MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

BPC, you read my mind, I was about to ask, what on earth? So I am clearly off to a ripping start. Awesome.:thumbup:

However, you get an extra big smooch from me for being so thoughtful. That'll learn ya! :smug:

There are rules in the opening post of this thread. They will be very helpful for the game. Also in that post, I provided a link the a wikipedia that details the game of Mafia fairly thoroughly! I highly recommend scanning over it.

There are rules in the opening post of this thread. They will be very helpful for the game. Also in that post, I provided a link the a wikipedia that details the game of Mafia fairly thoroughly! I highly recommend scanning over it.

And here you can find a list of all previous games.

BPC, you read my mind, I was about to ask, what on earth? So I am clearly off to a ripping start. Awesome.:thumbup:

However, you get an extra big smooch from me for being so thoughtful. That'll learn ya! :smug:
You get one extra vote per day that both mods receive smooches. That goes for all of you!

That event was too complicated to have ever happened

There's also the "anti-bus" which someone said was my signature scum move. I suppose I'll have to go all Jerome on somebody the next time the odds come up in/against my favor.

There's also the "anti-bus" which someone said was my signature scum move. I suppose I'll have to go all Jerome on somebody the next time the odds come up in/against my favor.
You mean the one where you kiss BA's feet w/o proof after being skeptical about BPC and still command the town for most of the game?

Sign me up!

*feck drixx just gave out i didnt read the rules first.. will do it later. at work. disregard for now!

Last edited:
Hello! I havent met you yet!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
no one has, it's his first post! <3

Have to ask, are you a real person? Your name makes me suspect you are... :p (we get a lot of spam accounts)

Out of curiouity:
Have you played mafia before? On a forum, in person, or both?

edit: nice, Drixx

I don't know most of you, but I like Pharphis good enough to play his silly spam and EGGS game. I've never played mafia, and even after reading the wiki ten times, I don't grasp it. So, maybe this is one of those things you just have to do to learn, like riding a bike, or intercourse!

(Another SPF'er, btw.)

So, sign me up, but promise me that if there's BACON it's at least slightly undercooked? I don't like it crispy, [Gollum] We likes it juicy, and wriggle-glel-egle-lg-el-egley![/Gollum]

Plus, I need something to do at work!
Bacon and Eggs.
Eggs and Bacon.
But not the Canadian stuff! That's just sliced ham!

I don't know most of you, but I like Pharphis good enough to play his silly spam and EGGS game. I've never played mafia, and even after reading the wiki ten times, I don't grasp it. So, maybe this is one of those things you just have to do to learn, like riding a bike, or intercourse!

(Another SPF'er, btw.)

So, sign me up, but promise me that if there's BACON it's at least slightly undercooked? I don't like it crispy, [Gollum] We likes it juicy, and wriggle-glel-egle-lg-el-egley![/Gollum]

Plus, I need something to do at work!
Bacon and Eggs.
Eggs and Bacon.
But not the Canadian stuff! That's just sliced ham!
yesssssssssssssssssssss
I don't even know if i told you to! :p

cmon, let's get 30 players,gogogogogo

yesssssssssssssssssssss
I don't even know if i told you to! :p

cmon, let's get 30 players,gogogogogo

No, you have not verbally (or textually, for that matter) indicated that you wanted me to play your game. But, I get tired of you guys spamming my Hamachi about it, and not knowing what the heck you are talking about, so, that's good enough a reason as any!

No, you have not verbally (or textually, for that matter) indicated that you wanted me to play your game. But, I get tired of you guys spamming my Hamachi about it, and not knowing what the heck you are talking about, so, that's good enough a reason as any!

Hi logout, you've helped me out a bunch with advise! We can be newbies together. I just about fainted at the amount of reading BPC wants me to do.

Hi logout, you've helped me out a bunch with advise! We can be newbies together. I just about fainted at the amount of reading BPC wants me to do.
just skim something and ask us general questions as you see fit :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High