Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

More of a cupboard than a closet XD! I did see a lion in here, but I told him I'm not that kind of animal. He seemed depressed though, don't think noodle gives him enough attention!

Lot of penguins running around here free and uncooked.
Lots of machines on Ix, too. New machines.

Barkeep, serve me a Mongolian with a penguin chaser!

:nod:

You look stressed in your avatar, Okar.
Here, relax, take a look at the sharp end of this here harpoon gun.

:nod:

Vivi said:
You have grown up. You've progressed, moved on, so that's that.
I hope you find a nicer job soon. Yours sounds like it's a bit dangerous too.
I'm not really fond of the expression "growing up." Progress, moving on, develop, new commitments, etc, but I tend to consider "growing up" similar to "getting older."
Which in itself, isn't negative, but I'm not fond of the "growing up/getting old/increasing limitations" similarities. :) Every year, I still believe I'm in my peak fitness level. I'm never restrained, so can keep training - hopefully to keep that level of fitness. Just need more consistency!

My job isn't really 'dangerous.' The remote work, we're likely to have some slips, falls, painful plants, but snake bits or a fall that does serious damage is unlikely.

Zokar said:
Don't mind the tumbleweeds stuck to me or the fact that I'm on fire or stuck in a cabinet worry you as to how that just happened
Totally wasn't me. [/hides]

Vivi said:
Oh Zokar, you must come out of the closet! If you go in any deeper you'll end up in Narnia!
Bahahaha!

Noodle said:
I keep a lion in my closet. If anyone asks why, I tell them it's Narnia business.
*groans, but still laughs (too much)*

Kitteh said:
Night kittens
*cuddles*
Night kitteh.

As a Grown up I'm going to have to inform you that it Beats the Alternitive.

boxes,killing,robots,danbo,photo,photography-82235e5a046b3e9f9e8cf902ea2410b9_h.jpg

:D

As a grown up recently forced into the role by a series of exceedingly unlikely occurrences, I think it's a mixed bag, though it would depend on how you defined 'grown up.'

Good morning, bar. It could not be colder here today. Big coats and boots out.

I try to be grown up as little as possible but it keeps following me around, whining at me and demanding things. oh wait, that's my darling child.

*serves hot chocolate, offers to Irish it up for anyone, if asked will swear that means "served by an Irish girl" and look innocent

Irish coffee for me please Gold. I like being served by a Beautiful Irish Lass

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High