Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

I read your claim but not yet the post in which you voted. Yes, thefrenklin, I post before I finish reading the thread.

What was the point of that statement? Are you trying to incite a specific feeling I had in the past about you? Why?

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

First off, I would like to appologize for my behaviour last night. I got a little bit carried away after spending way too much time analyzing votes and building theories. All of which proved useless ofc, and it was a tough realization.
That being said, I'd like to go on record with a small addendum:

When I joined this game, I made it plain, that I am very new at this. In fact I only ever played one game of mafia before and that was several years ago; after that only the all SK game, which hardly constitutes your average mafia game. I was told to go ahead and join; I would be more than welcome. Later when the game needed more players, I asked if complete newbies would be considered and was again told that they would be more than welcome. So I put up a couple of threads and even got a few answers in thread and on pm; none of the ones interested chose to play though - and I'm grateful they didn't. Because let's face it guys - this game and the games you are playing here are not rookie friendly games.
I was expecting mafia vs. town with a few twists; what I found was concealed QT-threads, progressive abilities, rule changes on the fly, daytime actions, an unusual treestump, a sociopath not intent on killing, vote restrictions, post restrictions and lord knows what else might be in there. This, to me, does not constitute a good beginner's game, and I would imagine that you loose quite a few first-time players by including them in such games.
I do not blame anyone for not speaking up; I chose to join and should've anticipated complexity. That being said, I seriously think, that you should consider running two games at the time: one game for the rookies and/or the casual player wishing to pop by half an hour after work and another complicated game for the hardcore mafia-player and/or those who like to spend hours imagining every possible scenario. Either that or consider labeling the games with some sort of difficulty rating - after all, I assume this is supposed to be fun and include as many members as possible.
Anyways that was what I needed to get off my chest - and Goldtru I tried to be brief :)
You may be right, but after this game, a beginners game will feel slow to you. Easier, but slow.

(OT)Reminds me of my first day at my first job: It was at Taco Bell. This particular Friday just happened to coincide with the local High School's Homecoming (American) Football game. Being my first day of work, ever, I didn't even notice it was busy. It started picking up, more and more customers, noticing my coworkers seemed a little stressed, but I thought all of this was normal.
At the end of the night, one of my managers apologized for scheduling me to work that day since it was their busiest ever at that location (it had only been there a few years, but still, it got pretty busy there sometimes).
The good thing about that is that nothing has compared to that day anywhere else I have worked. Every other places 'busy' never seemed 'busy' to me. Yeah, we had to do a little extra, move a little faster, but it never was taxing on me.

The good thing about you jumping into a non-beginners game is that you have a feel of it. A real feel. And, surprisingly you've lived this long not getting lynched, as typically newbs get lynched the first couple of days for scummy posts. (I think I modkilled pancakeman the 2nd day for editing a post. He did it during that time where you can edit and it won't register on the site. Yeah, idk, I remember seeing something different. anywho,)

The rating system I think would be a great idea. Maybe just a 3 level or 2 level system, that way a mod's hand won't get revealed (the somewhat vanilla mafia game). As, normal/advanced or something like that.
Games more casual would be funner for me, as I casually play these, and sometimes can play a bit less casual. I think that would be fun.

Thomas, you're playing just fine. We need theory crafters in our games to keep us moving forward. I don't think we would have learned Coju's true role without you, and may have wasted another Lynch opportunity.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I went through all the votes again. I don't think there's anything significant to be found there - I reckon I could build a case against pretty much anyone here based on the votes; except coju maybe.
Concerning suspicions, I have had scummy vibes from all of you. Except maybe Goldtru - more of a busy and confused read there. That could ofc be a cover, but for the moment she is my safest read for town besides myself and coju. The only thing bothering me about Goldtru are the many fan-post for Pyro early game - those seem odd to me somehow; are they consistent with her "normal" behaviour?

The reaction of CDM after I posted my (looong) theory early today seemed to me like a guilty conscience. My guess for today would be:

Vote: CDM

:guiness:mad:flub

LOL TJ, I adore Pyro, those were OT jokes.

Yes, busy and confused, that's me. I have trouble processing all this information along with real life stuff and so I get overwhelmed. Plus I am still new to these games. I might take a break for a while myself.

I just don't know what makes someone scummy or not. And Fred, I'm going to slap you for snipping at me last night.

I guess I believe Coju. But I don't know who might be scum. I really have no idea. *shrugs

I agree that you've done good TJ, much better than me at contributing. I also agree that it's a steep learning curve kinda game, but also rewarding when you "get the hang" of the game.

Unvote: ThomasJohnsen

Once again, sorry for the lack of contribution. I've been sneaking looks at the game at work, but it's tough to post on the forums there. Agree with TJ (I think it was) that everyone's scummy seeming, but the only one I really want to vote at this point (knowing that I probably wont be able to switch it later) is,

Vote: Goldtru

for her power lurking greater than me, greater than Noodle.
The reaction of CDM after I posted my (looong) theory early today seemed to me like a guilty conscience. My guess for today would be:

Vote: CDM

:guiness:mad:flub
lol. It was a "I typed out a response, got done, read what I'd say, and then said eff it" response. Should have posted it anyway since it would have been a post with more content.

Verifying; 4pm (my time) today is end of Game day, correct? If it's tomorrow, I'll be sure to post more if I'm alive.

CDM! You are voting for me just because I was lurky? You noticed! He likes me, he really likes me! ;)

So we have a townie that refuses to share thoughts on who he thinks is town/scum? I tried to prod him, and the only reaction he ever showed was when i voted FoE. Who had just visited you that night.

More people need to read this post. thefranklin soft-claims that FOE visited me the night before I was Dinged! It would have been the same night flubbucket would have visited me to initiate the night chat (hence my question).

Due to mods being busy Day end is pushed back one hour. Apologies for any inconvience.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Also my night action was not restricted either. I know that sounds LAMIST but who cares what you Nancy's think any more. I like the logic that has finally bubbled to the surface here.

What did you steal last night? From whom?

Might night chat with Goryani was stolen and was a one shot ability.

Did you steal this night chat ability N1 or N2? Who did you steal it from? When did you use the night chat ability?

Each night I target someone and receive an item or ability.

Might as well give a list of night by night targets and results.

Do you copy the item/ability, in which case the original target can still use it, or do you steal the item/ability from the target, in which case you make power roles into vanilla players?

So two things I find interesting ...
2) Goryani figured out vote restriction was town and ding was mafia based on ..... what ???:fortune:..I am amaze

I'm not sure I can drop any more breadcrumbs. If that still isn't enough: look at the vote restricted players then look at my vote history.

I wish I could vote.

Vote for who you would vote for to let us know who you would vote for.

No. This was a very good direction. The route may be strange but I think the destination is aces.

TJ and coju are town.

How does this prove true? How many times has TJ ignored someone asking him why he put CG as the SK?

First off, I would like to appologize for my behaviour last night. I got a little bit carried away after spending way too much time analyzing votes and building theories. All of which proved useless ofc, and it was a tough realization.
That being said, I'd like to go on record with a small addendum:
When I joined this game, I made it plain, that I am very new at this. In fact I only ever played one game of mafia before and that was several years ago; after that only the all SK game, which hardly constitutes your average mafia game. I was told to go ahead and join; I would be more than welcome. Later when the game needed more players, I asked if complete newbies would be considered and was again told that they would be more than welcome. So I put up a couple of threads and even got a few answers in thread and on pm; none of the ones interested chose to play though - and I'm grateful they didn't. Because let's face it guys - this game and the games you are playing here are not rookie friendly games.
I was expecting mafia vs. town with a few twists; what I found was concealed QT-threads, progressive abilities, rule changes on the fly, daytime actions, an unusual treestump, a sociopath not intent on killing, vote restrictions, post restrictions and lord knows what else might be in there. This, to me, does not constitute a good beginner's game, and I would imagine that you loose quite a few first-time players by including them in such games.
I do not blame anyone for not speaking up; I chose to join and should've anticipated complexity. That being said, I seriously think, that you should consider running two games at the time: one game for the rookies and/or the casual player wishing to pop by half an hour after work and another complicated game for the hardcore mafia-player and/or those who like to spend hours imagining every possible scenario. Either that or consider labeling the games with some sort of difficulty rating - after all, I assume this is supposed to be fun and include as many members as possible.
Anyways that was what I needed to get off my chest - and Goldtru I tried to be brief :)

No need to apologize. It was good theorycrafting. You were missing a key piece of info that coju's vote restriction was not like the others.

And I agree with the last part. I think we need more normal games. Our mini games started out as normal games and I'd like to see them return to normal. I'd also like to see more normal big games. Mostly normal. I twist or two is good. Ten twists or twenty shouldn't be happening every game.

What was the point of that statement? Are you trying to incite a specific feeling I had in the past about you? Why?

It was a bit of humor after being called out twice this game for flow breaking. I referenced the last time I was accused of flow breaking, which was when you did it.

I"m nmot ansering any wquestions until someone anwerazs some of mine. I aksed alont of quretions and onot oneansered a single one. not a seinglet one!!!! You people aslk me questions ankd think I[m goanna just answer????

I"m nmot ansering any wquestions until someone anwerazs some of mine. I aksed alont of quretions and onot oneansered a single one. not a seinglet one!!!! You people aslk me questions ankd think I[m goanna just answer????

Dude, are you high? On meth? :p

How does this prove true? How many times has TJ ignored someone asking him why he put CG as the SK?

I'm not sure why TJ didn't confirm/deny. It was a chance to show others TJ wasn't mafia but that passed. Regardless, I think that clarification is far less important than TJs claim.

I see one on-topic, non-rhetorical question that hasn't been answered and it's directed toward Noodle.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High