X-men mafia game thread

I think hmmhmm is about all I could manage to say if I was frozen in ice.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle
This does make sense.

I would imagine Storm could also freeze someone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
I'd figure storm to use lightning. I'm not xmen lore, but I've only seen her with wind and lightning. No ice from her.

Drixx claimed Mr. Freeze (from batman?)? That's not right. But Drixx said smthn about using an ability to freeze someone, yes?

So, we have a "Sometimes." and a "Not really. (common)" now. Anyone else care to give their opinion?

Is it likely, or how common is it, for mafia to be supplied fake claims? I have no input on the subject... I guess I really need to search out some old Mafia QTs to read how mafia are played, to learn some tells.

To what end is this line of questioning directed?

@Gory:

At first, I thought someone had said it was normal, so, I thought we had conflicting opinions. Once I went back, it seems not so common is the general consensus.

If we had 10 people saying "it hardly ever happens" and one person saying "it's totally normal" then, that one person would need some scrutiny.

I am not willing to vote phar today. I also think Drixx absolutely came forward too early, but I think that by no means makes him scum.

I also do not like when someone makes no contributive posts, and votes with no explanations what so ever.

Vote: Crawlingdeadman for reasons above.

This does make sense.

I'd figure storm to use lightning. I'm not xmen lore, but I've only seen her with wind and lightning. No ice from her.

Drixx claimed Mr. Freeze (from batman?)? That's not right. But Drixx said smthn about using an ability to freeze someone, yes?

Iceman was the claim. I highly doubt Iceman as mafia, which is the main reason for me believing Drixx. I definitely feel Drixx came out too soon though.

This does make sense.

From her Wiki:

"Her precise control over the atmosphere allows her to create special weather effects. She can create precipitation at higher or lower altitudes than normal, make whirlwinds travel pointing lengthwise in any direction, channel ambient electromagnetism through her body to generate electric blasts, flash freeze objects and people, coalesce atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxic fog, and, along with her natural ability of flight, summon wind currents strong enough to support her weight to elevate herself (or others) to fly at high altitudes and speeds."

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_(Marvel_Comics)

I am not willing to vote phar today. I also think Drixx absolutely came forward too early, but I think that by no means makes him scum.

I also do not like when someone makes no contributive posts, and votes with no explanations what so ever.

Vote: Crawlingdeadman for reasons above.

Vote: IWantToUseNumbersInMyName

AM I SCUM NOW BAD ASH!!!!!

Random votes day one are kinda whatever, you do have a point though.

Iceman was the claim. I highly doubt Iceman as mafia, which is the main reason for me believing Drixx. I definitely feel Drixx came out too soon though.

Alright, it's likely we're all power roles. Where in the relative power level list of things would you consider a jailkeeper to be? If we're all power roles, the town risks losing a lot less by his early claim than otherwise. He should have said what he said later in the day, I suppose, to ensure the town received the information he had, but either way his chance of being nk'd remained the same, whether he spoke up early or late.

Well that was a read, Drixx, I dont understand why you came out with your actions so quick, seems kinda like logout last game.

Pharphis, why do you always seem so scummy?
I have no idea

Do you consider CDM's vote on me as a random vote?

I have no idea

Do you consider CDM's vote on me as a random vote?

Without giving any reasons or displaying any independent thought of his own, I would say yes. Even a simple: "Pharphis still seems really scummy to me, and maybe it's real this time," followed by a vote, would be a lot less random.

I'm not feeling a pharphis lynch today. Asking for clarification/specifics from someone who claimed isn't.... big enough... for scum pharphis.

I like my current vote target. The initial outburst feels melodramatic. In other words: fake.

About 10 minutes after Drixx was first translated, Numbers asked "How long will the post restriction last?" Before Drixx had a chance to say details of the post restriction. In 132, Numbers then says Drixx was the first to bring it up the idea that Drixx was targeted for post restriction, yet asking "how long" requires that assumption.

No because this isn't your first post of the game like CDM's is.

I have many times posted a vote with no explanation. Bu by no means was it my first "contributive" post of the game. Like c'mon.

Also, has anyone considered that we all have regular X-Men name and the alignments are randomized? Not likely, but possible no? Would be an easy way to balance our games where name claiming holds way more weight than normal like this one.

Also, has anyone considered that we all have regular X-Men name and the alignments are randomized? Not likely, but possible no? Would be an easy way to balance our games where name claiming holds way more weight than normal like this one.

I kinda doubt it. There are obvious enemies of the Xmen, so randomizing seems not quite right.

Unvote: Pharphis
Well then I say it's break time don't you??

Now this is curious.

Slip in.

Vote.

Slip out.

Slippery...
Vote: flubbucket

Seems to me like this is the first time that you've posted anything that wasn't drivel this game and it's pointing a finger at me...

(...)Also, has anyone considered that we all have regular X-Men name and the alignments are randomized? Not likely, but possible no? Would be an easy way to balance our games where name claiming holds way more weight than normal like this one.

This just, all of the sudden, came to you? What happened that made you think that name and alignment are randomized?

I'm not asking you to make a claim. But, does your name obviously match your alignment? Based on movies, books, comic books, posters, fan works, videogames, or anything based on, or related to, the X-Men.

Unvote: Pharphis

Vote: flubbucket

Seems to me like this is the first time that you've posted anything that wasn't drivel this game and it's pointing a finger at me...
Should flubb have reason to believe you're townie?
Or are you just saying OMGUS in a fancier way?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High