Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

It's been legal for a while. Just acts surrounding it are illegal. Like you aren't allowed to direct a sex worker to a Bawdy house, and stuff like that.

I heard you can't spend the money you make from prostitution, either. Not sure if that's true or just really outdated information or what.

Either way having prostitution illegal is useless and pointless imo

A woman I went to high school with paid her way through uni by being a hooker. She said it beat waiting on tables.

Spent Thanksgiving in a hotel spending Christmas in one as well as the new year.

Didn't think it would be this depressing...haven't felt this alone in many many years.

Now, I'm even on vacation...with nowhere to go :( I can feel the sadness change to frustration and anger.

Happy holidays!

*hugs*

*hugs penguin*
I'll join you in your hotel room.

Personally, I'd feel pretty low if I (as male or female) would have to give my body to complete, creepy-*** strangers for money. But I have a fairly high level of pride/respect for myself/etc, and feel that that would be disrespectful to myself and family/future partners. To each their own, but I'd prefer to serve tables than let anyone do basically whatever to me.

It's all a matter of perspective. A decaying rat is a feast to a starving man.
is this a response tot he prostitution talk?

@zokar
sorry to hear that. At least you get to chat with us. We're.. something positive, maybe

*hugs sexy, manly, rugged penguin*
I'll join you in your sexy, manly, rugged hotel room.

A woman I went to high school with paid her way through uni by being a hooker. She said it beat waiting on tables.

I know of a women that I went to uni with that paid her way working as a topless waiter and I thought that was strange .....

Spent Thanksgiving in a hotel spending Christmas in one as well as the new year.

Didn't think it would be this depressing...haven't felt this alone in many many years.

Now, I'm even on vacation...with nowhere to go :( I can feel the sadness change to frustration and anger.

Happy holidays!

*hugs*

Come to Aus

*hugs*

yes, being able to chat here is one of a very small set of good things in my life.

I'm happy to know you all :)

I don't want to eat a rat... and if I go to Australia, I'm afraid rats will eat me :(

Let's all just hold a big shindig at Zokar's place. We'll all fly from around the world! It'll be awesome!

Also, I just got marks back and I did awesome this term. I'm so happy.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High