The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Hi Leo.

Cough cough cough cough cough.

Gaaaa!

/Hello Nurse

Oh, Goltru. you feel a little swollen. *gently presses on your throat*

Poor thing. I'll make you something warm to drink and give you some of the best medicine known to me. Whiskey. :rolf: I'm kidding. It's orange juice. Gorny could not have chicken soup, but I'm wondering if you can. I can make some or some simple broth for you if you prefer. :nod:

i'll help you rummage your 'drawers' wink wiunk

note: im stuck at work cuz of stupid snow storm...

i am the best lurker here still!

Be careful, Lucky!!! And yes, you are the best lurker of all time! ;) :highfive:

Mofo sighted, shoot at will!

Unhinged doesn't mean stupid now does it, go get a checkup.

Goldtru should get that cough checked up and Leo should start appearing more or she will be appropriatly renamed to Leo almost never appearing on this forum and therefore she will get also lesser spanks, which would make her sad I suppose.

I would be sad. Spankings bring me such joy and happiness.

speaking of... Lol, at my old job there were two girls who would swat each other every now and then. and every time I heard about it, I made a specific point that I was jealous no one was touching my tush. No one has touched my tush yet. :( LOZ! some service please!!!

Listening to some Tenacious D tonight. Every time I see kielbasa in the grocery store, I always hum their "Kielbasa" song to myself. XD Mmmm.... Sausage... Drool.

I used to be addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around.

*Crack* (sound of the cat o' nine, hope you remember it)

**** her gently, kickapoo and the rock off with the devil are my favourite D sonds (we are the D is also good)

:swat:

Oh yeah, still got it :nod:

WOOOO! Thank you, Lozy!

*Crack* (sound of the cat o' nine, hope you remember it)

**** her gently, kickapoo and the rock off with the devil are my favourite D sonds (we are the D is also good)

Ahhh! I'm scared! i'm scared! I'm scared!! :scared:

My faves would have to be Double Team, Tribute, Kickapoo, Beezleboss, and the one drive-thru skit they do.

"And I want a small-SMALL-Western Bacon Chee! I'm trying to watch my figure."

*serves small western Bacon Chee.

Congrats on the aid and starting school again Leo.

It's my birthday and kegs wished me a happy birthday on facebook!

I'm not friends with kegs on facebook, but I stalk his page from time to time, just in case.

I'm weird like that..

So if wine taste like it's too old. Does that mean that there isn't anymore alcohol in it? This is HIGHLY relevant.. for science.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High