Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*cuddles ashamed Kitteh thoroughly*

Spend the day playing POE and I absolutely loved it. I like the Spectral Throw a lot. Finally I feel I can progress reasonable without good gear. Fun times. :)

*wine please*

I want to be able to play PoE but the pc I can play it with wont be here till the upstairs is finished which is somewhere next year.

Kitteh is having a rough day with the older ladies. Don't be ashamed, dear boy. It's a very funny word. Have a veggie platter and a big hug. *hugs Kitteh

BB is possibly worse than an iPhone.

Spectral throw is like the best skill ever. Love it so much!

BB is possibly worse than an iPhone.

Spectral throw is like the best skill ever. Love it so much!

I think it's like Hammerdin 2.0. You don't need a Ph.D in placing hammers for that one. Suits me fine!

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

I think it's like Hammerdin 2.0. You don't need a Ph.D in placing hammers for that one. Suits me fine!

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Yea, didn't even think about it until I saw a character earlier today named Hammerdin :p

*serves wine

About 25 mins ago I saw a rather big black creature make a run through the room and disappear under the other couch. I pointed out to hubby that I wanted said creature removed and since our contracted killer (aka the useless for spider killing cat) was outside it was his job. He didn't move an inch and pointed out that the spider was probably more afraid of me than I was of it. About 15 mins ago said big black creature tried to crawl up my arm which made med scream rather loudly and hubby to finally get up. I had to make it clear that I wanted said big black creature killed after he first tried to catch and rescue it. He assures me it's dead now, but I don't trust him! I will have nightmares tonight and I hope he wakes from any and all of my screms!

*wine and a large shot of tequila please*

*shudders*

My son spent the evening dropping a large rubber spider onto me. Gross. I may have to show him the Shelob scenes from LOTR as punishment.

My son spent the evening dropping a large rubber spider onto me. Gross. I may have to show him the Shelob scenes from LOTR as punishment.

You are too kind. Put a dozen real large ones in his bed. That way he might learn at an early age how spiders should be handled for his future wife.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High