Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*serves wine with sleeping pills

*serves Dew

Went to Garden of the Gods today. It was pretty nice.

Oh crud, I gave away our secrets! Moar, Vivi, seize him! Don't let him warn the others!

It'll take you atleast 14 hours to get here, plenty of time for me to spread the info.

I could always take care of him....for a price.....

If you do the beheading right and seperate the J from Jcakes, you are left with cakes what more do you want?

Quite the conundrum you have there, no?

Did moar really mean invisible or did she just type invincible wrong?

Yikikikiikkiikkikiikikikikiik!

eh, i'll edit and not double post.
What happened to the Green Thumbs in the top righthand corner of our posts? I liked thumbing people.

Your wife may already be in league with her. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Me and Mrs Cakes meet once a week to discuss the Situation and to Stategerize, then we report back to the Organization.

Oh CRUD.

You know what this means, Cakes, it's out of my hands now. Sigh.

*scrape scrape scrape ....

Me and Mrs Cakes meet once a week to discuss the Situation and to Stategerize, then we report back to the Organization.

Oh CRUD.

You know what this means, Cakes, it's out of my hands now. Sigh.

*scrape scrape scrape ....

At first I thought you said stargaze, that was a good lol.

GXWwz5k.jpg

If anyone wants to try the Infinity Wars beta:

If you want to join the beta, join athttp://us.infinitywarsgame.com/ and use the invite code "honeyball". See you online! :D

I quite enjoy that game. I got beta access from another twitch promotion, so I have no idea if this one works. It's most likely true since the community guy said it's good.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

It's apparently made by an Australian company too. ;)

And in a bizarre twist in this long-running story - I just drank a Dew. First one in thirty years.

It seemed OK but it just isn't root beer. They have root beer here. And Fritos. And Bugles. And Cheetos.

Barkeep, give me everything* :yes:

* But take from me nothing

Disclaimer: I may be channelling King Leonidas ...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High