Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*has heart attack

*revives

*serves celebratory Livewire for the 34-28 Auburn victory over Alabama*! :jig::alright::party:

*This means Ohio State moves up to #2 next week :) :jig::thumbup::party:

After ~20 years on my own...

Warning: navel-gazing rant ahead:
Me alone = fine.
Me + MrsSixgun = fine and dandy.
Me + MrsSixgun + her other son when he comes for the weekend = a feeling that my weekend is robbed of all relaxation, but at least Monday is right around the corner.
Me + MrsSixgun + her son that's now loving with is since Thursday and will not be leaving for an unknown number of months = not only has my holiday been robbed of any relaxation, but I wonder if I'll be able to relax again, and how am I going to deal with this?
Me + MrsSixgun + the older son + her cousin who was invited over despite letting her know (yesterday) that I am starting to feel a bit stressed from having too many people around constantly = me alone, hiding in the bedroom and feeling like a jerk.

I guess I should put spoiler tags around this...

ouch sorry to hear that JSG

After ~20 years on my own...

Warning: navel-gazing rant ahead:
Me alone = fine.
Me + MrsSixgun = fine and dandy.
Me + MrsSixgun + her other son when he comes for the weekend = a feeling that my weekend is robbed of all relaxation, but at least Monday is right around the corner.
Me + MrsSixgun + her son that's now loving with is since Thursday and will not be leaving for an unknown number of months = not only has my holiday been robbed of any relaxation, but I wonder if I'll be able to relax again, and how am I going to deal with this?
Me + MrsSixgun + the older son + her cousin who was invited over despite letting her know (yesterday) that I am starting to feel a bit stressed from having too many people around constantly = me alone, hiding in the bedroom and feeling like a jerk.

I guess I should put spoiler tags around this...

Yikes!

sounds horrible, not sure how to make that one better.

Ok, what type of dickhead would put chocolate coated coffee beans in a mixture of chocolate coated sultanas and peanuts?! Bloody land-mines for the mouth!

Haha Nix. It wasn't me! I like those but you do need to know they are there! Have fun picking them out. ;)

Ok, what type of dickhead would put chocolate coated coffee beans in a mixture of chocolate coated sultanas and peanuts?! Bloody land-mines for the mouth!

lol. I do like chocolate coated coffee beans, but they are not for everyone :p

I like them, but biting into a chocolate and thinking you'll get a sultana or peanut and you get a coffee bean it not good for the teeth. I think I cracked a filling.

Wow, Facebook mobile is basically all ads. Yet another reason to never go there. But it's too quiet in here these days. We need some noise. Think I'll start twirling around the bar singing show tunes at the top of my lungs. Wait, that might have the opposite effect.

Diamond teeth, Zokar? Diamonds are a girl's best friend. ;)

Wow, Facebook mobile is basically all ads. Yet another reason to never go there. But it's too quiet in here these days. We need some noise. Think I'll start twirling around the bar singing show tunes at the top of my lungs. Wait, that might have the opposite effect.

Diamond teeth, Zokar? Diamonds are a girl's best friend. ;)

I refuse having FB on my mobile. It's fine for birthday reminders and such, so I do usually check it once once or twice a week for just that. More often when hubby is travelling since it seems to be easier for him to post a FB status than to send me a text that he's alive and well...

I really hate today's focus on mobiles. When I am out meeting friends or others, my mobile will stay comfortably in my bag all evening.

And diamonds. I actually don't care about them. I have a little one around my neck which was a birthday gift from hubby and that's all the jewelry I ever wear. Hubby is kind of annoyed by that since he doesn't have an easy out when it comes to gifts. He gave me other jewelry, I said thanks, put it somewhere and have no clue now to where it is. Much got misplaced after we moved, including my wedding ring. I hope he never finds out about that wedding ring!

*more wine please*

*cuddles diamonds and sells them*

In Qatar, the focus appears to be on gold ingots, American musclecars and SUVs. So diamonds are really only a girl's good friend, not best friend.

No thank you, I am confused and I would not like any assistance please?

In Qatar, the focus appears to be on gold ingots, American musclecars and SUVs. So diamonds are really only a girl's good friend, not best friend.

No thank you, I am confused and I would not like any assistance please?

Gold is valuable for women in a muslim countries. There's not much more they get to keep if there should be a divorce or death. Same reason jewelry is still viewed as a very valuable thing in the western world. We sure do have better divorce laws now, but the tradition is strong. F.ex. I'm born in 74 and have still gotten a full 12 dishes of silverwear til my confirmation. Said silverwear has not been used yet, but in the 70th it was still considered an asset for a girl to have at marriage. Time moves on faster than traditions.

I refuse having FB on my mobile. It's fine for birthday reminders and such, so I do usually check it once once or twice a week for just that. More often when hubby is travelling since it seems to be easier for him to post a FB status than to send me a text that he's alive and well...

I really hate today's focus on mobiles. When I am out meeting friends or others, my mobile will stay comfortably in my bag all evening.

And diamonds. I actually don't care about them. I have a little one around my neck which was a birthday gift from hubby and that's all the jewelry I ever wear. Hubby is kind of annoyed by that since he doesn't have an easy out when it comes to gifts. He gave me other jewelry, I said thanks, put it somewhere and have no clue now to where it is. Much got misplaced after we moved, including my wedding ring. I hope he never finds out about that wedding ring!

*more wine please*

*cuddles diamonds and sells them*

Oh I know what you mean! I was at a concert with friends, who were waiting for other friends to arrive. Instead of looking into the small venue (seriously, it was the size of a small pub and it was not crowded) they all started rubbing their bloody phones to see where their friends were!

I rolled my eyes in a very Hyacinth style and went in search for a lavatory. I found one too.

Trolls have diamond teeth.

How's things with your hubby, does he understand why you had to tell your friend what you had to say?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High