Arrested Development Mafia Game Thread

Pharphis: I totally had the player names wrong because I was feeling lazy. It should have been Sathoris, pharphis, or Goryani, since Sath claimed to be goryani's partner, then you did, and then goryani said neither of you were his partner.

Also, Drixx: I find it suspicious that you said claiming partners was a very bad idea yesterday, and then today you are the first to do so.

All I can say is... Baby, you got a stew goin!
mmm stew
Not going to claim a partner either. And what makes you so sure that I'm not using the QT?
Are you saying that Drixx is a liar? I'd first believe his claim than assume he's lying because lying about something like that just draws heat for no reason.
Pharphis: I totally had the player names wrong because I was feeling lazy. It should have been Sathoris, pharphis, or Goryani, since Sath claimed to be goryani's partner, then you did, and then goryani said neither of you were his partner.

Also, Drixx: I find it suspicious that you said claiming partners was a very bad idea yesterday, and then today you are the first to do so.
Ok, that's what I thought. As for who to believe... well I know whether I'm being honest and therefore at least some degree of honesty for the other two. I'll let some players answer your question I guess and then I'll claim my partner (if he doesn't do it before me).

Slightly unusual for someone not to be lynched. I want to see what happens with a

Vote: Thyiad

Waffling? Just because you don't agree with the intent of my statements doesn't mean I'm waffling. I've remained firm on my opinion on the only topic of discussion we've had since my very first post about it.

Saying you see no benefit and then saying you see the benefit is waffling. Several posts of the former and I quoted one of the latter. You point out, correctly, that the benefit is greater if more people do it and less if only a few do it. "diminishing the value of the knowledge [knowing partner pairs] in the event we don't all share today" and "diminishing the already questionable value of the knowledge [knowing partner pairs]" both acknowledge the value of claiming. Contrary to half a dozen other posts (or so). Waffling.

So how's this for a conversation starter: I have reason to believe Numbers is Scumbers this game. Any thoughts?

I have the same thought as yesterday. Is this a you-know-him-thing or is it the he-twisted-your-words thing?

Hey Gory, that's back to back game with a snipe move attempt. Last one you got away with it. With each game being different and all that, did you have a reason for trying to get drixx lynched after the day had ended?

Are you saying that Drixx is a liar? I'd first believe his claim than assume he's lying because lying about something like that just draws heat for no reason.

Oh good, I see a kettle in which to put all the waffles!

Hey Gory, that's back to back game with a snipe move attempt. Last one you got away with it. With each game being different and all that, did you have a reason for trying to get drixx lynched after the day had ended?

Err what? Explain your version of snipe move since I don't see what I did is anything close to it. My reason for voting Drixx (and yes, wanting to see him lynched) was stated in the same post as the vote.

Err what? Explain your version of snipe move since I don't see what I did is anything close to it. My reason for voting Drixx (and yes, wanting to see him lynched) was stated in the same post as the vote.

You said all Defense and no offense. It was inaccurate yesterday and it is as well today. I told you all yesterday that numbers was likely scum based upon a read. Today I have reason to be relatively certain he's Scumbers. I also saw the entire day yesterday dominated by QT partner talk (I commented on it, in an attacking way, with my first post of the game), and decided to stir it up today a bit.

I posit that most, if not all, of the claimed partner pairings in the thread are not true. And that's not even a scum thing. In this particular case, the town can gain quite a lot by playing this mechanic against the scum. Town's problem will be discerning to scum among the town who are playing a less honest game than normal.

Should be fun!

Vote: Numbers

So how's this for a conversation starter: I have reason to believe Numbers is Scumbers this game. Any thoughts?

You said all Defense and no offense. It was inaccurate yesterday and it is as well today. I told you all yesterday that numbers was likely scum based upon a read. Today I have reason to be relatively certain he's Scumbers. I also saw the entire day yesterday dominated by QT partner talk (I commented on it, in an attacking way, with my first post of the game), and decided to stir it up today a bit.

I posit that most, if not all, of the claimed partner pairings in the thread are not true. And that's not even a scum thing. In this particular case, the town can gain quite a lot by playing this mechanic against the scum. Town's problem will be discerning to scum among the town who are playing a less honest game than normal.

Should be fun!

Is this based on your read or some actual information you possess?

And say goodbye to these, because it's the last time

To these!

Say goodbye to what? The answer to your question, for the record, is "yes".

Are / were you telling the truth about Zokar being your partner?

For the record you coming out a claiming straight away seems like the sort of thing you would do. I'd rather not waste another day talking about partners.

Should be fun!

How can town gain quite a lot by playing this mechanic against the scum?
And say goodbye to these, because it's the last time
Do you have a post restriction?
Can someone that knows any lore input on this?
Are / were you telling the truth about Zokar being your partner?

For the record you coming out a claiming straight away seems like the sort of thing you would do. I'd rather not waste another day talking about partners.
I want to know the answer to this, too. If he's lying about Zokar, why would Zokar take that accusation that he wasn't using the QT which is entirely inconsistent with his posts about QT sharing, and if he's honest.. well I'd lynch Zokar for being inconsistent

I'm also for claiming but relatively busy today (graduation ceremony later...). I'll let my partner do the claiming

I want to know the answer to this, too. If he's lying about Zokar, why would Zokar take that accusation that he wasn't using the QT which is entirely inconsistent with his posts about QT sharing, and if he's honest.. well I'd lynch Zokar for being inconsistent

As a challenge and mental exercise, identify a scenario where both statements are valid...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High