The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'm in good shape for the shape i'm in Tri, thanks for asking. A little over a year and a half to go man it doesn't seem that long ago that you started med school, sounds like you have a good handle on things, how is the family doing?

If Sesame Street really cared about children, they'd realise Big Bird could feed a family for a month.

I'm not sure, Noodle. He's mostly feathers. Plus this only works if it's a family of anorexic teenage girls. Big Bird would probably feed one teenage boy for dinner.

I'm not sure, Noodle. He's mostly feathers. Plus this only works if it's a family of anorexic teenage girls. Big Bird would probably feed one teenage boy for dinner.

As a father of a 16 year old boy, I have to say that's quite accurate.

I tried so hard to be anorexic when I was a teenage girl but alas 'twas not to be. :(

That's great news! I'm happy for you and glad you're enjoying the journey. I can't believe how far along you are; it's been a long time since I've had a chat with you, but it doesn't seem that way.

Speaking of 'a long time ago,' I still haven't forgotten those awesome 'Nam pictures. I'd still love to tag along some year.

Yeah, MSN/WLM service was discontinued earlier this year (?) in a move to push users to Skype (which M$ owns). To put it politely, it [expletive] blows.

However, there's a neat little chat program out there called Trillian - it handles the old MSN protocols (Skype as well) and you should be able to find me (and other old buds you've lost touch with) that way if you like. Of course, it's just as easy to reach me right me here too. I keep saying I'm going to retire from this site but the truth is I'll probably be here until the ship sinks or I'm dead... because I'm nuts in the head. Maybe you can fix it, doc?

I was actually in 'Nam the summer after M1 year with my family. I'm planning my next trip after graduation in May-June 2015. Plans are still tentative for now since I don't know how soon after graduation my residency will start, but if there's time for it I'm just going to go. If you have the time, feel free to join me. :wink3:

I'll give Trillian a try. I've seen my bro use it and it seems pretty cool. Plus, it has the word "Tri" in there so that automatically makes it ten times more legit and awesome. Linky? I'll check it out.

I'm in good shape for the shape i'm in Tri, thanks for asking. A little over a year and a half to go man it doesn't seem that long ago that you started med school, sounds like you have a good handle on things, how is the family doing?
Yep, it seemed like only yesterday I was a clueless M1. Now I'm a clueless M3. :lol:
My family is doing great; everyone's still plodding along day by day. My bro moved back home with my parents since he works near there now.

I tried so hard to be anorexic when I was a teenage girl but alas 'twas not to be. :(

that is probably a good thing.

"Welcome to Panda Express! May I take your order?"

"I'll have the panda."

"Sir, we don't actually . . ."

<Slides a $5 bill over the counter.>

"The panda."

Hate the chinese they are with more, every 6th or 7th person on earth is a chinese.

Hi guys! I lurked all last week. Needed some space and time to cool off. Plus y'all are fun to read while I sit at my desk twiddling thumbs and fantasizing about Zokar and his penguin harem.

Dredd I need to remind myself to message you something. Nothing bad. Thank you for your kind words. :) didn't think you still cared.

As for me and PCM, thank you but no thanks. He is a bit on the young side for me. Y'all know I like them old and wrinkled LOL!! Not really but I kinda am joking. PCM is a great guy, sexy as hell, and his beard is a winner! I may not have a beard but it's long enough to where I can gather at the tip of my chin and can pass for a member of ZZ Top. XD so we can match! Besides, I might be too old for him! I'm a mature woman ready to settle. He might want to date and be casual. I don't want to waste time for anyone.

Goldtru I'm glad that you never went thru the anorexic thing. :)

Laarz! How are you, dearest darling?! Glomp! Gorny showed me some apples he had recently. I think he was getting rid of some . They look good! Wish I could have some and bake him a pie or something.

Love you guys! Keep up the funnies and cozies!!

Last edited:

That's great news! I'm happy for you and glad you're enjoying the journey. I can't believe how far along you are; it's been a long time since I've had a chat with you, but it doesn't seem that way.

Speaking of 'a long time ago,' I still haven't forgotten those awesome 'Nam pictures. I'd still love to tag along some year.

Yeah, MSN/WLM service was discontinued earlier this year (?) in a move to push users to Skype (which M$ owns). To put it politely, it [expletive] blows.

However, there's a neat little chat program out there called Trillian - it handles the old MSN protocols (Skype as well) and you should be able to find me (and other old buds you've lost touch with) that way if you like. Of course, it's just as easy to reach me right me here too. I keep saying I'm going to retire from this site but the truth is I'll probably be here until the ship sinks or I'm dead... because I'm nuts in the head. Maybe you can fix it, doc?

As I mentioned to EA, Trillian handles the Skype protocol and provides the functionality without all the nonsense and resource hogging. Have a look if you're in the market for a sensible chat program. If you ever used MSN/WLM it's virtually identical (without the suck).

This only works if you come over, install it for me, adjust it to my liking, help me to get familiar with it and then stay in touch to help me when it confusses (double s for a reason) again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High