Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

youtube romance of the three kingdoms english subtitles.

It's a drama/war tv series.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves bourbon

I'm gonna give it a try!

I'm going to watch Captain America, the first movie. Somehow I've never watched it.

So I kinda have a day with nothing to do, and I thought: "Skjolde, you should watch some awesome movies!".

So I guess I'm asking for any recommendations. I'm kinda in the mood for everything, it could be drama or it could be a superhero movie!

BRB getting candy

What I've been into lately are documentaries about exploitation movies and movie makers. As a lover of B-movies they have been great!!

Do you think they will allow me to be at the EMB while I'm at my graduation ceremony?
Trick question, because I am at the EMB while I'm at my graduation ceremony.
*requests a long island iced tea*

Do you think they will allow me to be at the EMB while I'm at my graduation ceremony?
Trick question, because I am at the EMB while I'm at my graduation ceremony.
*requests a long island iced tea*
You can, but you only get served while in the bar. And they can't be taken back to the ceremony. Congrats btw!

I'm in France in a centerparcs and most if not all of you aren't, mwoehahahahaaaaaaa!
Pics or it didn't happen. And what's a centerparc and why is it so special? (I could google, but... I cannot finish that sentence with a reasonable reason.) :)

You can, but you only get served while in the bar. And they can't be taken back to the ceremony. Congrats btw!

Pics or it didn't happen. And what's a centerparc and why is it so special? (I could google, but... I cannot finish that sentence with a reasonable reason.) :)

I think it's a resort? Sounds familiar anyway.

Also I think I'm pregnant... or fat. I think I just ate too much, not sure? How does that even happen?

I think it's a resort? Sounds familiar anyway.

Also I think I'm pregnant... or fat. I think I just ate too much, not sure? How does that even happen?

I'm pregnant too, atleast that is what I tell my wife.

*serves long island iced tea to Zenigma

I was here for my graduation too.

*serves wine

*serves Dew

*serves bourbon

I'm in France in a centerparcs and most if not all of you aren't, mwoehahahahaaaaaaa!

Poor you. I worked for Centerparcs. They give a whole new meaning to the world slave trade. Whatever you do, do not give a negative remark on your question list. They will take it out on the cleaners, even if your remark is "I thought the staff in the restaurant were rude".

Vivi GROSSS.

Zokar, you know that the daddy penguin takes care of the baby. Didn't you see Happy Feet, that famous penguin documentary with Morgan Fairchild? The bravery of those animals as they sang doo wop through the long night moved me to tears. :p

Most guys eventually do, and deliver a stinky brown creature. It's best to flush that.
I know it's gross, which is why men should flush it.

But... it's my food baby! :( I'll never let it go!

Vivi GROSSS.

Zokar, you know that the daddy penguin takes care of the baby. Didn't you see Happy Feet, that famous penguin documentary with Morgan Fairchild? The bravery of those animals as they sang doo wop through the long night moved me to tears. :p

/does a little dance
/makes a little love
/gets down tonight

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High