Most certainly not the last thing i'll ever wish for - Item find thread May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nice!

I'd love to find something similar. I've ID'd so many rare bows and I haven't even come close.

Is it the AR from Fool's that makes those worth their salt? It would seem a 'Silence' beats it hands down, at the cost of a Vex VS. the impossible rarity of Cruel/Fool's+++

I know, I look for those rares too, but, I just can't see a perfect rare bow coming close to a Runeword?

Is it the AR from Fool's that makes those worth their salt? It would seem a 'Silence' beats it hands down, at the cost of a Vex VS. the impossible rarity of Cruel/Fool's+++

I know, I look for those rares too, but, I just can't see a perfect rare bow coming close to a Runeword?

the zon holds that bow has actually had some ar problems prior to that bow, also she´s part of a group of untwinked single pass chars. so runes are a bit tight there ;)

it is way easier usually to find the runes and the base than a rare bow, but they look so much cooler. also uniques/rw beat the rares alwas, except in lvl 49 duel.

That could have gone better:
Code:
Bramble 
Dusk Shroud 
RalOhmSurEth 
Defense: 762 
Durability: 20 of 20 
Required Level: 61 
Required Strength: 77 
Fingerprint: 0x36d87cd6 
GUID: 0xaf8eb3bd 0x608ea1d 0x0 
Item Level: 87 
Version: Expansion 
Level 19 Thorns Aura When Equipped 
+50% Faster Hit Recovery 
+119% to Poison Skill Damage 
+300 Defense 
Increase Maximum Mana 5% 
Regenerate Mana 15% 
+5% to Maximum Cold Resist 
Fire Resist +30% 
Poison Resist +100% 
+13 Life after each Kill 
Level 13 Spirit of Barbs (29/33 Charges) 4 Sockets (4 used) 
Socketed: Ral Rune 
Socketed: Ohm Rune 
Socketed: Sur Rune 
Socketed: Eth Rune 

Ral Rune 
Required Level: 19 
GUID: 0x134a4dc 0x134a4dc 0x0 
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage Armor: Fire Resist +30% Shields: Fire Resist +35%  
Ohm Rune 
Required Level: 57 
GUID: 0x240cac08 0x26949b8 0x0 
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist  
Sur Rune 
Required Level: 61 
GUID: 0xd7fd1d50 0x4d29370 0x0 
Weapons: Hit Blinds Target +1 Armor: Increase Maximum Mana 5% Shields: +50 to Mana  
Eth Rune 
Required Level: 15 
GUID: 0xaf2c9144 0x39dee94 0x0 
Weapons: -25% Target Defense Armor: Regenerate Mana 15% Shields: Regenerate Mana 15%

/relurk

I had a little drought from Lower Kurast, but after about 500 runs I was rewarded with 2 Puls, 1 Vex, and 1 Sur. I can actually cube up to a Jah now, with a Sur left over! Enigma soon? We'll see!

New cow map, 1st run and:

Code:
Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Required Level: 58
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 81
Fingerprint: 0xb486a713
+40% Enhanced Damage
15% Increased Attack Speed

I just had to post this. An acquaintance of mine is running CS on his Hammerdin on /players 8 HC SP.

Too epic not to share! ;)

bn2k.jpg

Wow that is awesome. Grats! Color? And plans? :D

Color is yellow, and don't have any plans for it. I rarely use such jewels (always feel the item is not good enough) so they end in stash for a long long time.

It has been long time but it's finally completed <3

Jy3k5vU.jpg

Code:
Jeweler's Monarch of Deflecting
Defense: 137
Chance to Block:  67%
Durability: 86 of 86
Required Strength: 156
Required Level: 54
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x5394c465
+20% Increased Chance of Blocking
[highlight]All Resistances +50[/highlight]
[highlight]60% Increased Attack Speed[/highlight]
30% Faster Block Rate
Socketed (4: 4 used)

One of crazier items I have now :)

sweet. 50@ is not 60@ though. Better find four new jewels and hel that shield.

To understand why the following shopping find is cool, you need to know my character's situation.

Mercless, summonless, shieldless Poisonmancer starting out in Nightmare. He has about 450 life and his resists are pretty bad. Fire is decent (45-ish), lightning is bad and cold is awful. He is MF hungry (like most of my characters...), holding Gull, is working on a 3 Ptopaz helm and plans to wear a 4s topazed Gothic Plate later. Apart from charms, his only good resist items are his Garnet/Fortune gloves and his Coral belt. I tried to gamble some nice boots with Speed, dual resists and MF but failed (ran out of gold with nothing to show for it).

His Bone Armor/Prison is still weak and I am not good with Confuse/Attract (I'm practicing, though), so my main "crowd control" consists of me running around monster packs like a chicken while my poison wears them down.

As hurtful as it is, I decided to sacrifice the MF on my boots for now, getting good foot speed and a resistance. After just a couple of visits, Gheed sold me these:

View attachment 4969

Someone found Jah and Ber in a trav run about a year ago.

And forzz that's absolutely disgusting. When you get better joolz make a new IFT for it :p

Code:
30% Faster Block Rate

Not bad. Apparently I need 10 characters.

Jy3k5vU.jpg

Code:
30% Faster Block Rate

Very nice! For Glob's sake dont hel it when/if you go to make another. Go make another and gieb that one :D
the zon holds that bow has actually had some ar problems prior to that bow, also she´s part of a group of untwinked single pass chars. so runes are a bit tight there ;)

it is way easier usually to find the runes and the base than a rare bow, but they look so much cooler. also uniques/rw beat the rares alwas, except in lvl 49 duel.
Nice f'n bow for untwinked! I was wondering why it wasn't socketed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High