Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

My favourite D2/reality "bleed-through" moment was a few Christmases ago.

I was driving to work after a couple of weeks off, during which I had played a lot of D2. The conditions on the road were poor and I was concentrating hard, when I saw some traffic cones on the road that had been ringed with road-grit. The circles were wavy lines and they were orange in colour, due to the sand they were using.
I found myself, quite literally, trying to work out how to deal with traffic cones with the Fanaticism Aura - had I encountered them before, how should I react? I snapped back to reality and then couldn't stop laughing.
Total D2 burn-out, I reckon! :nod:

Jamie, find a way to get away or you will explode. You are in this for the long haul, right? So that's something you need to find a balance with.

Loz, too funny. For a while there, I would see traffic lights and think "Flawless ruby! Flawless emerald!"

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*lines up and restocks both wine and sangria

Fortunately next week my internet problems will be solved, as we're moving into our new house

*serves new furniture & soft furnishings*

Woot!

No alcohol for me, Barkeep, I'm already wobbling around without it.

Indeed.

MrsSixgun is away a couple of afternoons per week, and so I get that time and relish it. And the biggest thing is just deciding that ____ is not worth bothering with. MrsSixgun is more important, for sure.

And no alcohol for me either, Barkeep. I'm a teetotaler! w00t!

Someone told me honey comes from bees, but that's a lie. I just ate some bees, and they taste like nothing but pain.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

*throws marinated Zokar on the BBQ*

Drystan, don't just pour him out, pour him on the BBQ. He wants and needs it. You really do him a favour!

I did something stupid at work today. I just couldn't stand my boss not being able to do a very simple task. So I did it for her on her computer. She had asked a person from the software company to come in tomorrow to fix it. He would have laughed his behind off and we would have had to pay a lot of money for 2 mins of work. Meeting got cancelled and I got admin for that software (which I had to fix myself on her computer as well). Very, very dumb move.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

[/SUP]Me for one. :) Read the "judges" introduction/comments from last year - Thyiad, kitteh, Nagisa, myself, and others were judges last year.

It changes each year, I think Thy is pretty much constant and then whoever organises it asks some people. I think I was a judge one year.

Also I can be best returnee? I was away for about 3 months :p

You shouldn't win. You're obviously not dedicated enough in the sucking up department. :D

Night BPC.

I nominate BPC for SPFs best suck up. There is always the biggest spammer category and without kestegs some of us might be a chance nah kestegs will still win it

*throws marinated Zokar on the BBQ*

Drystan, don't just pour him out, pour him on the BBQ. He wants and needs it. You really do him a favour!

I did something stupid at work today. I just couldn't stand my boss not being able to do a very simple task. So I did it for her on her computer. She had asked a person from the software company to come in tomorrow to fix it. He would have laughed his behind off and we would have had to pay a lot of money for 2 mins of work. Meeting got cancelled and I got admin for that software (which I had to fix myself on her computer as well). Very, very dumb move.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

that does sound a little dumb......

*offers cuddles because I have nothing to contribute to current topics*

Moar said:
But if I poured him onto the barbeque, there might be a chance that the bourbon catches fire, and the fire burns up my drink. And I like bourbon.

Nothing more. Let's get more spiffies!

It's my new background (old one was from Higurashi no naku koro ni,) but this one makes me smile.

Untitled_zps1f5e2c56.jpg

I just did bad things, this requires more bourbon...

On the bright side, I'm happy about it /evil!

Very dumb indeed. First of all helping people only leads to trouble. Secondly you missed a great chance to laugh at to boss (and so did the tech guy).

I nominate BPC for SPFs best suck up. There is always the biggest spammer category and without kestegs some of us might be a chance nah kestegs will still win it

That can't be. He just asked who to suck up to and then left.

Ofc stegs wins. He wins by default.

I just did bad things, this requires more bourbon...

On the bright side, I'm happy about it /evil!

Details, we need details!

Were they honeybees, or did you accidentally eat painbees? They are completely different, you know.

Hmm, thinking there should be some kind of joke in there. Something with men calling women honey, which then cause them pain when taking half their stuff. Something like that. I haven't quite worked it out yet.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High