[OT]Dueling game test

Yes, BA, Jcakes, and I are all tied for the worst. But I have superior int, so watch out.

Also, people are being skittish, so bravery/stupidity/testing system:

For your amazing claim in the zombie game, I want to see you get the first armor, so I lend you my speed.

Vote: Jcakes

I'd like to team up with korial, BPC, or Numbers. I offer you in exchange my 2 attack in exchange for an alliance against the world. First one who is intrigued gets my loyalty and we can decide to vote for one another to get the most out of our duels. Would anyone else like to join a ragtag group of glove slappers?

I don't think this works. My understanding is initiative gives you random seed for each attack, making no battle a sure outcome.

Ex.

P1 has 5 initiative. P2 has 1 initiative. That means each round P1 has a 5/6 chance of being attacker and P2 has 1/6 chance. That does not mean P2 won't get stupidly luck and get 5 attacks in a row to win.

Hmm. I will admit I wasn't certain on how the initiative thing worked. That seems reasonable though, and if true does modify things significantly.

In fact I'd like to propose a group of 5 of us team up vs the other three. Then we use survivor rules to vote out someone. Backstabs, blindsides, and mischeivery is welcome, but I ask four others to join me to take control of this game.

Ya im fine with taking control. The way i see it, teaming up is the only way to get ahead in this game. Ya know until the end when we all kill each other.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Ya im fine with taking control. The way i see it, teaming up is the only way to get ahead in this game. Ya know until the end when we all kill each other.

I'll take this as a verbal agreement?

Alliance of Doom: A D I
BiPolarChemist 2 1 2
Bad Ash 2 0 0

Oh dear I see Numbers is asking to form his own alliance not necessarily joining the alliance of doom.

That would be a mistake. Join the alliance of doom or die!

BTW, I'm not inviting BA to our group. That invitation was only for Korial and BPC. I do believe we, together, 6 attack 4 defense 4 initiative vs everyone elses 8 attack 1 defense and 3 initiative.

Im still at work. I have to look over things. So give me an hour to make a decision.

I also suggest, if korial is aligned with us, that we have korial fight first, as he is the weakest and an early win would greatly increase the likelihood of our victory.

Alright

Kestegs, Gwaihir, Cakes, Goryani

Want to take down the big bad beasts? Cakes could be our first duelist since we can't change votes.

The alliance of doom can be a real David Vs. Goliath thing here. One big named person is still welcome for an alliance of six.

Kestegs, Jcakes and Bad Ash all have the same scores at 2 Attack. The grouping with the smallest number of points is Defense, with everyone having a combined total of 5 to be added by voting. Initiative isn't far after with 7.

The only players with defence are Korial, Numbers, Goryani and myself. The four of us would also have a combined total of 7 Attack and 5 Initiative with all of our votes. We can easily dominate this game with those numbers.

Numbers, I will join you. I also highly encourage Korial and Goryani to join us.

This is a game of numbers and odds. With the team of 4 I just suggested (Korial, Gory, Numbers, Myself) we can easily get rid of the weaker competition. And by taking 4 days for all of them to be defeated, each of us can have a turn fighting to gain some gear.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High