2014 Summer MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

Great, now I've drooled all over my desk.

Not that that pic needs any further expounding on how amazing it is, but I find it cool/funny that on the left side of the image the amount of each of those high end items matches or exceeds my all-time total. And it's not like I haven't done a run or two myself. Just astounding.

Plus, the sparkle on one of those Mang's and especially that lower left Griffon's is absolutely perfect.

Edit: err, well I've found 3 Fathoms all time, but still, the point stands.

I must say runes have been light on the ground so far, probably no more than a half a dozen with Mal the highest. I've had three Gheeds and about eight unique rings (still no BKWB though).

Received updates from thefranklin and Saluki. You two are close to uglyfred.

Saluki was running Baal but didn't notice it was removed. After talking with Fabian he/she is now running A85.

If anyone had by any chance already download it, it had an error. Fixed and uploaded.

@nulio: I've downloaded it and had a look, but I couldn't work out how to use it.

Here is an interesting observation. I have 36 qualifiers; 1 level 85, 1 level 87 and 34 level88.

I've been falling behind my daily goal. Too tired after work. Hopefully I can catch up before the end with my modest goal of 40 hours total

20 hours and 1563 runs finished. I've done better 20 hour stretches in the past, but I'm pretty okay with it. All in all, no complaints on what I hope is the first ~half of runs (3k runs is my goal.) Good luck to everyone the rest of the way.

@nulio: I've downloaded it and had a look, but I couldn't work out how to use it.

You have the following columns:
- Player - you can leave it blank, it's just for filters or having more information. If you want to use it you can write anything you want.
- Phase - you can leave it blank, it's just for filters or having more information. If you want to use it you need to select one the three options in the drop-down list (shows after selecting the cell)
- Category - mandatory, is used to know what points to fetch. Use drop-down list or just write one of the possible options available
- Item 1 to 5 - mandatory, is used to know what points to fetch. Use drop-down list or just write the item's name (it has to be the full correct name)
- Points 1 to 5 - automatic, don't write anything here. It's just the individual points for the picked item
- Total - automatic, don't write anything here. The score

Then in the first row you can select several filters and sort the table how you want.

(15:06:59)<sadboys>3 qualifiers + 7mf/5fr sc
(15:36:23)<sadboys>19life 9lr
(15:42:24)<sadboys>18life 9lr sc
(16:14:17)<sadboys>34 pnb lifer <3

A day (hour) in the life of frozzzen.

Dunno why you guys are acting like any of this is surprising, frozzzen's been doing this superhuman amazing runner thing for years. ;p

MF is up to 414 after a pair of 40% chancies, a plain 6 and a plain 7 MFSC dropped. High enough for the game to drop me a cold level facet. :rolleyes: Meh, was exciting for a second or two anyway.

I'm changing from my 700/520MF Berzerker running Pits, to my Blizz Sorc running AT with 520MF. I've never really been a fan of Barbs and this intense period playing them hasn't improved things.

BTW: 40 qualifiers; 1 level 85, 2 level 87, 37 level 88

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High