The Last Motel mini-game

According to the story, his corpse was found. (OK, it wasn't explicitly stated, but it mentioned snake bites, which certainly implies the presence of a corpse.) Everyone knows I bury my victims in shallow graves in the desert, or weigh them down with scrap metal and throw them into the Pacific. I take some pride in my work, and would never leave evidence behind. Good day to you, sir!

Wouldn't the real noodle incorporate the use of the word 'rug' at least once or twice in that statement?

I do specifically remember Noodle saying he wanted to 'sink his teeth' into Bad Ash a number of games back. Fits the description of the crime scene. I think we have a cut and dry case here people.

Wouldn't the real noodle incorporate the use of the word 'rug' at least once or twice in that statement?

Rugs cost money, friend. You think I want to advertise them, and drive the cost up?

I will say that whoever killed Bad Ash is probably trying to frame me, possibly in order to hang me up on a refrigerator with a magnet.

Hey Sathoris, Do you know who the hitman was?

Please quote this post in your answer so it's clear

According to the story, his corpse was found. (OK, it wasn't explicitly stated, but it mentioned snake bites, which certainly implies the presence of a corpse.) Everyone knows I bury my victims in shallow graves in the desert, or weigh them down with scrap metal and throw them into the Pacific. I take some pride in my work, and would never leave evidence behind. Good day to you, sir!
You poor man, taking the mod's word for what happened. The "official story" is nonsense. WAKE UP SHEEPLE
I'm a truther
(jk ofc)

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out�

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out”?

Not my ex-wife. She was NOT into stuff like that.

How are you not? This ain't no episode of C-S-I, this is real life, mate. ****'s simple.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High