Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

Exactly, your comment about the other box logically being an information box is complete bull too!

We'll see. I'll share more when others go on record with their mass claim. Then you all can decide the bullfullness.

What my box did? My box included a box which I was allowed to open, so yes, I've opened 3 boxes in this game. Go figure, I'm going to keep opening it for as long as I'm allowed to.

(apparently, unless you mean it included a box).

This is the second time you have alluded to still having a box. "Keep opening it." "I think I'll be opening this box for the rest of the game."

I investigated you with my Box Scanner ability given by the Scan all the planets box. It's a rolecop for boxes. Your box does not give you another box. Your box does nothing. No useless info. No x-shot ability. Nothing. I'm told this is also the result given to players with no box at all. I believe that latter possibility is the correct interpretation.

So, if Goryani is trustworthy, Ankeli is lying. I could vote for an Ankeli lynch to test this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Box abilities don't tell us alignment, so why vote for Ankeli to test Goryani? Why not the other way around? (Looking for the logical reasoning please).

The other way around would work as well, of course. It just seems to me that Ankeli is closer to a lynch than Goryani is.

I started with geth infiltrate which was the organics would never try the no windows thing level three.

My second box was emergency induction port level three. It was an information box not an action box like I thought.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Was the additional night part of your box?

TBD. I find it very suspicious that he earned several votes as quickly as he did. It seems very mafia QT plan to me. Find a guy who has some votes prior that other non mafia like me might jump at the bit to vote against.

What if I told you that I investigated Ankeli on N3 and got a scum result?

Vote: Ankeli

Hi! Back from my trip. ^^ So, quick read makes me feel(regardless of cg's claimed scum result) that goryani is much more likely to be telling the truth about his box scan/read, than ankeli is about the boxes he's opened. Goryani has been constantly pressuring the town to reveal box actions, which is something very in line with his claimed ability. Town Goryani obviously wants us to do that so he can catch scum lying. Scum Goryani, even if telling the truth about the power, has little to gain from claiming someones lying and watching them get caught. A long con with a bus now on his scummate, and a fake result on mylo, is the only scenario in which I can see a scum goryani pushing for the full reveals the way he has, AND claiming to have found a discrepancy in what was revealed by a player, and it just doesn't seem very likely, and feel like a fairly huge play.

CG: any other information you'd like to share beyond your guilty result on ankeli?

You've been suspicious of him all along, this vote with the alleged investigation sort of seals the deal as far as I'm concerned.

Unvote: Goryani
Vote: CG

We think you're scum. We have two players claiming you're lying. We lynch you, and we confirm that TWO scum are desperately trying to get you killed(which is super weird since it seems I would be a much easier person to force a train on), or we kill scum.

Also..someone suggested that we're in mylo right now. The top end of possible scum is 4(at least, that's the most there could be that seems reasonable), so if you don't believe me, and think there are 4 scum left, then yes, today is mylo. I know there aren't more than 3 scum left, so from my perspective today is mylo-1, in the worst case scenario. There might even only be 2 scum left.

Vote: Caluin Graye

I think that the whole 'rescue' thing was a show, and I think we're too close to the end of the game for withholding info.

Done with the first day of my new job. Yay, so exciting. I love taxes!

Have you used said ability? I have a SK-Cop that I targeted against Numbers and I got back that he wasn't the serial killer. My cop variant gives me a role answer and not an alignment answer, but just to make absolutely sure you couldn't have mucked it up, an answer would be nice.

This seems like an oddly specific ability, that may or may not be useful. Sounds like me when I made my enabler claim as mafia a few games back. I went for the claim that was unlikely to be countered because it was pretty much my only option to not get caught straight out.

See the section of my post preceding the most votes part. Double nights don't happen by accident. We absolutely, positively cannot let the day go by without a mass claim. I will happily see anyone lynched that doesn't participate.

And no waiting till the last minute BS either. Quick trains on anyone who hasn't claimed until they claim or get locked. I'm fine with randomly choosing the quick train, which is why I jumped on the bandwagon.

I also think we need to drastically change our site meta. We can't continue giving mafia easy wins due to lack of votes. 3-4 players need to go over the halfway point every single day or we're doing it wrong.

No claim = lynch, I like your thinking Gory, its been the same all game!

Seems somewhat obvious the mafia has targeted Ankeli for a quick lynch vote. We must be in Lylo.

Drixx, numbers, goryani. Happy to vote for either.

Lylo sounds very unlikely. What are you trying to pull here bad ash?

Btw if you want a full reveal, I need the timestamp everyone opened their first box and when they chose their second box. I will tell you who's lying. This is not a bluff.

Fine, I'll bite. Box 1 opened and Box 2 chosen at the same time. April 9th, you tell me if it was 5:16 pm or 5:46 pm.

SCUM TELL I SAID I PICKED IT UP NIGHT ONE WHEN IT WAS NIGHT TWO BE CAUSE WE STARTED IN TWILIGHT 1!!1!11!!!-!!

What does that have to do with the question? I don't give a **** when you picked your box up, I asked a pretty damn simple question.

So, if Goryani is trustworthy, Ankeli is lying. I could vote for an Ankeli lynch to test this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

How does that follow exactly??? What was the results "exactly"? "it does nothing" and "omg my box has a box has a box has a box..." is pretty much the same **** at that point.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High