What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Re: What Was Your Best Drop Today?

I found a Snowclash, and an Ohm rune! Which turned into my 3rd CtA, a 3/5/3! ;)

Just got Cham from random hell cow. My first high rune in last three ladders and probably the most useless one.

Shenk dropped Zod! :O
Or someone did there at least! So much items drops there I almost missed it! Geeeez!!

Nice work guys/girls. As a leisure only player I can dream of these things appearing so quickly. Hopefully will get started on hell this evening. So far, highest rune for me is Hel, but am just about to visit NM forge. Got 4os forearm for insight at least :)

Got an lem from Hellforge Hell single player :-(.

The cows gave me a grey voulge, almost walked by, oh wait its an collossus voulge, oh wait its ethereal, oh wait it has 9% ed and 4 sockets. That might be an improvement for my current insight... First roll 260% ed :)
Whopping 99-889 dmg

Nice Hookipa! Im huge fan of CV's! :) (Style)

On topic: Found a 15/15 Archon Plate 2 days ago, thought Id keep it.. But maybe Ill sell it anyways..

And found a Vex! Dropped by Nihlatak!

A pack on the way to the Summoner, dropped a 31life PC skiller! ;)

Can someone please tell me how to Post a New Thread? Please!?

Go to forums page and click create new thread, and if your on a phone, press your settings button and then post new thread

"The only thing you have to fear is fear itself"
JFK

My best day of the season by far!

Griffon's eye dropped in WSK when Baal running, eth Templar's Might dropped in Chaos Sanctuary and just now a 30 Mara's dropped when killing Duriel for quest on my Necro!!!

My best day of the season by far!

Griffon's eye dropped in WSK when Baal running, eth Templar's Might dropped in Chaos Sanctuary and just now a 30 Mara's dropped when killing Duriel for quest on my Necro!!!

What a spree! Gratz! ;)

Ive been busy turning my (literally) 100+ keys into organs. Tedious but worthwhile.. Got 13 full organsets now.

On topic, I found a Cham dropped from Nihlatak. And one of his minions dropped a perf Shako! ;)

For my new druid werebear project I decided to give him a twinked edge and farm some low set items. Which turned out to be quite easy on player 8 with my +500 mf level 92 Blizzard soso. Though I did not find Death's sash and hand I did find some TC3's:
- Infernal Cranium to finish infernal set
- Hsarus Buckler to finish set
- Fell oak club
- a nice rare lvl 3 jewel with 5 max dmg, resis, ar, etc.
- many rares for low lvl's
- perfect nagel ring
- many low level gems

Not bad for 50 minutes of normal act 1 and 3

<<< This fella' found a Tyraels might! In the AC! ;)

Will add screenie later!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High