The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

If Logout is scum, then why would you believe anything he says?

I have explained that before, but I'll spell it out for you again.
Logoutzero mafia role cop or similar -> getting to know "thefranklin is asassinating..." -> posts that to look townie

Resoning behind that is that a post a listener recieves would not have names in it.

So we lynch thefrabklin tonight to get to know if he's anti-town and then we take it from there.

And about my spelling. Your guess is as good as mine. I had a bottle of wine since I have the day off tomorrow.

I really want my earlier questions answered by more players. Especially those who voted.

As of post 351...

Noodle (1): Bad Ash
Bad Ash (0): (Numbers)
Numbers (1): Lightning
lightning (1): (Zokar), Caluin Graye
thefrank (2): Drixx, Numbers
goldtru (1): Zokar
Zokar (1): Goldtru
Moar (1): coju

Phar: BPC, they can't make up their minds!? Is it only obvious to us who the mafia are? It's obviously ___ ___ ___ ___ and maybe ___ or ___!
BPC: Yeah, I can't believe this nonsense. I'm going to spray the 6 troopers in our field with vote nullification spray.

Bad Ash, Lightning, Caluin graye, Zokar, Goldtru and coju have been sprayed and their votes have been removed. Thankfully the spray is only temporary and they can vote again immediately, if they wish to do so.

Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Numbers (0): (Lightning),
lightning (0): (Zokar), (Caluin Graye)
thefrank (2): Drixx, Numbers
goldtru (0): (Zokar)
Zokar (0): (Goldtru)
Moar (0): (coju)

Stay tuned for a more recent vote count

I am a bit puzzled by the votes on logout as well. Just because a listener being revealed is now useless we want to lynch him BECAUSE of this? Some of the votes have been of this nature which is bizarre. If you believe logout to be the listener you'd be voting for franklin because he has a chance to be anti-town does he not?

I think this is only the case if thefranklin and myself are the only ones on the chopping block. But we can't think of this as "logo VS frank" because we are only 1 man down. There are still loads of other people.

Some more questions that I would like to have answered.

Why did thefranklin never claim anything?

Why did nobody ask thefranklin about his name and role yet? I do so now. @ thefranklin, what is your name and what is your role named?

Why did logoutzero didn't claim his name or role name? I ask what it is now. @ logoutzero, what is your role and what is your role named?

Why didn't anyone ask for it before?

I still want my previous question answered.

My role is "Lead Sludge Maker" and my name is "Hitly Adolf"

It's not that you wrecked the role, more that it's easily countered now that you've outed yourself.

The first thing I do as mafia when I even so much as suspect a listener, let alone know one exists, if set up a two or three part code so my messages are obfuscated. I'll refer to people by numbers, for example, or just post a bunch of misdirection.

Don't you think it's also advantageous to the town to have an exposed listener? Anyone with the ability to counter a listener should potentially be focused on me. Meaning, if they have other powers, they aren't being used. Also, if Town happens to have more than 1 listener, they can focus and get some potentially great reads, because ideally, scum should be focused on me.

Also, knowing that a listener is in the game, means that if the mafia weren't concerned with hiding their true meanings before, they should be now. Every little edge against the mafia helps, right?

I'm not voting for Logout because he's a listener, I'm voting for him because I suspect he's scum making a play against thefranklin. It's just that if I'm wrong and Logout is truthful then the damage is minimized.

I can totally respect this. I could drop to my knees and plead for my life to be spared, but, if I am lynched, and town, then you've only lost an exposed listener. If thefranklin is lynched, he could potentially have a much greater role for the town. This assumes however that thefranklin is town. Just because the post doesn't make sense, it doesn't exclude him from being scum.

Though, Moar's questions did make me think of something I do want to know.

Logout: Would you be willing to tell us what team you're on?

Yes, I would be willing to.

Why are you convinced that he actually is a listener and that we should believe his claim?

If you believe his claim, what do we do with the information he has given us? What conclusions do you come to from the quote he gave us, if you believe he's a listener and that was an actual post made by a mafia member?

I'm going to call cop out here. I think you could give us several reasonable explanations for either way here.

Why are you concinced that I am actually not a listener?:
I don't think logoutzero is actually the listener. Lynching thefranklin wouldn't tell us because the quote that logoutzero posted seems to be a very unlikely thing for one scum to be saying to the others unless it was an intentionally obfuscation in case of listener, in which case it's very likely they are not using each other's names when talking to each other. It could be a simple substitution or a shift up or down a list that they posted or any number of things so that THEY understand what's being said but that we cannot possibly understand it.

The actual chances of thefranklin being scum seem low given the supposed quote, and his reaction to the situation feels very townie.

Logoutzero, on the other hand, has been all over the place today to the point where I'm not even sure we should take his listener claim at face value. I think people saying that he's no longer valuable as a listener are probably referring to the worst case if we lynch him and he was telling the truth.

That's the question though. Is Logoutzero actually a listener? He's been so all over the place it's hard to say[SUP]1[/SUP]. If we believe he's the listener, then the question is whether we think the post is legitimately one scum outing the name of another scum or if the post is obfuscated by a scum team wary of a listener and thus going after thefranklin would result in lynching a townie.

[SUP]1[/SUP]You give 1 reason, and its shoddy, at best. I haven't been all over the place. I only claimed, and continue to claim, this and this only:

I got a random post that says that thefranklin will kill certain members. I don't think it's true, I don't even know if he's scum or not. I never claimed that he said it, nothing. I only came forward with information that I was given. How is that "all over the place?"

Okay, vote count up to post 405;

Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Numbers (0): (Lightning),
lightning (0): (Zokar), (Caluin Graye)
thefrank (1): (Drixx), Numbers
goldtru (0): (Zokar)
Zokar (0): (Goldtru)
Moar (0): (coju)
logoutzero (4): Caluin Graye, Goldtru, Noodle, Drixx

They are removed and we have never been on a different page.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Yes , I see now the 51 post difference. :)

Btw, to those voting for logoutzero: I don't care how scummy you feel his behavior is, can anyone offer an actual logical reason why scum would behave the way he has?

How does me stating the obvious in saying I dont have the ability to kill 10 random people at once help anyone determine if I am town or scum?

It's not obvious to me.

I never thought logoutzero said you could kill 10 random people. There is a reason the phrase "anyone and everyone" uses both anyone and everyone. Anyone may be lynched tonight. Anyone can place a vote for anyone. Anyone can see that anyone need not be spelled as "any one."

"thefranklin will assassinate [someone] during tonight's phase." Not last night. Not at some point in the future. Not potentially. Will. Tonight. You had no response to that. I can't fathom any scenario a townie (even townie vigilante with that or similar ability) doesn't speak up to set the record straight.

What you did do was kinda sorta imply logoutzero might be a village idiot without coming out and directly calling him that. You also called logoutzero a rolefisher (and implied he's mafia) because you think he fished Bad Ash and Numbers to see if they were cops.

Despite what you did say, it's like you were afraid to directly challenge any aspect of logoutzero's claim. Which means it's probably true.

Vote: thefranklin

preview edit:
I think something big happened. Involving fluids. Can't wait!

Do you need to reread Logouts claim? I have an analogy earlier if you need help. Check out Logouts attempt to debunk it, too.

I don't understand the point of me having to hold your hand and say "I can't kill anyone tonight. " if you believe logout and believe that his claimed role somehow incriminates me, then what would it matter what I say?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hmm. I almost forgot that thefranklin mentioned something about the Sphere game. I don't remember a similar incident in Sphere. At the risk of channeling Moar, can someone (thefranklin preferably) give the cliff notes and a link?

I can't fathom a reason that I'd not want to revote... so.

Vote: Logoutzero

The fact that only people voting Franklin retained their votes causes some alarm.

@Logout: Which team are you on, then?

@thefranklin

I'm pressed for time and I haven't read to the end of this thread, other than what I glimpse during a preview edit. I'm up to page 34. If logout made a roleclaim or other claim beyond what I've already quoted and asked questions of, then no, I haven't seen it. I also haven't seen your analogy.

Flub claimed to have watched me commit the nk, but that was not the case. It turned into a giant me vs him (which is what Moar, JCakes, et al are doing) and it ended with Flub (town) getting lynched and pretty much no information given to the town.

Post #1111 is Flub's accusation. He had already tried to lynch me the day before.

I have a different question if I may pose it, a lynch immunity doesn't really help the town, it just deters the towns main action (which is lynching). What do you think the likelyhood of the "prize" being different if it was given to townie or to a mafiso? Bad Ash knew we were going to ask him what the prize was, so withholding it would only be detremental to him if he was scum. What do you think Gory?

I think you thunk what I was thinking. Sortof.

Would a mafioso like to let everyone know they have a lynch immune ability if it was given completely independent of your role? I think yes. Would a townie do the same? I think they aren't nearly so eager. Having a lynch immunity idol makes one less likely to be suspected, for whatever reason. Maybe I should instead say, makes it easier for someone else to be lynched instead. If the choice is between A and B and players think A is lynch immune, it's almost guaranteed that B will be lynched instead of A. I think some scum team won that way, and not too long ago. The lynch immune scum wasn't lynched while someone else was, during or near LYLO/LYLO. Maybe one of Valhauros' wins as a SK?

From there, I also wondered if mafia would be willing to lie about the reward, similar to how I'd think a townie would lie about being given a 1x bulletproof item. Hence the prompt for Drixx to get involved.

I hadn't made the leap to thinking the reward for mafia different from that of town. It's possible. A lynch immune reward is useful for town, just not as useful, so I think it's more likely the reward would be the same for anyone.

I don't think withholding the exact reward is scummy. At least for now. I don't see scum being worried that they have to reveal that info in their first post of the day. That's why I wonder at the eager to possibility.

I have explained that before, but I'll spell it out for you again.
Logoutzero mafia role cop or similar -> getting to know "thefranklin is asassinating..." -> posts that to look townie

Resoning behind that is that a post a listener recieves would not have names in it.

So we lynch thefrabklin tonight to get to know if he's anti-town and then we take it from there.

Lol, play the lottery much? What happens when I do indeed come up town? You can cross off Logout role-copping me last night, unless of course he did and that is why he made up his story.

So, are you saying that he is ignoring it because it is true, or ignoring it because it is false? Please confirm.

I think "ignoring because it's true" is the more likely scenario. And it's not solely because he ignored the claim. thefranklin made a point to throw dirt at you while ignoring the claim. He didn't even try to tell if you were being truthful (though I think he said he did).

Apparently, the moderators forgot about it, so I am led to believe that from now on, I should have this information at the start of the day. In this specific instance, I was given this information at 5:45 PM ET (US) on the 13th, according to my QT, so this is the earliest I could have posted this specific information. Tomorrow may be different, it wholly depends on when the moderators post in my QT thread, when I get a chance to check it, and get here to post it. Does that answer your question? (no sarcasm)

Yes. I was wondering if you had made the infamous "why didn't I receive my infoz" post before or after you received the infoz. Since you said you wanted an alibi, I wondered what exactly you wanted an alibi for. It looks like you received the listener info BEFORE you made post 233? Is that correct?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High