Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Fourth boring work day of the week. One more day, and my last day, and then I'm off. I don't know how I'll go with such uncertainty, but the future looks interesting - there are a few options. Just have to make them happen. :)

Fourth boring work day of the week. One more day

Same here. I'm pretty sure that tomorrow i'll be 'working' from home. Not much use showing up anyway. Besides me nobody else of the project will be here. Might as well save myself the commute.

I'd like to work from home. Seeing as I probably won't be doing much, it'd probably be the same. But, as it's my last day, I assume my boss wants to do something - mini BBQ or similar. We'll see. Bring on the uncertainty with the new job!

Good luck with your boring day as well.

Night bar.

*offers good wishes and :loving: cuddles*

*hands out flamethrowers

*serves Dew

*serves tea

*serves wine

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

Man, I am the worst, disappearing and all that.

I finished up Undergrad a couple weeks ago, so now I'm working a couple of summer jobs (about 10 hours of work per day), so my life is pretty jam packed. Getting to go home at night and not having to think about homework and class is so amazing though. I need to get caught back up in here, but gosh, I just don't have the time lately!

What the hell did I walk into?

Zokar, stop whispering and talk to me. Don't make me get out the paddle.

Make sure to bring your flamethrower to work, to light the barbeque.
That would've actually been a good idea. The "easy-light" coals didn't light, so we had to electric-bbq some burgers. But since I don't eat meat, and there were only three people at work today, it was a pretty small bbq...

Either way, I've finished work! For two days, then I start for more work on Monday. >.>

BiPolarChemist said:
Man, I am the worst, disappearing and all that.
We got a newbie here! Welcome to the SPF! Congrats on finishing your undergrad.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High