Finally I beat Hell Single Player (First Time)

Jcakes,

Did you read my response :)?

jiansonz,

Not difficult, you get used to multitasking d2 chars lol. As long as both windows stay up in makes life much more easier. Since I'm not really that good in the way I play single player (On bnet my friends can help me get around immunities or just kill them all together), I needed to have some way to kill immuned bosses.

Kloki, japanzaman,

Exactly. It's semantics. The player playing the game on his machine is the one who decides what his goals are and how he interprets it. If to me single player literally means "I am the only player playing this game in my room at home" then that makes the "I can have 7 other characters in the game and it would still be single player since they are _all_ me". Similar to how a lot of people in the SPF that time travel for runes like to fill up a game with mules, but they still consider themselves "Single Player".

nulio,

Seems logical haha. Although Self-MP to me would still fall under Single Player since I'm not actually playing 2 characters in the traditional sense of playing a game. X Y Z character are in the game for a specific purpose. Either to leech, kill, or support. I don't have four hands and 2 brains so I can't actually play them both at the same time ;D.

Pyrotechnician,

Exactly! I've beaten the game before on bnet with friends, but never on SP alone. With no ones help, and no ones trades.

Cyrax,

^ As I said above, first time on Single Player (I've done it on bnet). Well.. with 10-12 years of playing this game, I might have already reached your 4k goal haha.

Not difficult, you get used to multitasking d2 chars lol. As long as both windows stay up in makes life much more easier. Since I'm not really that good in the way I play single player (On bnet my friends can help me get around immunities or just kill them all together), I needed to have some way to kill immuned bosses.

I still do not understand how you do it. Not at all.
If you have two windows open, are both 'active' at the same time? Or do you switch between windows, like every half second if it gets intense? I still do not understand how you can control two characters at the same time. You do not have four arms/hands. Do you use two mice and switch skills with your chin or your feet or something?

Jiansonz, both windows stay on top/active, so run a few steps with A, then mouse over to the second window and run a few steps with B. Works great with a summoner type, that just needs to be nearto the action, and an artillery build, that can hide behind the AI minions. I've done this before.

OK, that makes a little more sense but I still think it sounds horribly complicated. And you also have two mercs there in the mix, right? And what if you currently control character A when it suddenly becomes vital that character B's merc gets fed a purple the next second?
Just seems to me that it's a lot of stuff to keep track on. I think minion-rich Necros are busy enough when they are solo. And which of these two builds enter stairs traps prone areas (like the Throne level) first?

I guess I would need to see it in action to understand.

Geez, like others have said, just wait until he figures out how much easier it is just to build a single character suited for soloing hell!

Lol jiansonz, you are looking too much into it. Sometimes I only have 1 character in the game and once I do everything with my Necro and cleared the area, then I bring in my Sorceress for the final fight.. It's not that I'm playing both characters all the time.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High