The end of an era Tuesdaily, Turning the page.

if you haven't already, look online for any local olga (online gamers anonymous) 12 step groups. you are not alone.

Have fun keggers. It's been fun.
Very good decision you've made, keep it up mano!Have fun in real life!

*screams with anguish*

*kicks legs like a little five year old*

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tightest glomp ever known to mankind* KEGSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please come back and say hi!!! I haz your number!! May I spam you at random intervals?!?! please?! Do you check email periodically or every daily because, while I have been kinda slacking... A LOT, I do send emails and have a select group that I email very often.

Kegs, for spammers like us, it is hard to keep up. And I don't have a family. At least, not in terms of husband and kids. I understand your position very well is pretty much what I am trying to say and I understand the stress that you are enduring. Even though we have different views, I will pray for you and your family and I hope the absolute best for you and your family. You are... a wonderful YOUNG man and a very good family man. I'm still gonna make you a birthday thread, lol!! You can count on that. ;) But I wish you all the best and I will miss seeing your green name around here.

*hugs and kisses* Love you, Kestegs. :heartbeat:

I fire up the a game for no more than 3 hours a week on average but Post in a tab here a lot more but I'm multi-tasking sites on the INTERNET right next to the wife during most of those.

Hope you find a good balance.

Respect for your decision, kegs, you are making your choice for the best of reasons.
Good luck with reshaping yourself and your life, you will be missed here (yes, I will miss you :) ).

So long, fella.

The team will miss you Kegs. I have some words of encouragement but I'll save those for an email that I'll send sometime this weekend.

You're one of the good guys. Take care of your family and yourself. :)

FoE said:
dude, the bar is never gonna hit a 100k now
Quoted for truth. :jig:

Sorry to see you leave, kestegs, but I can understand a little of where you're coming from. Best wishes for finding your balance, and developing yourself and your relationships around you more. Please drop by now and again, and take care.

Sad to see you leave, I hope you find a balance and that everything works out, I'll miss you old man.
I do hope to see you around some time later when your life is back on track but not to frequent then.

*Salutes kegs*

I wish you all the best to get your life sorted out. You will be missed.

Bye and GL in what it really depends on in life.

Didn't get a chance last night to pop in so one last post here before I go.

Thank you all so much for your kind words of support and encouragement. It's been a hard decision to make and you all make me feel comfortable that it is the right one.

I do check my email regularly, it's an integral part of my work, so I really have to. I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Franklin: I am already in a 12 step program actually. I have been in one for about 2 months, although until now it has had nothing to do with games, but something else (not drugs or alcohol either). It's not a gaming specific group, but I know that it will be very helpful to me.

I do look forward to popping back in some day and saying hello. :wave:

Just make sure you say hello to the folk that only frequent their User CP and can't venture outside of that.

47K posts in 5 years
= 26 posts per day average.

Yep, you have definitely been overdoing it.

Hope everything in RL sorts itself out and you manage to find a balance that works for your. Drop in and say hello soon.

This is sad.

Man, I go away for 2 weeks and the whole place starts to fall to pieces!

We'll miss you and look forward to seeing you from time-to-time. I think we can all relate to the over-doing it with games at times in our lives. Keeping that balance can be hard. Good luck with all the more important real life stuff and keep in touch!

Didn't get a chance last night to pop in so one last post here before I go.

Thank you all so much for your kind words of support and encouragement. It's been a hard decision to make and you all make me feel comfortable that it is the right one.

I do check my email regularly, it's an integral part of my work, so I really have to. I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Franklin: I am already in a 12 step program actually. I have been in one for about 2 months, although until now it has had nothing to do with games, but something else (not drugs or alcohol either). It's not a gaming specific group, but I know that it will be very helpful to me.

I do look forward to popping back in some day and saying hello. :wave:

Check the PVP Forum.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High