WAHH?!? I gamble Frostburn Gauntlets.

cholerajoe

Nov 20, 2003
WAHH?!? I gamble Frostburn Gauntlets.

I didn't know it was possible to gamble unique items. All the time I've played D2 I've never gambled a unique item untill now. I got it off of gheed with Boner, my level 91 fishymancer.

So far in 1.10 I got Hsaru's Heel on bnet and Naj's Circlet in SP(can't remember the name) from gambling in 1.10. However I've also spent perhaps more than the US deficit on amulets and nothing...oh well :flip:

Re: WAHH?!? I gamble Frostburn Gauntlets.

I didn't know it was possible to gamble unique items.

Same here. I also didn't know it was possible. I may be responding to an old post but this thread taught me new idea with regards to gambling unique items. That was a great gamble!

Damn dude it's great you learned something but replying to 2 threads from 2004?

It's actually 3 at this time. I guess the point is social engineering, to prepare some kind of scam or money making scheme involving gambling.

I wondered if it was a bot that was picking key words. The sentence structure is close to broken english, as you'd often see from non-english speakers; not the majority of people in the US.

@ jamiesanders - Welcome to the forum.

I take it you found the threads via a Google search? That would explain how you found all the older threads. By all means feel free to contribute and while many of the older threads are most interesting, please try to avoid necroing things too old.

Those interested in gambling uniques may find the Wiki page interesting; it's quite possible to gamble uniques, although not reliably so.

If there is a problem with a post, please use the post report button rather than point fingers at someone who is new and may well have plenty to offer the forum. Innocent until proven guilty, eh?

This forum has always been tolerant of non-native English speakers - and those who are native English speakers but who don't follow grammar, punctuation or capitalization rules. I don't think we really need to become critics on that point. :)

Yup, sorry, my posting was a bit of a kind which better isnt done in places where other mods will suffer from its consequences.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High