Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*takes slice

My mom and sis are about to get hit, pretty much straight-line winds now though. Possibly a severe thunderstorm warning.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

What do Aussies eat at Christmas-ish time?

*serves extra big slice to BPC

Honey, get on mumble earlier next time! And go somewhere where you can actually speak. I'm sure I'll think of more orders to issue between now and then. ;)

I hate computers. I just got a new router today AND a better connection. Just not on my desktop..

My new router had to be moved further away from my desktop and it almost can't detect any signal. Now I have no problem with my laptop, even from where my desktop is placed. So it seems to be a problem with desktop and not my connection in general. It would be interesting to plug in my desktop through a cable to the router. I just don't have ~20 meters of network cable lying around to try it out.

I'm thinking that I should get an antenna connected to my computer, to sorta "enhance" its reception?

Now I'm really bad with computers, so if any of you have any suggestions, please explain it to me like I'm a 8 year old.

This is my computer btw: HP Pavilion p6-2431eo

Now I have to worry about franklin. I am going to be our official forum worrier and pastry chef. I've been neglecting the pastry side of things.

*serves pumpkin pie

Pumpkin pie is my favorite, will be getting a 3 pounder from Costco in the very near future! With whip cream, too.

And the tornado didn't quite hit our area, my post was from when the storms were in central Illinois past my location. It did ruin my afternoon as I had to watch Philly-Washington instead of the Bears, but oh well.

Afterwards, it was horrible raking the leaves in the yard, although watching the 3 yr old daughter get blown around while she was trying to catch a ball was fun.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High