Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Pandas are protected.

ATMA works with 1.07 but that's about all. The display bugs drove me up the wall. I can live with Prefix 944 being the prefix "Screaming" on magic items (ask me how I know) but having the level requirements wrong is driving me bat-droppings crazy!

I experimented on the runewords too, some are okay, but to no avail.

Do I have so few answers, are you sure about that?
What if I just want to see if my answers match other peoples answers?
Does anybody else now wonder how panda's taste like?
ATMA still has that many problems since I last tried it 2 years ago?
So answering questions comes naturally to you but asking questions like "Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?" to the cute girl you work with don't come naturally, why are those related things not mutually exclusive? (I'm hopefully using mutually exclusive right, right?
Am I doing a good job of asking more question Drystan?

Do I have so few answers, are you sure about that?
What if I just want to see if my answers match other peoples answers?
Does anybody else now wonder how panda's taste like?
ATMA still has that many problems since I last tried it 2 years ago?
So answering questions comes naturally to you but asking questions like "Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?" to the cute girl you work with don't come naturally, why are those related things not mutually exclusive? (I'm hopefully using mutually exclusive right, right?
Am I doing a good job of asking more question Drystan?

Pretty sure.
Then you would be checking what you THINK could/should be your answer, rather then actually having an answer.
Not really, i can imagine animals that look tastier (like penguin ;)).
Since nobody really works on it anymore i'd say: yes.
I'm assuming you mean 'why are those things mutually exclusive' rather then why they aren't. And they're not mutually exclusive. They just happen to be in me. If they were mutually exclusive that would be the case for everyone.
I'm gonna leave this one for Dry to answer.

How can sure be pretty?
What if its just an experiment that you just can't grasp nor comprehend?
Anyone else wondering how a surf and turf of penguin and panda might taste?
That is sad, no?
I might have meant that, no?
You do agree that you're not good at asking some questions, right?
I bet that is a good solution, yes?

What about their invisible lightning bolts? Sometimes they can fire invisible bolts as well.
I can't recall how close I was TBH. Quite a while ago now. 1.07's Static Field is great though.

What's your plans for her? Just racking, or want to go for a high level as well? Going for some crafting as well?

Just under 50 minutes to go until this workday is over. *yay*

I think there was invisible bolts but I never lost more than 100-200 life on a 1k life char in these scenarios. Probably due to distance

uhh next step is more and more racking and leveling until hopefully 90 something... then MAYBE I'll move on to beta forge collecting or something. I'll probably need jcakes's help rushing chars :D

The panda is my spirit animal, so every time you eat a panda, you're metaphorically eating my spirit, like wafers and wine to Jesus. Please keep this to a minimum, as I'm not yet done with my spirit. I will reward you with.... a fine hat, made only from the finest pimping materials! And I'll throw in a cane to boot! This mutually beneficial agreement should agree with you most agreeably.

The panda is my kigurumi animal, so every time you eat a panda, you're metaphorically eating my pajamas.

I think there was invisible bolts but I never lost more than 100-200 life on a 1k life char in these scenarios.
ever came across a 1.07 MSLE?
Probably due to distance
most likely

The panda is my kigurumi animal, so every time you eat a panda, you're metaphorically eating my pajamas.

ever came across a 1.07 MSLE?

most likely
Yes I did. I spent about 2 mins killing one while streaming yesterday :p

evil urns in nihl's temple are fun!

I need an immediate 411 of every that has happened here over the last week. Let's go, *****es.

I need an immediate 411 of every that has happened here over the last week. Let's go, *****es.

We ate pandas and penguins.

Dry has a new job

This site doesn't support tapatalk any more

It was almost immediately after I got tapatalk, too....
*grumbles as he grabs his long island iced tea*

*serves long island iced tea*

Long island iced tea is dangerous. You can suck back 3 of those and not even notice it, then BAM you're eating mints of of the bathroom floor.

This happens to you often, I take it? *sniffs disapprovingly, then takes a long pull on the tequila IV. Is completely oblivious to the irony therein.

Long island iced tea is dangerous. You can suck back 3 of those and not even notice it, then BAM you're eating mints of of the bathroom floor.
So your normal Saturday night?

That's more like his nights during the week. I don't even wanna know what he does in the weekend.

After today it's also one more day for me. But first today, which seems like it's going to be a long day. Been here only about an hour and i basically got nothing to do. So people post lots and keep me entertained!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High