Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I don't drink at the moment, don't you remember. So I'm not really bothered by not getting tequilla.

With that amount of tequilla in you, your aim is rather off, you just went and hit Loz.

You do know that it's not real tequila, right? It's internet tequila. And Loz loves getting pillows in the face, he jumped into the line of fire. :nod:

I'm not really a tequila man, E or real one, I'll drink it from to to time with some lime and salt but I'd rather have some whisley or a nice dark beer.

That is what your tequila clouded mind is telling you, I'm at the opposite side from where Loz is.
Don't mind me gasping for air, I'm doing breatinh exercises.

I wouldn't DREAM of aiming my pillows at Loz. That would be dreadfully improper and forward of me. Just what kind of bar IS this, well? ;)

Any kind of bar you want it to be.

So is there anything you want to tell me, cause you where aiming at me with that pillow but instead you did hit Loz.

Anything I want to tell you? Yes, you know how shy and withdrawn I am, I do have trouble opening up. We have too many mirrors in the bar and that threw my aim off. Can you fix that for me? :D

Yes I am! You didn't notice? I believe I already warned your wife. Dreadfully. Just awful. I'm frankly appalled at the behavior in this bar. Someone needs to call the vice squad. Shameful, I call it. *shakes head in shocked disbelief:

Why do I have two pillows in my hands? Why not two drinks?

What kind of bar is this place?

Just a 4 day holiday with friends. I'd rather spend the days relaxing at home. I'm not a friend of short holidays. Too much hassle if you ask me. Like getting up at 4:30am tonight to take an early plane to get the most out of the day. Yeah right, I'll be feeling bad all day because I'll be sleep deprived and grumpy. Would prefer to sleep to 9am and then enjoy some coffee at home while I slowly wake up. I'll survive though.

*wine please*

*cuddles*

I am reminded of some good advice the Yeoman of Signals gave to me, when I was out in the Desert.

"Never look another man in the eye when he's eating a banana."

Words to live by :nod:

Why be reasonable when you can have fuuuuuuun!?
I can have lots of fun without being girly. I could discuss a lot of things with you without having to retort to girlish stuff and point you to how nice the new nail polish I got while thowing a virtual pillow in your face was. Sorry, just not my thing.

Edit: Just to clarify. I haven't used or owned any nail polish since I was about 15 years old.

Well then let's just have a big girly/serious night! We'll discuss politics and types of whiskey while we paint each other's nails! It'll be souper cute <3

Nope. I am pretty sure I know more about politcs and whiskey (thanks to hubby) than you do. You can have all the nailpainting for yourself though. I will not participate in that. So thanks, but no thanks. Please get it done in the 4 days I'll be gone.

*wine please*

Have to get up and get ready for the airport in 4 hours. This ain't going to work out well for me.

Nope. I am pretty sure I know more about politcs and whiskey (thanks to hubby) than you do. You can have all the nailpainting for yourself though. I will not participate in that. So thanks, but no thanks. Please get it done in the 4 days I'll be gone.
Well that's a bold assumption. Maybe I love my whiskey and am quite knowledgable on the subject and maybe I know politics fairly well. You big meany :mad:

*attaches Moar to wine IV

*replenishes Goldtru's tequila IV

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves bourbon

*serves sangria

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High