Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

Yesterday i asked you if you had any more results, and you said yes but you wouldnt share then. Fhe only information you gave was being roleblocked. Hopefully you have something else to share besides that.

It's hard for me to give you sympathy Drixx as you've basically screwed the entire game if you are town. Placing the second vote on me as quickly as you did gave me no choice and now if you flip town everyone's going to be on my *** and it's the perfect mafia cover. So ridiculous.

And what are you even doing? You've said multiple times that I am not even your number one scum candidate yet you stuck a vote as quickly as you did because......?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Because I don't think people will vote for CG or Zokar, but they might vote for you, and you did enough scummy early that you might be scum.

Here's the deal about being a townie. It's like being blind. All you have is the results that come from night actions and what people say. That's it. All it takes is one townie to make a mistake and misread something and then a second townie is sure they are scum, and voila.

Recently; however, townies have been content to let days pass with little to no actual posting... and if there isn't any conversation to help out scum, then town players stay blind unless rescued by town power roles.

I've been straight from the start of the game. I stuck my neck out to share info. I used what little ability I was given on the most likely person that could have come up guilty. If you review how I played the game you'll see that I was trying to piece clues together the whole time. I never had more info than I should have.

Now ... there are a couple people in the game who do seem to have had more info than they should, but nobody but me has a scum read on them... that's the knocks I guess.

But don't go saying I screwed town. I didn't ask to be lynched. If I am lynched, logic dictates at least half the votes will be townies.

Although I should point out that a non-lynch is probably worse than a lynch. Any doubt about my alignment needs to be gone if any interactions with me are going to be useful.

Normally I am totally 100% against this sort of thing, but let me help the town out a bit.

Unvote
Vote: Drixx

More important for the town to have confirmed info than me to stay alive another day.

Bleh. I thought the day ended a half hour from now.

Either way ... it's better that the game know my alignment for sure. Then scum can't use me tomorrow. A no-lynch helps scum nearly as much as a townie lynch in the late game and if they could keep the days focused on me, that would lead to them winning eventually. I'd rather be killed, vindicated, and have my team have a shot at winning. Since it cannot be that Zokar, Bad Ash, CG, Pyro, Noodle and You are all mafia, and since I have already shared my reads ... there's obviously townies who think I'm scum and have votes on me. Better for them to get a wake up call while we can still win.

Pyro, i think i voted BA first. Like, first post of the entire day was me voting for BA.

I don't see a vote from you at all actually. This is my unofficial vote count since I'm interested, and Drixx seems to be going all self righteous and self-voting. (PS, this is the second instance of self voting this game, self voting helps jack squat and takes away voting history, get your heads out of your butt holes.)

Bad Ash(0): (Drixx)
Drixx(4): Bad Ash, Zokar, Caluin Graye, Drixx

So no, not locked.

Actually Pyrotechnician ... I need to see evidence of a Serial Killer before my ability could be useful to the town. Since anyone who popped or pops an SK cop would by necessity need to kill me first, I cannot logically help with my ability. Right now I'm a distraction to the town and a no-lynch just moves the argument about me until tomorrow.

I learned a long time ago it's better for a vanilla townie to die than to be a distraction to the town. I'd rather get killed today since nobody seems willing to vote for anyone else. Then my alignment and role is out there for everyone to see and you can see the people who interacted with me. Notice how everyone shut right up when I self-voted?

Hmm. Box scanner kill instead of investigator kill? And no flavor? Either way, I'm still going with Vote: Bad Ash

Constant voting for scum ankeli, who also voted for you, for the first couple days. Then, as soon as some momentum is actually going towards actually getting him lynched, attempted to spin it as a scum planned train, and didn't vote until multiple sources confirmed that he was lying, and it seemed obvious there was no way for him to get out of a lynch.

Seems most likely to be scum hiding on the train, if anyone is. Quite suspicious of Zokar(voting for someone who seems very likely to be a townie, need kill flavor to know if the kill came from someone other than mafia) and Noodle as well.

That post contains a vote for bad ash. Its an interesting spot now with drixxs self vote...i know why i did it...i was two votes from lock and confident i could unvote myself before i got locked. Two votes in rapid enough succession to prevent that speaks to mafia action in one of those two players at least. I wont honestly self vote to lynch unless im like a cop who somehow has like 3 guilty results and a town that wont believe me. :p

Actually Pyrotechnician ... I need to see evidence of a Serial Killer before my ability could be useful to the town. Since anyone who popped or pops an SK cop would by necessity need to kill me first, I cannot logically help with my ability. Right now I'm a distraction to the town and a no-lynch just moves the argument about me until tomorrow.

I learned a long time ago it's better for a vanilla townie to die than to be a distraction to the town. I'd rather get killed today since nobody seems willing to vote for anyone else. Then my alignment and role is out there for everyone to see and you can see the people who interacted with me. Notice how everyone shut right up when I self-voted?

Oh, so you have more shots? So if there is a sk, and theyre just lurking, waiting until you die to start shooting, youre kinda wasting your ability now...

That post contains a vote for bad ash. Its an interesting spot now with drixxs self vote...i know why i did it...i was two votes from lock and confident i could unvote myself before i got locked. Two votes in rapid enough succession to prevent that speaks to mafia action in one of those two players at least. I wont honestly self vote to lynch unless im like a cop who somehow has like 3 guilty results and a town that wont believe me. :p

Yeah, I definately didn't even see that. Then again usually votes are all out on their own and pretty clear to see. Thats what I get for not using the find function.

This is still terrible reasoning....Is this really the fate of games without set power-roles to tell us who is scum? Seriously?

For me, in order of scummiest to least scummy.

Ba, zokar/cg, noodle, pyro, drixx.

I feel quite confident that theres only one scum left, but thats predicated on my belief that drixx is town and thus telling the truth about the sk possibility. I killed one, one lynched, so one left, because 4 scum+sk chance seems quite stacked against town.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High