths cleaner. See spoiler.
Given that the chill lasts 20frames against him normally (50%CR; 0.25*(100-50)/100)(maths source), and 12 frames when magic immune, and lawbringer will hit every 6 frames, it would theoretically constantly reapply. However, any time one whirls past him (out of range) it will expire for everything but the very shortest of whirls. Then the first swing of a new killing whirl will be with grief. Or, if passing over him, there's at least a 50% chance it's grief and not lawbringer. Possibly more if grief attacks independantly of lawbringers slower speed, or if it is held back by it.

However, plenty of kills will be "two swing" kills where both weapons hit. This is more likely when slowed, but half the time that will be because of cold enchanted (and therefore probably immune) or with holy freeze, and the probabilities of all that combined is a bit beyond me at present. But given that he either dies in one hit as in the previous supposition, or dies it two (and is therefore chilled) is complex enough to be essentially a flip of the coin at present.

Combined, this would be expressed as a 25% chance of kills being not-chilled and 16.36% chance of being immune, and as 4.09% of the 25% non-chills being CI anyway, this results in only 20.91% chance of a kill not being chilled.

I think I did that wrong that step, and I certainly don't remember the correct way to combine the not-chilled and the immune chances together into a single probability. But does this seem like a path worth pursuing?
20% shatter of 80% of the bodies = 16% missing corpses (32 of 200)

(avg * 168) / (168 - skipped(1)) / 1.54 = IF-CAT

(IF-CAT * 168 + avg*32) / 200 = CAT

I'm most interested in your thoughts about the potential shatter calculations. As well as any other ideas on the topic. I'm submitting the most conservative calculation in the meantime, until some consensus is come to.

Ignoring corpse shatter math, the CAT is 24.315s. So corpse shattering in this sample cost me 2s on average, or 1s of efficiency. However, using lawbringer over oath gained me at a conservative minimum 3s CAT (counting shatters), a net gain of 1s (0.5s eff), and a very considerable amount of safety. The drop off of NDE's (and actual deaths) by using lawbringer was very very significant. With oath I found mana burn, fanat, might, extra strong, extra fast, and even blessed aim to be potentially lethal threats at times. Whereas with lawbringer that's cut down to just mana burn, and even then the mana burn runs were considerably safer.

The loss of physical sources in the offhand was made up a fair bit by the presence of extra leech on the blade, and though the loss of STR scaling hurts, damage wise it still felt comparable. Sometimes lawbringer was slower, and sometimes it was faster. The biggest gain I feel was in the utter elimination of PI nonsense. Berserk just wasn't acceptable given how much my oath slowed it down, particularly when a lot of the time I was chilled when having to berserk. It also made it considerably easier to find pindle's corpse much of the time. Somewhat ironic given that it sometimes destroyed them. The destroyed corpses did feel a bit less common than the math bears out, but I'd rather take the potential hit there than count lost corpses. @_@

Something I'm considering for the next set is trying Steelrend in place of ghoulhide to see how 10% Crushing Blow compares to ~120%ED vs undead. The other potential tweak I can see if dropping some sharp charms for either more MF or some okay-ish 1.07 damage charms, given the ITD and -def% on my weapons. Making a fortitude is potentially an option too. Alternatively, a second grief PB instead, and throw on leviathan instead for safety purposes. That would probably necessitate finding an Um to toss into it though.

Last edited:
To keep things simple, I think we don't really need to bother with such complicated calculations regarding corpse shattering. Perhaps if someone uses Ravenfrost/global cold damage for both weapons, then we can include penalty cause of corpse shattering, but otherwise it's just too complicated.

Why don't you try max block setup instead of Lawbringer?

LK sorc... is that gems or no gems category of LK?

Ah, sorry. It's gems included. I edited the previous post as well, including removing the shattering penalty.

A block set up could be something to consider, given that phase blades require so much dex already. I can give stormshield a try, that would actually cap DR, or open up the belt slot for something else. It would reintroduce the PI problem, of course, but at least berserk would be at max speed.

Edit: Though, it occurs to me... I thought the monster charge from them and pit vipers was unavoidable via defense or block?

Edit2: Did a set with stormshield, and a little more MF. Here's the (old) results:

SC WW Barb
Category: p7 Pindle
Runs: 200
MF: 238 (122eMF)
AVG: 37.252s
CAT: 24.19s
IF: 54%
Skipped: 0
Adjeff: 5.4 fabians

A very minor improvement, if any, though I partially blame the latter half of the set wherein everything was PI or manaburn. And the manaburn groups were uncannily lucky at locking down my mana in a lot of them. :\

Still, that probably gives a clearer indication of how using a shield will go, long term. If being "mostly the same" as the lawbringer option is the case, it's still quite better due to better safety and not worrying about shattered corpses whatsoever. It should be pretty safe to drop the string of ears in this case as well. Perhaps for a blood belt? Even just a decent OW roll + STR could be a significant DPS jump, anything in addition is just gravy.

Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention the merc: Atm he's using Treachery, Reaper's Toll, and Kira's Guardian (for CBF). I'm trying out Kira's mostly because of how important it is to get decrep up ASAP when without sanctuary. The FHR doesn't hurt, either.

Edit the Second:

Did three more sets. This time trying out a couple of blood belts:

Code:
200: 36.351s avg // 238MF (122 eMF) // 23.6s CAT (5.315 fabians)

Spirit Buckle 
Mesh Belt 
Defense: 63 
Durability: 16 of 16 
Required Level: 56 
Required Strength: 58 
Fingerprint: 0x5a32175b 
Item Level: 91 
3% Life stolen per hit 
5% Chance of Open Wounds 
+55% Enhanced Defense 
+10 to Strength 
+34 to Life 
Fire Resist +22%
The next one let me drop a FHR charm for a fine SC of str, and go up a frame.
Code:
200: 35.854s avg // 238MF (122 eMF) // 23.28s CAT (5.24 fabians) 
200: 35.715s avg // 238MF (122 eMF) // 23.19s CAT (5.22 fabians)

Rune Buckle 
Mesh Belt 
Defense: 57 
Durability: 14 of 16 
Required Level: 47 
Required Strength: 58 
Fingerprint: 0x351b97f6 
Item Level: 90 
+24% Faster Hit Recovery 
3% Life stolen per hit 
9% Chance of Open Wounds 
+40% Enhanced Defense 
+19 to Life 
+12 to Mana 
Fire Resist +8% 

Fine Small Charm of Strength 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 21 
Fingerprint: 0x550731ec 
Item Level: 49 
+3 to Maximum Damage 
+17 to Attack Rating 
+1 to Strength

I had hoped the OW itself would have made a bit bigger of a difference, but improvement is improvement. And a 10%OW 30STR belt is probably still worth shooting for. The FHR on this second one ended up being reasonably helpful; mostly with mana burn packs where swinging for mana leaves one open to charge lock. I despair of a third affix to get, though. I also moved some points from axe mastery left over from leveling into berserk. It made depressingly little difference overall, but it's not like there's anything better to do with the points.

SC WW Barb
Runs: 200
MF: 238 (122eMF)
AVG: 35.715s
CAT: 23.19s
IF: 54%
Skipped: 0
Adjeff: 5.22 fabians

Last edited:
Apologies for the double post. This update is big enough that it would make editing my previous post further instead messy/unclear.

Short version:

SC WW Barb
Runs: 200 (0 skipped)
AVG: 28.277s
CAT: 18.24s
MF: 255 (126 emF)
IF: 55%
Adjeff: 4.035 fabians

Long version:

I crafted a new blood belt, and tested it out. This time trading some FHR for 22 STR. I did a set with that, and then another using the stairs to see if it sufficiently speeded up my merc to make up for the annoyance of being in the corner. The answer was not really. From my .txt:

Code:
200: 1:58:50 // 35.652s avg // 26.446s fastest // 246MF (123.99 eMF) // 23.15s CAT (5.19 fabians) (10% OW/FHR 22STR)
200: 1:57:58 // 35.393s avg // 26.144s fastest // 249MF (124 eMF) // 22.98s CAT (5.129 fabians) (10%OW/FHR 22STR; stair trick)

I then decided to use my Lo to make a second Grief PB, and so I've regeared to use that:

2x Grief PB / 2x HoTO
The new grief:

Grief
Phase Blade
EthTirLoMalRal
One Hand Damage: 31 - 35
Indestructible
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0xeef5ed9b
Item Level: 88
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking
+31% Increased Attack Speed
Damage +383
Ignore Target's Defense
-25% Target Defense
+174% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level)
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
-22% to Enemy Poison Resistance
20% Deadly Strike
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+13 Life after each Kill 5 Sockets (5 used)

1.13 Shako (PTopaz)
Highlord's
Leviathan (rare jewel)
1.13 Ghoulhide
8/15 String of Ears
74/30 Nagelring
rare ring

Code:
Plague Heart 
Jewel 
Required Level: 27 
Fingerprint: 0xa318104d 
Item Level: 86 
+7 to Maximum Damage 
+26 to Attack Rating 
Cold Resist +24% 
5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 

Bitter Master 
Ring 
Required Level: 65 
Fingerprint: 0xbc5dea6d 
Item Level: 80 
+116 to Attack Rating 
7% Life stolen per hit 
+13 to Dexterity 
Replenish Life +8 
Cold Resist +5% 
All Resistances +10

dropped last two FHR charms for fine small charms to try out 0%FHR. Seemed fine.

The string of ears unfortunately made a rather significant difference in the safety without a shield so no more open wounds for me. :(
Perhaps the balance will change once I get 1.07 shako/ghoulhide, depending on what the then-necessary new ring looks like, but we'll see. In any case, this set up is a bit riskier, being rarely vulnerable to charge-lock (as opposed to never), and seeing slightly larger spikes of damage from nastier packs, however, it is manageable.

Thanks to the rare jewel, I was able to pull LR and CR out of the negatives, which was pretty important for some conviction spawns I feel. I wouldn't mind getting a bit more of each as PI/LE leaves me open to getting spiked, and conviction/CE is occassionally terrifying. That'll fall to the whims of any random charm/ring upgrade/sidegrades. After needlessly dying a time or two while using the blood belt, I swapped on the string of ears and did the following set, and got a nice big jump in speed thanks to the shiny new grief:

Code:
200: 1:41:08 // 30.344s avg // 24.8s fastest // 254MF (125.99 eMF) // 19.577s CAT (4.35 fabians) (dual grief, 49%DR set up)
*again with the obnoxious 0.01 away from the next eMF point

I then also decided kira's was a terrible idea. It doesn't work against holy freeze, and the merc should still at least be able to get a full speed jab off against CE. So I decided to try out my 1.07 valk to see how the FRW helps him keep up / get into combat faster. As well as hitting the 75 ias jab BP and 9 frame FHR. Not sure what to socket it with. Perhaps something disposable like a shael to hit another frame of FHR. I did a set with an unsocketed valk, and am pleased with the results:

Code:
200: 1:34:48 // 28.443s avg // 23.4s fastest // 254MF (125.99 eMF) // 18.35s CAT (4.07 fabians) (dual grief as above, 1.07 valk on merc)

Edit: Managed another set with a slight improvement in time and MF:

Code:
200: 1:30:15 // 28.277s avg // 23.716s fastest // 255MF (126 eMF) // 18.24s CAT (4.035 fabians)

Barring luck with spawns and minor improvements in play, I don't think I can get much faster with the gear currently available to me. Hopefully upcoming enigma and 1.07 ghoulhides stand out as the big ones to be looking forward to.

Last edited:
SC Berserk barb
Category: Pit p1
MF: 776/656
Item Find: 55%
Runs: 50
Bosses: 415 (8.3)
Average time: 54.334
Efficiency: 4.223 sec/bosspack
Adjusted efficiency: 1.4759 fabians

This is same barb and same map as before. Only difference is I changed amulet, replaced mana/life charms with mf charms, lowered AR to 10k (from 11k+) and bumped more points to Strength as well as Berserk synergies. Changes seem small, too small to make runs 3 sec faster than before, so I guess I'm inspired at playing since I was kind of afk of diablo for a while (except for pvp and crafting).

I will eventually update tables since everything is messed up, but not that soon anyway.

Short version:

SC WW Barb
AVG: 24.246
CAT: 15.64s
MF: 376 (150 emF)
IF: 55%
Adjeff: 3.128 fabians

Long version:

More pindle as I'd like to hit 95 to start gambling away trav monies.

As far as gear changes go, the biggest was swapping Leviathan for Enigma, but I also added more charms (a mix of damage and MF). In the first run I had 3 FHR charms, in the second I swapped them out for more MF charms.

Code:
200: 1:23:30 // 25.05s avg // 18.142s fastest // 362MF (147eMF) // 16.16s CAT (3.27 fabians) (-leviathan +enigma, more charms)
200: 1:20:49 // 24.246s avg // 17.83s fastest // 376MF (150eMF) // 15.64s CAT (3.128 fabians) (charm swap: more dmg, more MF, less (0) FHR)

I have the feeling that having no inventory space but within the cube is costing me some time here and there, but whether or not the extra damage charms make up for it, I can't tell. The first set of 200 by all rights should be a better set than the second, but for a fair bit of sloppy play getting back into the swing of things. Still, I'm happy with the second set in terms of having played it well and not having been so inundated with drops so as to cost me time.

SC WW Barb
Category: p3 Travincal
Runs: 100
Hork: 56%
Units skipped: 0
Average time: 30.362s
CAT: 18.788s

Equipment and build for barb:
Arreat's Face with jewel
Blood Talisman
Jewel
Required Level: 37
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Fingerprint: 0xf58010c8
+5 to Strength
+27% Enhanced Damage
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
38% Damage to Demons
+41 to Attack Rating against Demons
Enigma
1.07 eth BA Griefs (379 and 380 dmg)
Highlord's
Arachnid Mesh
1.13 LoH
Gore Riders
2x rare Rings
Wraith Gyre
Ring
Required Level: 65
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x916df67c
+10 to Strength
+111 to Attack Rating
Fire Resist +28%
Cold Resist +24%
7% Life stolen per hit
10% Faster Cast Rate

Ghoul Knot
Ring
Required Level: 35
Item Level: 96
Fingerprint: 0x97f61349
+48 to Mana
+118 to Attack Rating
+1 to Maximum Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
3% Mana stolen per hit
10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Switch:
dual hoto

Inventory:
40mf Gheed
20max 30CR GC
33max GC
21max 72AR GC
22max 50AR GC
26max GC
6max 12CR SC
10max SC
9max SC
7mf 3/19 SC
7mf 2/15 SC
4mf 3/20 SC

Skills:
20 Find Item
20 Battle Orders
1 Battle Command
20 WW
10 Berserk
20 Axe Mastery
1 Inc. Speed
2 Natural Resistance (52@)

Stats:
Strength: 247
Dexterity: 104 (5k AR)
Vitality: 194 (2.3k life)

Merc:
eth Reaper's with Shael
70@ Kira's with ias FR jewel
GA with ias FR jewel

This time I went without half freeze duration from rings. It's very annoying to kill PI boss since I'm always chilled when I do that. I think I can get a little bit faster if I use half freeze duration mod on one of the rings. I went for 5k AR and put rest points into strength to boost damage. Now I have ~20% higher damage output than the last time I ran. Note that when you use weapons with ignore target defense, like Griefs, then AR is not important since only 3 bosses in Travincal actually have defense against you. I calculated it's more profitable to go for 4k AR and put rest points into Strength to boost damage.

SC Blizzard sorc
Units skipped: 1
Average time: 20.993s
CAT: 21.012s

Equipment and build for sorc:
1.13 Shako with Cham
35@ Vipermagi with Um rune
Death's Fathom with facet (+35/-5)
Spirit shield (35fcr 109 mana)
30 @ Mara's Kaleidoscope
Arachnid Mesh
40mf Chancies
48mf War Travelers
2x beta BKWB

Switch:
14bo CtA
Spirit shield

Inventory:
40mf Gheed
5x cold skiller
6 SCs to cover fire and lite resists
4x4 empty space

Skills:
1 Warmth
1 Teleport
11 Static Field (20 yards radius)
20 in Blizzard and all synergies (9743 Blizz dmg without BC)
8 cold mastery (-150)

Mercenary:
Infinity
Guardian Angel with ias FR jewel
Vampire Gaze with Ral

Strategy with sorc: I didn't use battle command since it's losing of time. I just BO-ed, switched to Fathom, got to council, 1 blizzard on them, spam static field for 2 secs, blizzard again, ice blast/glacial spike etc. Sorc has 872 mana which is enough to totally avoid drinking pots of any kind to refill mana.

Items collected: gems, jewels, rare and unique rings, unique amulets, useful unique items, Rals, Sols, small and grand charms. With sorc collected 19 pgems, with barb 24.

Last edited:
It certainly can. Biggest advantage of 1.13 Arreat is it offers considerably higher survivability via lifesteal and resists. 1.07 Arreat offers more damage (difference is rather small) for those who don't have survivability problems.

If it works as -15% target defense, then I would say it should work. Against bosses at 50% efficiency, so -7.5% defense against bosses.

SC WW Barb
Average time: 26.890s
CAT: 16.640s
Gems: no

Items picked up: jewels, rare and unique rings, unique amulets, Rals, Sols, small and grand charms, useful uniques.

Basically I collected everything as before minus gems (no wasting time on picking them, no wasting time on cubing them into perfect). Apparently gems alone add like 3.5 seconds to average time when you pick up flawlesses + cube them into perfects, at least for me. Just did this out of curiosity to see how much difference does it make.

EDIT

SC WW Barb
Average time: 29.484s
CAT: 18.245s
Gems: yes

Managed to do first time sub 30 with collecting and cubing gems. Collected all other items like stated above as well. 22 pgems total, a bit below average for a barb.

Last edited:
Well in 1.07 my understanding is that "15% target def" just sets their def to 15% of it's total. I'm not sure if it applies to all monsters or if the mod works at all in 1.13.

Code:
Arreat's Face
Slayer Guard
Defense: 151
Durability: 40 of 55
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 118
Required Level: 42
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x4c9953a1
+30 to Life
+25% Enhanced Defense
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
15% Target Defense
+1 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
+44 to Maximum Damage (0.5 per Character Level)

I cannot even begin to fathom how you are going that fast Gripphon. I know you're super-pro at spying what flies up while spam horking, but still...

Pharphis according to this the 1.07/1.08 arreat's 15% def effect worked in PvP so it probably works on boss monsters. He/she also said it was an item that retroactively changed existing copies online when future patches came out, so moving it forward might change the effect to -15%.

Well, I optimized my barb as much as I could. Now I don't have much room to further improvements. Even with perfect possible equipment, my damage would increase by ~11%, and under perfect I mean 40 maxers, non-existable rings and perfect superior Griefs.

Also since I hork while holding alt, I can easily see what drops. Well, I can easily see runes, other things are harder to see. I'm not really concerned if I miss item here and there, sometimes I even leave item on purpose if it is in my blind spot (every map has one, that is the spot where you can't see item unless you waste a lot of time digging or walking around). That way I do miss every item I usually pick up with time. Only items I will actually go to dig up are charms, facets and runes. For rest items I won't waste my time, its not worth it. I don't miss many items though. On 100 runs I assume I miss maybe some charm (that I don't see it drop), some ring, several flawlesses (left on purpose). If I were cautious about leaving stuff behind, I would be considerably slower wasting 2-3 seconds every run to scan 100% what dropped (well, not 100%, its still those blind spots etc). Not worth it at all. "If that one ring I decided to left on the ground is a jackpot, then be it" is my stance about that kind of stuff.

Both those reasons make me quite fast.

Last edited:
SC Blizzard sorceress at /p3 Travincal.

runcounter.png

No gems picked up and pauses for moving stuff to stash.

Gripp confirmed unbeatable etc.

SC Blizzard Sorc
Travincal players 3
Units skipped: 2
Average time: 19.505 s
CAT: 19.541 s
Gems: yes, farmed 17 pgems total

Wg0c1Fl.jpg

Running times include cubing gems and putting items to stash as well as killing Trav. More than pleased with this score, it's 1.5 seconds better than my last best one. However I'm not sure sorc herself is better cause this time I went in with 0 MF, literally, but with higher damage. My barb is still more than second ahead of sorc + has good amount of MF unlike sorc, but at least she is possible to improve. Including MF part, all I need are boots with MF, Ists socketed into equipment and Gheed. She would then have at least 130+ MF and would feel much better overall.

Equipment:
19% NMW with 5% facet
12% Blizzard Ormus with 5% facet
30% Fathom with 5% facet
10 fcr strength allres 2 soc amulet
35 fcr Spirit
Snowclash
Trang Claws
2x beta BKWB
Boots with 10frw 40FR 30CR replenish

Inventory: 5x cold skiller, 18allres GC, rest charms to cover resists to have close to 75.

Blizzard damage: 13686

EDIT
Another record.

hGoFCq5.jpg

SC Blizzard Sorc
Travincal p3
Units skipped: 2
Acg time: 19.436
CAT: 19.471
Gems: 15 + 2 flawlesses

Last edited:
Very shiny times guys!

Short version:

SC WW Barb
Category: p8 Pindle
AVG: 20.585s
CAT: 13.195s
MF: 358MF (147eMF)
IF: 56%
Adjeff: 2.69 fabians

SC WW Barb
AVG: 48.698s avg
CAT: 31.21s
IF: 56%

Long version:

TRAVINCAL P3 WW RUNS

Code:
1216: 19:56:28 // 59.037s avg // 37.5s fastest // 37.844s CAT (RFO 2014 round 1)
1420 19:58:06 // 50.624s avg // 35.478s fastest // 32.45s CAT (RFO 2014 round 2)
200: 2:42:19 // 48.698s avg // 34.9s fastest //  31.21s CAT (post RFO)

Time spent picking up darn near everything, including 4'th belt slot open for potion clearing, most (unfortunately mostly unehanced) gold stacks, blue monarchs, claws, and the usual rares/gems/runes.

The runs were a mix of running through kurast to the WP, and using town portal scrolls to S&E in act4 a good chunk of the time. 4x4 Inventory spaces were kept free.

The gear:
Grief (Phase Blades) // 2x HoTO
Highlord's Wrath
Arreat's (diamond jewel, 37%ED/+37AR vs Demons)
Enigma Light Plate
Arachnid's Mesh
Laying of Hands
Gore Rider's

Rare Rings:
Code:
Wraith Finger
Ring
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0xda547c20
Item Level: 80
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+9 to Minimum Damage
+15 to Attack Rating
6% Life stolen per hit 

Storm Touch
Ring
Required Level: 74
Fingerprint: 0x4e7168b4
Item Level: 87
+119 to Attack Rating
6% Mana stolen per hit
7% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +4
+18 to Mana
All Resistances +3

The Merc:

Reaper's Toll (Shael)
Kira's Guardian 70@ (15%IAS/18%Fire Resist)
Guardian Angel (15%IAS/55AR)

PINDLE

p7 runs
Code:
200: 1:09:38 // 20.89s avg // 15.16s fastest // 327MF (141eMF) // 13.39s CAT (2.778 fabians)
200: 1:10:50  // 21.269s avg // 16.37s fastest // 358MF (147eMF) // 13.63s CAT (2.75 fabians)

p8 runs
Code:
200: 1:12:52 // 21.862s avg // 15.85s fastest // 327MF (141eMF) // 14.01s CAT (2.9 fabians)
200: 1:08:37 // 20.585s avg // 15.26s fastest // 358MF (147eMF) // 13.195s CAT (2.67 fabians)

The difference in speed between p7 and p8 is now negligible for this character, which is good for the primary goal of exp!

The gear set up has changed again, and this time significantly enough I feel it's worth going over everything in full:

1.07 eth zerker Griefs // 2xHoTo
Highlord's Wrath
1.13 Shako (PTopaz)
Enigma Light Plate
1.07 Ghoulhide
Arachnid's Mesh
War Travs (43% MF)

Rare Rings, FCR replaced thank to rawness and nulio, but other same as above:
Code:
Stone Knot
Ring
Required Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x1f6e05a
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+104 to Attack Rating
3% Life stolen per hit
+17 to Strength
+14 to Life
Lightning Resist +9%

The Merc:
Reaper's Toll(Shael)
Treachery
Kira's Guardian 70@ (15%IAS/18%Fire Resist)
*Kira's mostly for the ias/fhr and cannot be frozen.

So now I'm running at 105FCR with an additional 1% in itemfind, at the sacrifice of ~30%MF, and SoE. The significant loss of dex in switching weapon types from phase blades isn't significant at all, unlike with Trav. I've still got 92%+ chance to hit as before, mostly thanks to ghoulhide; even dropping a high Steel GC of Maiming for Gheed's from my Trav set up.

The free inventory space from Trav goes to the cube and mostly 7% MF charms, but a couple of 6%'s with good affixes.

SC Baal (Lister only)

torta.png

The first one is pure Lightning sorceress, while the second one is Blizzard/Lightning hybrid.

Pure: 2400ish HP, 1300ish mana, 29k (max) Lightning damage
Hybrid: 2500ish HP, 950ish mana, 5k Blizzard damage, 11k (max) Lightning damage

The pure build is a bit lacking in gear compared to the hybrid (lolWizardspike vs 30% DF), but I suppose it still won out in the end.

SC Javazon
Lister category
Average time: 1:54.753

Some experimental Javazon build to see how fast she can kill Lister. First I went with "standard" Javazon build looking toward 55 IAS for attack, but after some time I saw it is quite uncomfortable to run that way since I missed mana leech and my mana was constantly lowish. So I swapped in amulet with skills/mana leech/resists instead of HLW trying out 30 IAS. I thought, since monsters die very fast, is 55 IAS really that important? My answer is no, it is not. Actually I find 30 IAS with more resists/leech more comfortable and, after some testing, faster than 55 IAS setup (~3-4 seconds). So I decided I like 30 IAS more and went that way. Perhaps high mpk ring is solution to deal with 55 IAS setup properly.

Another question is to take dodges or not? First I took dodges, and it was incredibly painful to tele and to attack. When I didn't take dodges at all, she tele'd normally and attacked normally, only ~35% block slowing her down. So, no dodges is way better option IMO. I was several seconds faster when I didn't take dodges.

To compare running times, lite sorc reported in here was 1:54.324, so ~0.4 seconds faster than this Javazon. And I did 3 sets of 20 runs to take best result to compare with sorc. But, unlike sorc, my Javazon can be improved so I guess Javazon is little bit faster than lite sorc in the end. In running times I included times when I swap one javelin with another since I used eth Titan's Revenge, and they did lose quantity with time. Had to swap them every 5 runs.

Equipment and skills:
Griffon's Eye (+15 -18) with 15ias 8max dmg jewel
Enigma
2 amazon, 17allres, 5 ML, 17 mana amulet
eth Titan's Revenge
Head Hunter's Glory (3x 5% -4% lite res facets)
Razortail Belt
2 java, 20 IAS, knockback, 28 FR gloves
Ravenfrost
10fcr 18 PR 9LL 5ML 18 life ring
Sandstorm Treks (68 PR)

Switch: 35 fcr spirit + BO stick

Inventory: 9x java skiller, cube, some charms with mana, rest charms with lite resist

Merc: Infinity, Kira's Guardian, CoH

Skills:
1 Pierce, rest in synergies for Fury and Charged Strike
Stats: Str and Dex enough to carry gear, rest vitality

Life: 3k
Mana: 600
Fury damage: 1-3609 (level 40)
Charged Strike: 1-9632 (level 40)

Poison resist is pretty much maxed which is nice, but not needed. Fire resist is useless. Lite resist is nice to have at some positive value so that random Gloams don't tear you apart. I had 48 lite res when teleporting and 13 when attacking. In general, if your Javazon has good amount of life (I have 3k with all plain skillers), you can bypass resists if you want to. Or max Lite resist if you feel like it. Poison is usefull too, I guess, but fire is useless. I had -50% or something like that at first, and it means nothing. That one wave where it matters, they die fast anyway. Now ended with 2 fire resist in the end since equipment is like it is.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High