The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

o_O does that vote even count?

Depends on how strict the mods are on the formatting of votes. The general recent trend is that as long as it is bolded and they can tell who the vote is for it counts.

Baby oil is disgusting. Even babies don't like baby oil. And climbing walls is disgusting. Or exhausting and undignified, similar to how I'm feeling right now. And an omelette with a variety of cheese makes me violently sick. Splendid beginning. Do I have to vote right away? If so then so be it and make it so.

Vote Drixx

Why not, ok sure.

Third vote is scum vote.

Third vote is scum vote.

Unless it's the second vote in which case the 3rd vote is usually a clueless townie who thinks the first two were on to something :)

Also ... I had no idea that the opening story actually merited interaction. Not fair to the two mods for springing that without warning. Wait... I'm not allowed to say not fair to something after The Dark Tower am I?

Unless it's the second vote in which case the 3rd vote is usually a clueless townie who thinks the first two were on to something :)

Also ... I had no idea that the opening story actually merited interaction. Not fair to the two mods for springing that without warning. Wait... I'm not allowed to say not fair to something after The Dark Tower am I?
nope .

Oh and another one makes it over the wall. He seems to have fallen into our mid pit! Gross!

(We didn't tell him that it's actually manure)

Good job on making it over, Zokar!

How does one make it over a wall slippery with baby oil? Come to think of it ... why do they call it baby oil? Do they like put babies in an oil press or something? o_O ...

BPC made up this game. I'm expecting something potentially as strange as that "mostly vanilla" game in which the "town" mason group was really the mafia.

You gonna use your NK like that or do you want to discuss it first?

On the other hand, why not. Tired and grumpy. Pharphis said start/end time was 10pm my time (post #25 in sign up thread-). Now it suddenly is 11pm. I would not have signed up for another 11pm start/end time as work is suffering from my late bedtime. Anyway, signed up now and will play. But reasonably annoyed right now.

Why not go to bed at a normal bedtime?

My wife made me an omelette yesterday with bacon, sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms and a variety of cheese. It was so good.

What in the world is the point of this post?

this smells like scum to me and this is not a joke.

Couldn't agree with you more. Although I have never gotten a town vibe from you (even when we were on the same mason team).

Baby oil is disgusting. Even babies don't like baby oil. And climbing walls is disgusting. Or exhausting and undignified, similar to how I'm feeling right now. And an omelette with a variety of cheese makes me violently sick. Splendid beginning. Do I have to vote right away? If so then so be it and make it so.

Vote Drixx

Why not, ok sure.

Generally, it is not a wise town move to lock someone so early. Early votes are good, but letting scum easily jump on a train isn't good. Have fun finding a middle balance?

Well that got serious in a hurry. Day starts are bad for town because there's literally nothing to go on, and while I expect I'm due an early death after the last couple games as mafia, I would strongly advise townies to avoid voting me. I have a role that makes it a particularly bad idea to lynch me.

Wise townies would do well not to press me for details, and mafia would do well to be afraid.

I'm sure several of you townies are going to react foolishly to this post but if you want to persist in foolishness you will realize your error and I'll be in the dead thread posting "I told you so" as the first dead player and then off to work on game setup with Goryani.

Now why would you want to say something like that? I read a statement like that as "wise townies should lynch me, sorry scum buddies I f'd up."

Usually there's some joke voting at first, which is what I think Bad Ash and my votes were, but then someone decided to start a train on me. After winning as mafia the last couple games (with much debt owed to Pyrotechnician and Bad Ash for guiding both victories), I expected I might get an early night kill or lynch but this is a bit much, and foolish on top of it since any townies on the train, should I actually get lynched, will have cost themselves quite a lot more than just a mislynch on a power role.

I forget who ran that "mostly vanilla" game but the trick to it was that we thought we were a mason group but really we were the mafia. It was a very confusing game.

So why shouldn't mafia kill you tonight?

I doubt Drixx would be that obvious, especially on day one.

Really? What part is obvious? If it is obvious to you, then you know whether he is bs'ing us or telling the truth?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High