Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Sorry - I've got very little to post at the moment. And I'll be heading for dinner and bed in a few hours, so won't be around much.

Spambot said:
hey,
this is nice forum posting answered by With the forum crash of course the prior EMB thread vanished into the ether, so here's a new one. ...

our site to visit in [removed][dot][com] :jig:

Oooh, getting closer! This one can read the first post!

Oooh, Mod, please place a post between mine so I'm not a doubleposter. I've done that too much recently. :) Pretty please.

Edit: While it hasn't hyperlinked the url, it looks like a friendly enough website. *bobbles*

Back from lunch break. Looks like i'll be heading home early today. Freakin' bored. And you guys aren't helping at all! At least Dry is still here to keep me from feeling too lonely.

I have a day off today and tomorow and then its weekend, all you working folks are now jealous, aren't you?

I've finally got the go ahead to teach this year. Hoo-bloody-ray! Instead of 10 days that I got last year, I've got 7 days this year. Boo-Hiss!!

That ends up with somebody's head on a silver platter. Hmm. Whose head shall it be? Which one, which one ...

*Grabs silver platter from the bar*
*Puts a pillow ontop of it*
*Lays head on it, while body still attached*
"Dance Goldtru dance!"

isn't emptiness when there's nothing there?

So no one is there?

Wait. What?

*serves Dew

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

*serves wine

My head on a platter?! Oh well, isn't like i got much use for it.

*hands GT head on a platter

It's Friday, and work is done! Boring as most of the past couple months of work was, but couldn't read with others that close in the office. One more week, and it's the new job!

I had my interview and I think it when well. Let's hope I get a few days teaching out of it. There's a biochemistry unit they teach that I have my eye on.

*sigh

I wish i could teleport to Australia. Then my work week would be done too. Still almost the whole day to go. With almost nothing to do. And i'm very, very tired. I think i'll be heading home early today. Just like i did yesterday.

That almost didn't end too well. Not with work, but i almost got crashed into on the road by a complete idiot. There's some work done on the road between home and work. So we (a whole bunch of cars in a row) could only drive slowly on one lane. Then we go past a part where there's a lane for people that want to turn right. I'm still going straight ahead. I see a car coming at my right with a high speed for someone that's about to make a turn. Only instead of turning right he signals he wants to go left. And he does. I had to brake to avoid being crashed into. Apparently the row of cars wasn't going fast enough for him (it wasn't for me either, but i wasn't puling any stunts). After passing me he drives so close to the car in front of him that he's almost in that guys trunck.
It was a car from a company and i had a strong urge to call that company to tell them that the person driving the vehicle with license plate xxxx was a complete menace on the road.

Something similar happened today on the way to work. Again slow going (this time on a two lane road) because of traffic. Wasn't going fast enough for the person behind me (couldn't go faster because of car in front of me). He goes past me and the car in front of me, then goes back to our lane (that's what you get for keeping a safe distance with the car in front of you). But then it really started. He went from left to right and back in his lane like he was on ski's doing a slalom. Looked like his way of forcing the car in front of him to go out of the way. Which that car did (what else would you expect with an idiot right behind you?). Not that it got him anywhere because there were more cars right after that so he only moved ahead about one car length. After that i lost track of him because of traffic between us.

:(

And that's why I'll just use my bike!

And drive around like a maniac

Yeah, that sucks, Cyrax. That's one reason I hate driving and people. His minute or two is obviously more important than the lives of everyone around him. *hugs*

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High