Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

Wow ... you guys just went crazy. There's no real way to identify which one of you is just taking advantage of the confusion. Whichever of you isn't scum should be ashamed of that mess.

I /think/ this is the right thing to do:

Vote: Bad Ash

I would have been around earlier (had a livestream scheduled 3 and 1/2 hours ago!) but internet upgrades were going on unannounced and I've been offline. Apologies.

Pyro, I said in the last line of the first paragraph my last long post, which you quoted, that I agreed with you that them withholding kills was likely a mistake. I was just offering up the scenarios wherein withholding a kill made sense. I also said I'd be willing to vote for drixx originally, I just thought it would be a mistake.

*sigh* Unvote: Pyro

Vote: Bad Ash

like I said, I'll vote either way. We need a lynch today though regardless of whether I agree with it or not. Here's hoping drixx shows up and casts the deciding vote. If he doesn't and nobody swaps, I have no idea what I'll do. I feel like I should vote for myself in that scenario to ensure town isn't left debating over me again tomorrow.

Yes, I understand this, but the % chances that you were coming up would have been substantially different if the SK had killed last night and I feel that is an important component of the situation we are facing right now.

why are you voting for whatever I vote?

I'm not voting for whoever you are voting for. With where your vote was, it was unlikely that Numbers (who is my first choice) would have been lynched, so I switched to make sure that we would have a lynch. I didn't expect there to be more unvotes and votes following.

Yes, I understand this, but the % chances that you were coming up would have been substantially different if the SK had killed last night and I feel that is an important component of the situation we are facing right now.

That's a valid point. I hadn't even thought about the chance that the sk could have killed me last night to force the best case scenario for themselves. Of course, if the SK figured we would come to the conclusions you did, that it's more likely that there is a mafia still alive and it's me, than that a SK is holding kills, that makes the math the exact same, it just happens a day later.

so then if i voted for drixx you all would vote for drixx O.O .... wtf

Eh, if 2 votes showd up on drixx now I would swap to drixx, yes. If two votes showed up on anybody but me, I would vote for them, including you, because even though I think drixx and yourself are town, I can't be certain enough to let us mislynch today.

That's a valid point. I hadn't even thought about the chance that the sk could have killed me last night to force the best case scenario for themselves. Of course, if the SK figured we would come to the conclusions you did, that it's more likely that there is a mafia still alive and it's me, than that a SK is holding kills, that makes the math the exact same, it just happens a day later.

Once again though. Why wait for a day later? Unless they are trying to go for the most difficult win ever.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High