The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

as expected, I didn't get anything from sinterklaas.
I did confuse the hell out of a zwarte piet by informing him that I thought only naughty children got sour satsuma's.

I am so looking forward to my flight in a couple hours time.
I will get a chance to test my theory that air stewardesses lean in close to you when you talk to them because they are starved of human companionship and contact. I anticipate a wonderful flight ahead!

I'm flying too, a very short business trip, and I absolutely HATE airports. I'm usually a complete basket case. It's going through security that does it to me. So violating! I should really get flowers after, or jewelry if it's the scanner. Ugh. UGH.

I'm flying next week. I hate airports. I hate flying. I hate the direct surrounding of airports, and all the stress of getting to the airport. UGH indeed.

I feel as though I'm the only one that loves airports. I've always found them enjoyable!

You are coming in my carry on next time. You can cheer me up, and if the zombie apocalypse happens, I'll have something to trade. I mean, I'll have company!

Sewing all these clocks on to my belt is a real waist of time.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

So many people flying all around... makes me think I'm in dire need to fly somewhere too!

I'm flying too, a very short business trip, and I absolutely HATE airports. I'm usually a complete basket case. It's going through security that does it to me. So violating! I should really get flowers after, or jewelry if it's the scanner. Ugh. UGH.

Maybe you should move to a country that doesn't feel the need to violate you every time you get on a plane?

Holy .........!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Noodle caught out!

Maybe you should move to a country that doesn't feel the need to violate you every time you get on a plane?

Noodle caught out!

I know, Jcakes. It's the utter moronic stupidity of it that really puts me over the edge. If I thought for one second that looking up my dress and groping my hair would stop terrorists, then I would close my eyes and think of England. But it's just theater. These people have way too much power and this is pointless bs. BS I tell's ya!

I know, Jcakes. It's the utter moronic stupidity of it that really puts me over the edge. If I thought for one second that looking up my dress and groping my hair would stop terrorists, then I would close my eyes and think of England. But it's just theater. These people have way too much power and this is pointless bs. BS I tell's ya!

I thought you were Irish, don't you hate England? Or do you mean you think of it burning?

The Noodle Compound

I thought you were Irish, don't you hate England? Or do you mean you think of it burning?

No, it's an old joke about someone putting the needs of their country above their own when forced into unwanted intimacy. Ie you are doing this for a higher and nobler calling so suck it up. :)

In other words, if I actually thought this would stop terrorists I'd be a lot less upset about it.

No, it's an old joke about someone putting the needs of their country above their own when forced into unwanted intimacy. Ie you are doing this for a higher and nobler calling so suck it up. :)

In other words, if I actually thought this would stop terrorists I'd be a lot less upset about it.

I know the saying, just found it amusing that as an Irish Woman you said think of England :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High