X-men mafia game thread

Also, I feel obligated to state this since no one else has:

If the mafia have a power to make people talk in a post restriction and don't choose to silence themselves they are eliminating people who they need to be considered scum to win.

Not saying BPC is auto-scum because of this, but if mafia have gone all terminator in an XMen game and become self aware, it's definitely in the realm of possibility.

Read this like five times and I don't have a clue as to what you're trying to convey

mhhh hm mhh hm hhh hhhh mhmm mmm hhm hm hmh h hhhm h hmh mhmm hmh hh mmh hhhh m mhhh hhm m hh m mmh mmm h hhh mhhh mmm m hhhh hmm hm mhmm hhh hhh m mmm hmmh hh mhmh mmm hhm hmhh mhh mhhh h mm hm hhmh hh hm m hmh mhmm hh mh mmh m mmm mm hm mhm h mm mhmm hhh h hmhh hhmh mm mmm hmh h m mmm hmm mh mmm hmh mm hm hhmh hh hm mhmh mmm hhm hmhh mhh mhhh h m hmh mhmm hh mh mmh m mmm mm hm mhm h mhmm mmm hhm m hhhh hh mh mhm hh hm mm mm hm hhmh hh hm mhh mmm hh mh mmh m hhhh h hhmh hh hmh hhh m hhh mhmh h mh hm hmh hh mmm hhh m mmm hmmh

mhhh hm mhh hm hhh hhhh mhmm mmm hhm hm hmh h hhhm h hmh mhmm hmh hh mmh hhhh m mhhh hhm m hh m mmh mmm h hhh mhhh mmm m hhhh hmm hm mhmm hhh hhh m mmm hmmh hh mhmh mmm hhm hmhh mhh mhhh h mm hm hhmh hh hm m hmh mhmm hh mh mmh m mmm mm hm mhm h mm mhmm hhh h hmhh hhmh mm mmm hmh h m mmm hmm mh mmm hmh mm hm hhmh hh hm mhmh mmm hhm hmhh mhh mhhh h m hmh mhmm hh mh mmh m mmm mm hm mhm h mhmm mmm hhm m hhhh hh mh mhm hh hm mm mm hm hhmh hh hm mhh mmm hh mh mmh m hhhh h hhmh hh hmh hhh m hhh mhmh h mh hm hmh hh mmm hhh m mmm hmmh

Same could be said for this post XD!

I used a power last night and confirmed Jcakes does have the Shapeshift ability. That's all I know about him.
Since pharphis is dead, I reckon I can speculate: He may have not known that someone would go through words to figure out the code (like zokar use the word "shape"). I've copy-pasted pharphis' post and used shape and zkahf (or w/e that is) and haven't come up with anything intelligible. Has anyone else found anything like what zokar found?

What did you think of pharphis' claim? What do you think of Jcakes' claim?

"Badash, you are very right but it goes both ways. I could be mafia trying to make myself more town or mafia could be trying to make you think I am mafia doing so." (I took a minor liberty with this translation to clarify). BPC - take your own advice and shorten, lol.

Personally I doubt that the person who has the post restriction power was told that the post restriction would be the same every day, and so I would expect the mafia to restrict at least two people before they do any WIFOM play in restricting among themselves.

Read this like five times and I don't have a clue as to what you're trying to convey

If the mafia are the ones causing the post restriction, and target only townies, then it will eventually be extremely obvious who the mafia are.

"Badash, you are very right but it goes both ways. I could be mafia trying to make myself more town or mafia could be trying to make you think I am mafia doing so." (I took a minor liberty with this translation to clarify). BPC - take your own advice and shorten, lol.

Personally I doubt that the person who has the post restriction power was told that the post restriction would be the same every day, and so I would expect the mafia to restrict at least two people before they do any WIFOM play in restricting among themselves.

I do not think BPC is mafia. Just, as usual, thinking out loud so no one gets a free pass because of the post restriction.

Also, I feel obligated to state this since no one else has:

If the mafia have a power to make people talk in a post restriction and don't choose to silence themselves they are eliminating people who they need to be considered scum to win.

Not saying BPC is auto-scum because of this, but if mafia have gone all terminator in an XMen game and become self aware, it's definitely in the realm of possibility.
Here we are saying, "Noodle, don't give Jcakes outs," and here is Bad Ash doing the same for Mafia...
Noodle, good points about the "just because Jcakes is shapeshifter doesn't make him the obvious one."
're: elite bodyguard - Morph died protecting Xavier in the comics. Did none of you read the comics or bother to do the slightest bit of research?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
He stole this ability...

Sounds to me like Cyclops has an NK ability, which JCakes may have inadvertently blocked
And for someone who knows so much about xmen: what exactly are you saying about eh Cyclops role?

Ok I am going to make a full claim.

I really wanted to be here first thing, but there is no chance of me being up that early on a Saturday.

First point, the reason I noticed instantly that Pharphis had my role was his role claim (Power Cop), this is my ability. I did not actually decode pharphis' post.
Second point, I am a shapeshifter (that is my mutant power) my name is Morph.
Third point, it turns out my ability is actually a kind of role thief ability. Last night I had the ability of the person I targeted night 1.

In terms of targets and results
N1: I targeted someone and got the result of ability "Eye Lazors". You'll not I crumbed that in a post (this is the exact spelling and the person who I targeted should know this).
N2: I obtain the ability of Elite Bodyguard (x shots): You may choose someone to protect. If you choose correctly, neither your target nor you will die. I targeted Drixx, I apparently expended a shot doing so, sorry Cyclops if I used one of your shots ...... I've been informed that i will have my original ability tomorrow night.
Going back and looking at this:
n1 you only have the role thief ability.
n2 you have the role thief ability and the role you stole n1.
n2 you have the role thief ability and the role you stole n2.
Which ability did you use on drixx? The Eye Lazors or the Elite Bodyguard?

Ok I am going to make a full claim.

I really wanted to be here first thing, but there is no chance of me being up that early on a Saturday.

First point, the reason I noticed instantly that Pharphis had my role was his role claim (Power Cop), this is my ability. I did not actually decode pharphis' post.
Second point, I am a shapeshifter (that is my mutant power) my name is Morph.
Third point, it turns out my ability is actually a kind of role thief ability. Last night I had the ability of the person I targeted night 1.

In terms of targets and results
N1: I targeted someone and got the result of ability "Eye Lazors". You'll not I crumbed that in a post (this is the exact spelling and the person who I targeted should know this).
N2: I obtain the ability of Elite Bodyguard (x shots): You may choose someone to protect. If you choose correctly, neither your target nor you will die. I targeted Drixx, I apparently expended a shot doing so, sorry Cyclops if I used one of your shots ...... I've been informed that i will have my original ability tomorrow night.

What did you think of pharphis' claim? What do you think of coju's claim?

Why do you think pharphis ability returned "shape" or shapeshifter, coju's investigation returned "shapeshifter," and your N1 investigation returned "Eye Lazors" while your N2 investigation returned "Elite Bodyguard?"

Town aligned players are rarely given an ability that removes someone's ability to vote because the town's main power is voting.
The ability in question is just post restriction. Could you not vote whilst HmmHmmm'd?

Here we are saying, "Noodle, don't give Jcakes outs," and here is Bad Ash doing the same for Mafia...
Noodle, good points about the "just because Jcakes is shapeshifter doesn't make him the obvious one."
He stole this ability...

And for someone who knows so much about xmen: what exactly are you saying about eh Cyclops role?

Your post actually gives them more outs because it leads to me having to defend the post.

If I throw sand in the eyes of the mafia who have just (potentially) post restricted two townies...how could they post restrict themselves without worrying about it? The post restriction would most likely be unused unless it was an overwhelmingly powerful ability that had a side effect.

So I put the ball on a tee for the post restriction to die, and you threw wine all over the infield, drank some, and spilled three bottles.

What did you think of pharphis' claim? What do you think of coju's claim?

Why do you think pharphis ability returned "shape" or shapeshifter, coju's investigation returned "shapeshifter," and your N1 investigation returned "Eye Lazors" while your N2 investigation returned "Elite Bodyguard?"
I think you have a couple of things confused, Goryani; or I am confused reading your post.

I haven't claimed yet. I used an ability last night on Jcakes, and it returned, "Shapeshifter."

Another to Jcakes: Did Eye Lazors come from Cyclops?

The ability in question is just post restriction. Could you not vote whilst HmmHmmm'd?

This was asked and answered yesterday. Since the restriction (at least as given to me) allowed only the use of the two letters, I was not able to vote. A vote in morse code would not count.

This was asked and answered yesterday. Since the restriction (at least as given to me) allowed only the use of the two letters, I was not able to vote. A vote in morse code would not count.
Thank you for answering again.

Power Cop is your ability? I am confused by a lot of this. Can you clarify this first sentence?

Ok as most of you should know there are four parts to a persons PM
1. Name : Morph
2. Mutant Power: Shapeshift
3. Alignment: Town
4. Ability: Power Cop.

My ability is power cop, my mutant power is shapeshift. Cyclopses mutant power is Eye Lazors, I am guessing his ability is Elite Body Guard as that is what I picked up last night.

N1: I targetted someone, not going to specify who, as I don't see much reason to out Cyclops currently
N2: I targetted Drixx with elite body guard.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High