Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

nightnight ji ima so tired buti i just want so much to do something :)(

so, telme somthing, I just want to be in lve

I need the cuddles, so sleppy. going to watch the movie NOWHERE and drink thewater i promised bpc

Awwww, my peeps were drunk and wanted their Goldtru. That gives me the warm fuzzies. Got to be earlier to catch me dears, I turn into a pumpkin around midnight. :)

Working a night shift now. I can't even type or maybe it's this faaaareeaking laptop. I am going to make the laptop stay awake all night too, to make it .suffer. Fracking laptop.

Good morning?

Awwww, my peeps were drunk and wanted their Goldtru. That gives me the warm fuzzies. Got to be earlier to catch me dears, I turn into a pumpkin around midnight. :)

Nothing says "caring fairy godmother" more than a pair of glass slippers that, at the chime of midnight, shatter, leaving you in A&E explaining the vast amount of glas splinters in the soles of your feet.

Loz! I was just about to post a deeply concerned query as to your whereabouts. I went from feeling neglected to worried. That's a very short trip for me. :)

It is so windy I can't hear myself type. They were tracking a storm system with a tornado in it moving 75 mph. The winds of the tornado could possibly be slower than the storm it is in!

Stay safe! That line looked really nasty, now it looks less horrible.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tea

Now I have to worry about franklin. I am going to be our official forum worrier and pastry chef. I've been neglecting the pastry side of things.

*serves pumpkin pie

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High