The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

There is 2 Hours and 48 Minutes Left of the Day Phase!

It seems as though, in all of the craziness, everyone made it through the course! You damned cheaters!

Really? I thought we were at half a day not end of day. Bleh. So much for waiting to obtain reads.

Sink or Swim: Used at night. I could choose when/if to activate it. It has a chance of failure and a chance at success (50/50). If it fails, I am voteless the next day. I used Sink or Swim N1. It failed. I was voteless for D2. I used Sink of Swim again N2. It succeeded. As a reward, I was given 1 item from a list of items. All items give a 1-shot ability. I do not choose the exact reward but I see the list. Most abilities are standard abilities that appear in our games but one isn't. I don't know what it does based on the name alone. Reward was given at the start of the next day (D3) and was a 1x doc save. I used it on myself.

You're pointing out that my behavior in this game is different than what it was when I wasn't town. That's true.

I was more trying to point out that in both of those cases the town had a perfectly valid reason for lynching you even despite your willingness to claim at the town's behest.

Blech on the claims. I haven't seen this much waffling since I took my aunt Edna to an IHOP.

Oh and CG i was 0% offended. So no worries.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Vote: Goldtru

I'm not particularly happy about lynching Numbers, mainly because I have a gut feeling that Gwaihir and Goryani are in cahoots together. No evidence to back it up; just suspicion.

I'm not particularly happy about lynching Numbers, mainly because I have a gut feeling that Gwaihir and Goryani are in cahoots together. No evidence to back it up; just suspicion.

Heh. I was thinking the same about you and Gwaihir. Depsite that...

Normalish number of posts the first few days then dropped off sharply. A promise to look closely at those voting thefranklin with no followup.

Nice, so no response from laarz or coju. Okay. My power is English teacher, it let's me know if there are vowels in someone's name, not how many though, so I dont really see the point. My original thought was that perhaps the scum have no vowels in their names, but since we didnt get a scum flip until lightning's I had no idea. I can't use it to check fake name claims unless there is at least one mafia with a vowelless name, so yeah, seems pretty useless, just wanted to see if my targets would use a name without vowels, but since they're silent I feel its pretty much useless now. :p Anyways, both Laarz and Coju have vowels in their names, for what its worth.

Torn between gold and noodle, almost picked noodle simply because he's being contrary, but meh. Golds post have been less useful I believe, so goodbye.

Busy at work will answer questions tomorrow if I am still around. I am willing to go with one of the 2 completely unclaimed.

Unvote: Laarz

Day 4 has ended.

-Story Incoming-

Drixx has received a prize!
Noodle has received a penalty!

No one has been lynched.

final vote count:

Noodle (1): Jcakes
Caluin Graye (0): (Drixx)
Goryani (1): coju
Laarz (0): Gwaihir
numbers (1): Drixx
Goldtru (4): Caluin Graye, Goryani, Numbers, Gwaihir

Night will last 24 hours as usual.

Last edited:
Well yet another exciting day in the world of MXC! I loved the sportsman ship of the remaining players, very nice to see! For this you get a story from me, BPC, you gracious and all knowing host.

Story Time Children:

Way back in the early 2013, Pharphis decided to join the competition of MXC, instead of host it. He lost, horribly. We all laughed and a good time was had by all, except Pharphis. We don't know if he can have kids any more.

THE END

NOW Snap back to reality! It seems as though the contestants got a little bit rough with Goldtru, she may have a few bruises but she'll be fine, for now!

Well as always, help control the pet population. Spay and Neuter your pets! And DON'T GET ELIMINATED!

Day 5:

As a new day dawns, another day of action and fun begin here at MXC! Get pumped, get ready and most of all don’t get eliminated in today’s challenege!

Today’s challenge is brought to you by Fizzy Cola, the Cola that Pops!

Today’s Challenge: HAND JOB

Your gracious hosts will ask you a question and you must RACE to the answer on the course by jumping onto the correct hand with the correct number!

You, of course, are wearing silly, huge hand costumes!

Good Luck Competitors, Today’s competition might just be a…killer!

Day 5 Has Begun and will end of November 24th at 5:00PM EST

Drixx Has Died

List of People who targeted Drixx Last Night:

Caluin Graye
Drixx
Goryani
Laarz
Numbers

That's interesting. I actually targeted noodle last night, so I'm not really sure what happened there. For the record, Drixx had vowels in his name. :D

So, let me see. I assume someone redirected everything directed at noodle to drixx? I investigated noodle. CG rolecopped noodle(since iirc he said he rolecopped Drixx earlier). Drixx used his power on himself(or on noodle, same effect with a redirect). Goryani conveniently did not tell us if his sink or swim succeeded on N3, so we have no idea if he had a power left to use on Drixx last night. And Laarz we know nothing about.

So, either Laarz or Goryani was the hitman. Any faults in that reasoning anyone would like to point out to me so I can see where I screwed up? :p

Oh! CG could be a hitman as well, I'm just assuming he told the truth about his town rolecop affiliation, because he confirmed to us that drixx did have a powerful role that was threatening to mafia. That doesn't prove he's town though.

Don't get eliminated!

I would claim, but sadly, I would have to use numerous words from my PM, and people have already got shamed for quoting pms.
I can say I'm not a horse, but related to the horse family, and I'm black. I work for the Glory Haulers.
CG, I'll start with you: y u go check on drixx?

How astute of you to notice my reticence towards giving out my own claim, and my insistence on others claiming. I'll claim now.

I am Bob Tail, town, meat industry. My role is an unusual one of an investigative nature. I will tell you my targets, but not my results or the details of my power, until my targets claim.

N1: Laarz
N2: overslept, didn't get to QT on time to target someone, wasted.
N3: Coju

As soon as at least one of those players claims, I'll be back with the details of my power and my results.

Actually I targeted you numbers, were the results the same as n3?

Why does Numbers exhibiting this behaviour bother you, but not Goryani?

Numbers not wanting to give his results did not particularly bother me, I was more bothered by his lack of reaction to Jcakes earlier accusation.

Heh. I was thinking the same about you and Gwaihir.

I find this to be quite funny, as not in cahoots with anyone this game.

Two? From my count, there are four who are currently completely unclaimed.

Goldtru; coju; Laarz; Noodle.

coju and Goldtru have both given a half-assed claim. I would like a complete one from both of them, but we have nothing from Laarz or Noodle.

I would claim, but sadly, I would have to use numerous words from my PM, and people have already got shamed for quoting pms.
I can say I'm not a horse, but related to the horse family, and I'm black. I work for the Glory Haulers.
CG, I'll start with you: y u go check on drixx?

Really? When did this happen?

Also, do you have a role?

I am Manu Tuisopolopolis. (I assume it's pronounced as it's spelled.) Town. Meat packer. Town weirdo - some nights I sleep in a porta potty. On day one, my restriction was that I had to apologize whenever someone quoted me. No additional powers or responsibilities.

Per the end of day message, I was given a penalty. I wonder if this redirected night actions directed at me. I wasn't given a PM explaining the penalty, so can't say for certain.

Actually, considering Drixx won a prize and I received a penalty, and that actions directed at me went to him, I think it's clear it's a function of the prize / penalty.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High